What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

..which is the precursor to forming a state, as the British had learned from European history that if you send enough migrants to another land (i.e. Australia, Canada, USA), they will eventually seek to create their own state in the new land.
I suggest you read the whole statement.

Your statement is nonsense. It's like saying "I'm throwing the net into the sea but I'm not telling this fish to get caught in it".

You cannot hide behind the semantics when the conclusion is already implied in the statement, especially in an environment where the question of a sovereign Jewish state was being discussed routinely for over a hundred years.

There is nothing implied in the condition that the rights of those already living there cannot be ignored.
For example, prior to exporting the Jews to Israel, the British had proposed to the [European] Zionist league the idea of a Jewish state in Cyprus, el-Arish (eastern Egypt), and Uganda, all of which were rejected.
The British did not export the Jews.

Other proposals included statehood in Canada, Australia, Mesopotamia (Iraq), Cyrenaica (Libya), Angola, and Texas (USA), the last of which (Texas) received numerous migrants and support from banker Jacob Schiff.

You don't seem to be well-acquainted with Zionist history and clutching just about any straw to absolve Europe of responsibility in acts of terror and abuse that they created in the form of Israel.
Europe is not the entity you claim it to be.
It did not create Israel.
The British government tried blocking it. but individual British and other Europeans did not agree and helped individual,Jews the best way they could.
Much lime individual Europeans are now helping refugees from Africa/Asia to come to Europe.

It is the racism amongst the Arabs that created the problem.

As for Afghanistan...the Taliban only won because the Western forces left. They basically fought against a corrupt government with an incompetent army. The ANA only had a few good and well-trained units.

Off topic but I will say you are making excuses and deep down you know that. Any occupying country, if it was successful in its occupation, especially after investing trillions of $$ and shedding thousands of its own lives, would have preferred to have kept at least a token presence in such a geopolitically important country, instead of leaving in the middle of the night, with security guarantees for the exit given by the same people who had just made the occupation untenable to hold anymore.

Both of them were completely different situations.

First of all,we weren't isolated in tiny locations. We had more of less control of the islands and their merchant fleets which turned to battle fleets. Our mountainous terrain was suitable for guerilla warfare. The villages and towns in the plains and valleys were often devasted by Ottoman reprisals and Albanian raids. Apart from that,we eventually got help from big European powers. Britain,France and Russia. However,Greek revolutions that started in parts of Greece closer to the Ottoman heartland or in isolated places which were "cramped" with Greeks and Turks,failed and the rebels executed.

Revolutions in Macedonia,Cyprus,Crete and much 200 years later in Pontus,all failed.

Also,there were no aircraft and UAVs back then,no barbed wires and high walls,no precision bombs,no telephones and no long range artillery.

As for Afghanistan...the Taliban only won because the Western forces left. They basically fought against a corrupt government with an incompetent army. The ANA only had a few good and well-trained units.
or Maybe Turks are too good for greeks? :lol:

Obviously they already headed in " our" direction . If not, there wouldn't be this thread. Also a big number of Eastern European Jews were expelled previously by the western European countries.
You are extremely uneducated. Considering all the money that Sweden spends on education it is shame then. Or maybe too many classes of Sex Education and tree hugging?
About half the Israelis would be ”returning” to Muslim countries.
And no, those jews that were deported to Poland etc. during WWII still counts as their country of origin, and adds up to 5%.
You are sticking your head into the ground and pretend that 100% came from Western Europe. That is uneducation shining brightly.

take them all to europe this is your guilt of holocaust and Palestinians are paying the price.
if you love them so much take them to your home.
The holocaust was created by the Nazi. Arabs/Muslims allied themselves with the Nazis.
That makes it your problem….
The Palestinians are paying the price of their ancestors racism.

Fucking stop calling me a hypocrite. Stop calling me a hypocrite. Grown men couldn't find a deal for 40 years! Both sides.
One time Hamas doesn't agree,the other time Israel isn't removing all the settlements,the other time Palestinians don't insist on more counteroffers,the other time Netanyahu wants Palestinians to have a demilitarized State.

Have you wondered that maybe you are a hypocrite for thinking armed resistance will help Palestinians win? After 50 years of failures? After 4 major wars involving the strongest Arab armies and 40 years of guerilla warfare and terror attacks?

You are a hypocrite who speaks from both sides of his mouth and tries to sound so 'just and fair' blah blah when you KNOW that Israel NEVER had any intention of allowing ANY dignified Palestinian presence between the Jordan River and the Med. Sea. You paper over that one very fundamental point with your constant BS, trying to fool people that you are some peacenik or a 'balanced' person.
Oh, to the bolded part: Yes, I absolutely believe that this conflict will end, one way or another, due to violence. Unlike YOU, it is not my way to appear to be 'fair and balanced' for some online brownie points. I wish no ill-will upon anyone but I will say this: Unless Israel mends its ways very very soon, it is finished as a State. You bringing up wars from 50 years ago is not going to change that!!! This is a different world. Israelis have already shown how week and cowered they are by using their proxies in the American political system to goad America into a very bloody war.

About half the Israelis would be ”returning” to Muslim countries.
And no, those jews that were deported to Poland etc. during WWII still counts as their country of origin, and adds up to 5%.
You are sticking your head into the ground and pretend that 100% cmae from Western Europe. That is uneducation shining brightly.
Blah blah blah. Nowhere I said that 100% come from western Europe. Where exactly I said that. You see buddy I am almost never categoric in my statements unless I have referrncable fact. I leave the room to add or deduct. If you have ever studied anything then you would understand.

The holocaust was created by the Nazi. Arabs/Muslims allied themselves with the Nazis.
That makes it your problem….
The Palestinians are paying the price of their ancestors racism.
no its europeans made by you, done by you, so reparations needs to be paid by you to them keep them house them build synagogues for them all in europe.

Back
Top Bottom