What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

By the come think of it. I don't think that you are a Bosnian. I know how my people talk and I know how people around us talk. I am sure if Mulj reads your posts, he will realise that too.
As I have said before, you yourself said 2 3 days ago that you don't understand everything and you didn't here the language for some time then you claimed today that you speak it fluently. Plus when I told you well known Bosnian proverb which every single Bosnian would understand the meaning, you didn't have a clue nor you understood it. So you might be familiar a bit with Bosnian people but you obviously do not understand us. That much is clear
I understand you and you are a very scared and cowardly Bosnian of limited intellectual capacity. Scared of croats, scared of serbs and scared or a new war where they might come and take our land. Odjebi čo'ječe. Lječi se negdje drugo. Seek help

By the come think of it. I don't think that you are a Bosnian. I know how my people talk and I know how people around us talk. I am sure if Mulj reads your posts, he will realise that too.
As I have said before, you yourself said 2 3 days ago that you don't understand everything and you didn't here the language for some time then you claimed today that you speak it fluently. Plus when I told you well known Bosnian proverb which every single Bosnian would understand the meaning, you didn't have a clue nor you understood it. So you might be familiar a bit with Bosnian people but you obviously do not understand us. That much is clear
Nema problema,maybe he's a Serb :P

hey loser keep crying after billions and billions small militia in 18 minutes took more land than your Ukrainian friends did in 18 months

and this small group of militia didn't even have any proper weapons and Israel is considered one of the top ten militaries in the world
"Took land" lmfao, they ran into our land and got blown up, 1,500 of them died in our lands, they never secured any territory. They were quickly annihilated and now Gaza is about to turn into a parking lot.

I understand you and you are a very scared and cowardly Bosnian of limited intellectual capacity. Scared of croats, scared of serbs and scared or a new war where they might come and take our land. Odjebi čo'ječe. Lječi se negdje drugo. Seek help
He has been talking to everyone here like trash. He talks like a drunkard.

Why are you talking about shit from 80 years ago, can you stop the JDAMs?😂
Can you bring back your grandad, You missed him stroking your head while you sit on his knees. Alas it couldn't be, he ended like a piece of shit under Ukrainian guard boot.
Nothing new really, it happened so many times and si many places before. It is really a sad story. Hey at least Karl Heniz grandson can send you a pretty penny and you can go on the computer course.
After all money is money, it can buy happiness for people of your qualities.
How it was always " Kyke prepare my carts or else " . You saved and saved , eating so badly that practically these days , you have really low fertility. But hey you can bark here. So all those soaps fir *** washing was worth it. So have your field day and I am going to wash may hands.

I really do not care what you choose or don't. It will take all Muslims to sacrifice as one body. There is a huge awaken.

Well , i will have a lovely tea party and you are not invited.

~

Back
Top Bottom