What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Kids write their names on their arms so that if they are killed, their families can identify their bodies :(

Wow . Strangely enough , I hear the same arguement on my side too. I wonder why that is. . .

In the meantime it is better to keep those bearded religious types , out of this debate , unless they have something like this to offer :

Beards or no beards. It needs Jihad from all

Hamas military forces only took 200 Israeli IDF soldiers captive. The 27 civilians were taken by random people that crossed through the border fence. Jewish media must clarification that there is no hostages. And 200 of them are war captives that are IDF soldiers. Jewish media failing to clarify this and leading to more Palestinian blood shed, will cause more and more tensions against the Jewish tribe everywhere in the world. There is no more excuses for them. They report falsely on sensitive matters and will pay for it.

I was thinking the same exact thing. They'll never try and change the narrative at this point. They'll push the "terrorist" label full throttle all the way until the last bomb.

Israel and Jewish people are evil. The world needs to deal with them for there to be peace.

Oh my God. That is disheartening. Dogs and even cats get terrified when they hear fireworks. Imagine a cute little puppy like that enduring JDAMs and the sound of collapsing buildings and screaming people.

Dua-Protection-against-the-Devil-till-the-evening.jpg

That tweet should be re-tweeted & re-tweeted and re-tweeted since many people care about animals more than they care about human beings. This can only increase awareness and change more people's minds.

Why can't you stop us from doing that then? Weak *** idiots lmfao
Weak? Hahaha.
Dude. Literally a young egyptian police recruiter killed 3 of ur SUPER DUPER IDF soldiers and your army didnt do shit.

Few days ago 2 israelis were killed in alexandria and your country was silenced.

Who is the weak now?

Back
Top Bottom