What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Who said I don't care? Don't draw such conclusions. Should one wrong,wash out another though? When I see a group acting like brutal islamist jihadists,should I say "oh well,it's ok"? One should condemn parties like Hamas,which would go on being a jihadist group,even if Palestine was liberated. Similar radicals have been in Lebanon,Syria,Egypt,Iraq,Chechnya etc.

It's haram.
You show remarkable care and love for Israeli life little Indian - then show pleasure and harmony at the Palestinian life showing us your Indian roots.
Why you embarrassed by your phull shapport lndian flag?

Muslims and christians being slaughtered by a state that simply plays the fiddle with rules set by itself.
Unfortunately the world is turning
That is the problem from the start and that's because the Americans,EU and even the Russians and Chinese,haven't responded with TRUE intentions to stop them. To force them to behave. To stop their arrogance and their impudence.

If the Americans were even moderate on this and the Russians and Chinese (who portray themselves as strong supporters of the Palestinian cause)had imposed strict and heavy sanctions and economic and diplomatic pressure on Israel,eventually they would have behaved themselves. If European countries were staunch against Israel,like for example France of the 50s and 60s when they were still able to put pressure on Israel by not delivering aircraft,spare parts and diplomatic support,then there might have been a solution to the problem.

But not even the Russians and Chinese,which are superpowers supposedly supporting Palestinians,don't REALLY care to do something about it. And if they don't...who will? Iran? Iran only wants to protract the conflict,to stay relevant. Yes,under the current regime,Israel gives them a reason to stay relevant in the geopolitical life of the neighboring Arab countries.

Do they also want to destroy Israel? Yes,I'm sure they do. But do they care enough to do something vital to save the Palestinians? No,they won't risk Iran for the Palestinians either. They probably prefer to use every Palestinian,Lebanese and Houthi first and then move in. And I don't blame them.

How come we don't see Palestinian Christians,go around shooting Israelis and going on suicide missions? Or cutting heads and going around proudly saying they killed Jews? Palestinian Christians dislike Israel and hate the occupation as well. They are patriots too.

But you know the difference? The culture and mentality of radical Islam. The seeking of revenge among civilian population.
The "whoever kills our children we will kill his children" like a guy said in a documentary once.

This is what Hamas is. Hamas doesn't have any moral high ground,Hamas is the kind of group that will happily kill women and children and other fellow Palestinians,if they oppose their plans.

Yes,Hamas is a byproduct of the occupation,but it's a radical Sunni group. It's a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. It's the kind of group,that betrayed their long-time supporters Syria and Iran in the blink of an eye,as soon as similar like-minded groups appeared in Syria.
Hamas, a terrorist group regularly targeting women and children, also has massive public support throughout muslim world, and tacit approval from many muslim nations.

I have to really dig deep for similar christian terrorists groups.
Lets say LRA in the congo.
These groups are widely rejected by the christian world. And france and usa even militarily opposed them.

There is a mental sickness in the ummah….
What a difference from Saladin for instance.

Qassam Brides launched a "SAM 7" missile against a helicopter at East of Bureij, and the mujahideen confirmed that it was hit.

1698313991423.png

There is a mental sickness in the ummah….
What a difference from Saladin for instance.
This is the mentality of the Panislamist keyboard warriors as well right now. They are blind to any atrocities by their side,
always considering them as "lies" and "propaganda",while constantly exalting any kind of Muslim group that appears,no matter what they do. And of course,in this way they become pawns of their enemies who try to diminish the humanity of the Palestinian cause.

Stupid Erdogan managed to damage Turkey's foreign policy while doing nothing for Palestine.
Oh darn,I forgot to tag you on the other thread. You just said exactly how I felt about what he did.

The 73 sh1t is really overrated, by the end of the war Israelis had an open unchallenged road to Cairo within 90 miles and with a huge Egyptian army group encircled and an open road to within 20 miles of Damascus. Had the war continued on both would have fallen. Egypt did well at the start and then did nothing. Bragging about capturing 5% out of the 95% land you lost in a war and then ending the war in danger of losing your capital is nothing to brag about.

For the other points I agree with you totally.
I agree with you. 73 was overrated. The initial phase worked but the Egyptians were not prepared for the counter offensive militarily, probably just politically. When the US started resupplying Israel it was completely over. The Egyptians couldn’t complete the war in the narrow time window they had. They didn’t move decisively.

What I was referring to was some decisive equipment for that initial phase; ATGMs and SAMs and the training to use it, but overall it was a disaster saved by international politics.

You show remarkable care and love for Israeli life little Indian - then show pleasure and harmony at the Palestinian life showing us your Indian roots.
Why you embarrassed by your phull shapport lndian flag?
I thought that all lives matter? Even Israeli? Heck,you guys would cry about Afghans getting killed by Soviets and Americans.
I will not say "sorry" for not feeling happy when I see families executed and old women dragged to Gaza as captives.

In the same way I will not cheer for Israeli bombings of civilians in Gaza and mistreatment of Palestinians in the West Bank.

I think you are obssesed with Indians.

Back
Top Bottom