What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Adolf rebelled against the satanic Jewish occupation of Germany. They had it coming. They hate God and worship Satan and this is obvious to everyone. They're gonna create the antichrist too out of their hatred towards God and Prophet Isa.
Of course even some of my friends who never shared my feelings towards The Uncle started to understand me. We are talking about people with left wing leanings.
This clip is very potent , who ever has this clip must use it.
Anyway brother, this is not just mear emotional talk , but it is obvious that this people are reaching their end. It is pretty obvious. The end is around the corner, may Allah SWT curse them .

How a ground invasion could go wrong per western media.

Btw, any indication the Gazans have Manpads? It might even be possible they have the same air defense missile and flir system the Houthis used. The danger to ISR and attack aircraft could be possible by the following missiles if they are held in reserve once a ground invasion starts.

Btw the anti-helicopter mines have a 500 meter range. In early 2021, if I remember correctly, an ANA helicopter was shot down using such a mine in Baghlan Province, for anyone looking to see what a mine that could do.

No chance lol, can't stop those JDAMs

You are in a bunker , shitting yourself. Probably, they moved you somewhere else away from your cows and stables hence your f face wasn't around for few day. Now that you got off from your chest what you had to say , be nice kyke and F off
Nah, I'm at my home right now, chilling and watching TV

Hamas are the ones hiding in tunnels like rats. Anyone above the ground gets killed along with all of their family

Nah, I'm at my home right now, chilling and watching TV

Hamas are the ones hiding in tunnels like rats. Anyone above the ground gets killed along with all of their family
The pleasure ive now 😁.. hamas attack showed the world ( and the forum) the true personalities of jews. They arent even ashamed to say we kill children

Well done hamas

Unfortunately 4 Israeli soldiers committed suicide today according to some Israeli chanel. Pity this kyke fagott wasn't around to hold their hands. I guess he was busy putting Xs on his phone. Following Esther in Florida , wishing to see the great white shark instead to watch a gray Wall

The people of Greece are disgusted and hate what Hamas did,but have been on the side of Palestinians for more than 40 years. We also condemn Israel's bombing of civilians and are angry about the death of all these chidlren.

Except for the commies who just use the Israeli cause to protest about "Imperialism,NATO,nationalism" and "the capital".

The pleasure ive now 😁.. hamas attack showed the world ( and the forum) the true personalities of jews. They arent even ashamed to say we kill children
So you are happy that children are killed because it shows the true face of the Jews.

Back
Top Bottom