What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Weak? Hahaha.
Dude. Literally a young egyptian police recruiter killed 3 of ur SUPER DUPER IDF soldiers and your army didnt do shit.

Few days ago 2 israelis were killed in alexandria and your country was silenced.

Who is the weak now?
Lol, poor *** Egypt lost every war to us, poor *** Egypt doesn't even have enough electricity for their people to have air conditioners

Kids write their names on their arms so that if they are killed, their families can identify their bodies :(
So sad.
So sad their family won't be able to identify them because their family would be under the rubble lmfao

Go hide in your hole mate, the croats might come for you. better to live in panic. I've never seen a more cowardly Bosnian. Thank god we are not all like you.
By the come think of it. I don't think that you are a Bosnian. I know how my people talk and I know how people around us talk. I am sure if Mulj reads your posts, he will realise that too.
As I have said before, you yourself said 2 3 days ago that you don't understand everything and you didn't here the language for some time then you claimed today that you speak it fluently. Plus when I told you well known Bosnian proverb which every single Bosnian would understand the meaning, you didn't have a clue nor you understood it. So you might be familiar a bit with Bosnian people but you obviously do not understand us. That much is clear

I'm wondering if this Beny guy and the Adir guy are the same person, i havent seem them post on PDF at the same time, Adir got banned, and all of a sudden Beny starts posting after being quiet....hmm..
I just got unbanned you idiot

It happend to millions in Auswitz.
Can't stop the bombs lmao

Back
Top Bottom