What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You guys in Europe might not understand yet, there won't be any cease fire, we don't give a shit about collateral damage any more, and there are going to be at least 100,000+ Palestinians dead by the end of this war
I know,I kept telling them from the beginning,but they were celebrating Hamas' "great victory" without thinking of what would follow. They were cheering for Hamas. They were happy that so many Israelis died. Now they act as if they didn't know how Netanyahu would react. And where is Iran?

You guys in Europe might not understand yet, there won't be any cease fire, we don't give a shit about collateral damage any more, and there are going to be at least 100,000+ Palestinians dead by the end of this war
Big mouth and small actions.
you people are just mad because hamas butchered your military bases and who is inside it :D

So you run like crazy killing anoyone civilian

Will a UN peacekeeping force take over Gaza once the fighting/bombing ends? The Palestinian Authority is also seen as corrupt by many Palestinians. It maybe a way to end the fighting NOW.

Big mouth and small actions.
you people are just mad because hamas butchered your military bases and who is inside it :D

So you run like crazy killing anoyone civilian
Wonder if the foinkas idiot would support carpet bombing of Israel and bombing Israeli schools, hospitals, shelters, cafes and more because they murdered 2,000 Palestinian children?

You cannot fight evil with a guitar and a song. You need the sword and Jihad sometimes. This is one of those times. We should put the fear into the hearts of the evil

Wow . Strangely enough , I hear the same arguement on my side too. I wonder why that is. . .

In the meantime it is better to keep those bearded religious types , out of this debate , unless they have something like this to offer :

Moment for relief.

~

Listen cunt I was in war there. You were a refugee. OK?
Didn't you say yourself that you didn't speak Bosnian for a long time and you don't understand everything? 3 or 4 days ago? Didn't you? Don't play around
By the way , no person here thinks that I am clueless only a guy from Chicago playing big patriot
Go hide in your hole mate, the croats might come for you. better to live in panic. I've never seen a more cowardly Bosnian. Thank god we are not all like you.

I know,I kept telling them from the beginning,but they were celebrating Hamas' "great victory" without thinking of what would follow. They were cheering for Hamas. They were happy that so many Israelis died. Now they act as if they didn't know how Netanyahu would react. And where is Iran?
Aw the Greek has his terrorist Zionist friend back. Cute.

Go hide in your hole mate, the croats might come for you. better to live in panic. I've never seen a more cowardly Bosnian. Thank god we are not all like you.
Pizda lo ti materina ciganska. Sljamu jedan bezobrazni, pricas kao onaj srbin peder.
Pseto bezobrazno, ponasaj se kao covjek I reci nesto, ne mjauci ko picka. Gnjido jedna nepismena. Sugo ljudska ovdje si dosao da pricas besmislene stvari, seljaku ni ti ni niko koga znas neznate nista ni nikog. To ces mi picko pricat sta ja mogu ili nemogu . Jesi li bio na Igmanu sa mnom?
Picko ciganska. Pricas kao gurbet I odmah Sam vidio da si gurbet. Sjedi u Chicago ili Duselldorf. Ovdje si dosao prodavat svije gurbetluke

Back
Top Bottom