What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Apologies. I took great offence at the brazen and unfounded accusation that I had ever called anyone a "jew lover", which is a slanderous lie.
Okay no worries, please lets keep this thread clean from any personal attacks. It's not fair because we all want to provide as much chances for people to discuss the actual issue and share updates. Like this:

1697904466849.jpeg

Saying something logical is "philosophical"? Disagreeing with someone when it comes to killing civilians and giving the excuse to Israel to bomb Gaza to pieces,is "unethical support of Israel" to you? What the **** are you guys smoking? Is it Persian? Is it better than Jamaican?
Hi,

Israel was created by the CHRISTIANS as a DISGUISED nation for the jews which would precipitate the supposed SECOND COMING of the MESSIAH which would thus result in giving the control of the world to the christians---.

Once the jews took complete control of the area---then the Christian nations will come and take over from the jews.

The jews are living in a Lala land---. They have assumed that israel will belong to them---they have no clue how wrong they are---. The christians will ultimately take over dominance of the land---and the jews would be left in eternal misery one more time.

They would wish that they had taken german lands for their nation state.

I deny ever calling anyone "jew lover", yes. What is this lazy "you guys" generalisations. Can I say "you guys" to hold you responsible for anything any Greek has done?

Thank you for presenting my eloquent and accurate words. I stand by them 100%. Notably absent from that eloquent deconstruction of your shilling here is "jew lower" - proving that you are a liar.
So basically you're calling me a Jew lover,but in a polite way. And you are trying to tell me that you are not on the same camp as those who actually said it or implied it as well. Keep hiding behind your finger. And I notice the absence of an apology for your insult.

Haven't you ever read a single post of mine here? I'm tired of repeating myself again and again every time,because some people here don't get it. Israel should go back to the pre-1967 borders. They should remove all settlements and give full independence to the Palestinians. They should recognize them as a State. And all that,because it's unrealistic to go back to the UN Partition Plan now,Israelis would never accept this.
You are very disrespectful to the people who are suffering in Gaza. You come here among the muslims and give your opinion we’re tolerating your nonsense but dont push it to far. Our patience has a limit.

1697904967338.png

I don't really like these photos for many reasons, but that's a personal take. The good news is that food is now being distributed in Gaza to the hungry, but this is nothing, this is a grain of salt in the bucket. Much, much more aid is needed to help the 2 Million Palestinian people suffering. There is enough aid on the Egyptian border, LET THESE TRUCKS IN!

So basically you're calling me a Jew lover,but in a polite way.
I said you push Zionist narratives. That is a fact. I never said you are a "jew lover" - that is a filthy lie which you continue to shamelessly propagate.
And you are trying to tell me that you are not on the same camp as those who actually said it or implied it as well.
I don't believe in "camps" and collective responsibility. By your logic, you belong to the same 'camp' as those slaughtering children and committing war crimes and genocide in Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom