What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There will be no state called israel after 3 years from now.
Sissi is the last hope for the jews
View attachment 965763
You say this while running away to Europe. But the Palestinians are the ones who have to suffer because this stupid egoistic ideology.
Gaza being flattened right now is the result of this type of thinking

Listen - Indian cockroach - you have been exposed as a dirty little Indian - now stop the pretence and climb back into the toilet you have crawled out of.
I’m pray for Palestines tonight.
Oh hi Musings,you find more Indians?

Will depends how the situation will be. Maybe we will allow some tunnels

Eygpt does not want weapons in Sinai or tunnels , any more than Israel.

They Just finished years of fighting ISIS there,

Listen - Indian cockroach - you have been exposed as a dirty little Indian - now stop the pretence and climb back into the toilet you have crawled out of.
I’m pray for Palestines tonight.

You speak of prayer and toilet on the same sentence ?

~

The forum is infested.

1698445984706.jpeg

You cannot clap with one hand. 😊

Seems to be the arguement on my side too . . .

Though there is no denying that Hamas is certainly not into clapping but more into " raising the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine '

Which does not leave me much room to clap.

Not even one inch.

~

Ok so...what if we send all the Jews to America,the Arabs to Pakistan and give the entire place to the Greeks? I think that's the best solution. Thank you. Please call the UN and tell them.

Of course,we're talking about decades of problems.
Exactly. Listen both you and I and some here who have served understand war is an ugly thing, that is why sane nations work so hard to avoid war at all costs.

When you use weapons people you don’t intent to kill are likely to die, that is why you have rules of war and rules of engagement and rules of law.

7300+ civilian deaths, destroying 50000 homes is NOT collateral damage. Unless you are planning on building a parking lot on the bones of your enemies.

And if you are going down that path, that’s collective punishment, excessive use of force and then there is no difference between Israel and those who wronged them all those years ago.

When Israel uses the word Nazi Terrorists, I cringe 😬 to be brutally honest.

The war of words has been lost by Israel that is why she flails like a mad bitch on heat right now.

Though there is no denying that Hamas is certainly not into clapping but more into " raising the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine '

Not even one inch.

~
I’m referring to the PLO and the original peace process. Perhaps a revisit of history is required if you are going to engage in this farcical debate.

Ok so...what if we send all the Jews to America,the Arabs to Pakistan and give the entire place to the Greeks? I think that's the best solution. Thank you. Please call the UN and tell them.
Behave 😂

Not even one inch.

~
Yes we will raise the flag of Tawheed over every inch of Palestine.
Either you Zionist fags go back to Europe or get slaughtered.

IDF released this apparently... Youtube started showing me videos from the conflict

I cannot find a clip when Rumsfield was saying that there are multi-stories caves in Afghanistan with fronts wide enough to that missile launchers can get in. It is similar to that

Back
Top Bottom