What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yeah great... Target equipment needed to rescue people...
1697980963480.jpeg

This is why the Syrians are such cucks - who else would not reply ?

They don't have the means to do anything, that's the problem. It must suck to high hell having your two main international airports targeted at whim and not be able to do jack squat about it. Only possibility is if Iran has supplied some type of their ground-launched missiles that are at the ready and they can lob them at any target inside zion. Other than that, Syria is unfortunately severely handicapped.

Benny Karachun mentioned it is an old news from long before the October 7 raid.

And I'm supposed to believe that thing? I don't think so and like I said, "if true."

They need at least 100-150 trucks a day. I hope Egypt can at least build a water pipeline and a fuel pipeline to Gaza. Have it managed by the UN, if it mustn’t be watched, but let the water come through.

Clarissa Ward on CNN was reporting from Cairo just yesterday that prior to October 7th, 450 trucks was the average number of regular aid entering Ghaza. Then it was 20 allowed and not sure why today there's 3 less than the supposed allowed number? Nothing is making sense as usual.

But the desparity in numbers from before to after the war started is ridiculous, considering it shouldn't even be the same but rather more than 450 trucks delivering.

For Pakistani members in Pakistan, you can also make donations via Easy Paisa or JazzCash.
View attachment 964470
Sir

Me and my brother own a chain of shops - employ over 200 people - mainly goraay European an a few Indian and they have set up a givebrite.com page last week and so far raised £25,000 - without us encouraging and it’s really restored my faith In humanity. The biggest donation? From a Jew.
Note anyone with half a heart will be touched by these events

they are in a 12 year+ war with large parts of their country still under Turkish and American occupation

but if you think they are weak, wait until you see the Israeli flag still flying in many sunni Arab countries

Man there is not justification, a country must learn their lessons, why Syrians has not acquired serious air defence systems??? what are they waiting for? no excuses.

Sir

Me and my brother own a chain of shops - employ over 200 people - mainly goraay European an a few Indian and they have set up a givebrite.com page last week and so far raised £25,000 - without us encouraging and it’s really restored my faith In humanity. The biggest donation? From a Jew.
Note anyone with half a heart will be touched by these events
Great, well done and more power to you, may the souls of those who suffer find some solace, some comfort from this. But we need to keep donating, I wish I could share with you the actual amount needed by UNRWA for immediate relief in Gaza, but can't because UNRWA staff cannot leave their offices to perform a detailed "needs assessment" because 25 of them have been KILLED since the 7th of October.

So what remains, what remains is for everyone at any level to do what they can to aid those who suffer. Religion plays no part in compassion, to quote Pakistan's greatest humanitarian "No religion is higher than Humanity".

I highly doubt this is true, is this being reported anywhere else?

There is no incentive for China to get involved here, they have been very careful in any escalations anywhere around the world.

This guy has half true record, but some occur true he usually report it before big news spreaders.

Yesterday Srebrenica, today Gaza, main message from todays demonstrations in Sarajevo.
In comments some serbs, croats and balijas ranting.

When is the next election?

It’s almost certainly have changed now that they have mobilized.

ORBAT (according to a retired U.S. solider analyst, who estimates this ops may cost the IDF 4-21 casualties day over a 20-50 day operation; 80-1050 dead (adjusted for that 33% if EFPs are used).

Btw, do the Gazans have NVGs? The battles usually happen during the day but the tunnel raids will probably happen at night.

16:12 what he mentions, I want to know if this is really true. If it is, it's despicable behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom