What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Remzi Başbuğ, the owner of ASSUVA Defense Industry, said that they are not responsible for the Hamas drone attacks.

"We also saw the image shared by Hamas on social media, but we do not know how the drone in question reached the hands of Hamas. We export our products to more than 30 countries. Our distributor comes and buys 40 drones from us. We give it to them thinking they will sell it in Korea etc. After such products leave us, they can be sold to different people and countries abroad. Since it is an industrial drone, it can also perform operations such as launching and dropping. But we didn't do this privatization. There was a demand, but we didn't enter, because we are not authorized to produce weapons. We do not fall into that class. We produce aerial to ground imaging solutions. "

Remzi Başbuğ, the owner of ASSUVA Defense Industry, said that they are not responsible for the Hamas drone attacks.

"We also saw the image shared by Hamas on social media, but we do not know how the drone in question reached the hands of Hamas. We export our products to more than 30 countries. Our distributor comes and buys 40 drones from us. We give it to them thinking they will sell it in Korea etc. After such products leave us, they can be sold to different people and countries abroad. Since it is an industrial drone, it can also perform operations such as launching and dropping. But we didn't do this privatization. There was a demand, but we didn't enter, because we are not authorized to produce weapons. We do not fall into that class. We produce aerial to ground/underground imaging solutions. "

Good response, i have feeling that his business will expand exponentially to many distributors.

1697990017220.png

Good response, i have feeling that his business will expand exponentially to many distributors.
An industrial drone type with no export restrictions. This means that the person who buys it can take it to any country or make modifications to it. The company cannot be held responsible for this and therefore, when the issue came up on social media, the company official clarified this. Other than that, I don't think the Palestinians even paid for these drones. lol.

An industrial drone type with no export restrictions. This means that the person who buys it can take it to any country or make modifications to it. The company cannot be held responsible for this and therefore, when the issue came up on social media, the company official clarified this. Other than that, I don't think the Palestinians even paid for these drones. lol.
Well, price of progress and open markets but anyway this guy should get some MIT monitoring if you get my gist, i fear for his life.

~​

Biden says Hamas attacked Israel to stop a historic agreement with Saudi Arabia

Biden : Hamas attack aimed to disrupt Saudi-Israel normalization​

~
Biden is more senile and delusional than already was taught if he think Hamas attack was prepared anď planed in just 2-3 month

Back
Top Bottom