What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Is this an effort to hide their casualties in the Tel Aviv hospitals? Why did they issue the instructions to hospitals only?

This may have something to do with it:
1697902417689.png

If your friends called your mother a Greek whore who they enjoy taking their turns with, it has nothing to do with me. I am not responsible for the words of others and you will not attribute them to me, you lying son of a Greek whore.
Wow...is that how you've been raised to talk?

Saying something logical is "philosophical"?
No, logic is proven, not philosophized.
Disagreeing with someone when it comes to killing civilians and giving the excuse to Israel to bomb Gaza to pieces,is "unethical support of Israel" to you?
but do you disagree that Israel owes Palestinians their country and has stolen its land all this while? you are having arguments about side issues, get back to the main issues behind the conflict- you are falling for symptoms of the main issue at hand.
What the **** are you guys smoking? Is it Persian? Is it better than Jamaican?
you should ask your mind this question first, its the crazy one, you suggesting we are smoking something is just a big azz projection..

Despite McDonald's Pakistan being a wholly owned franchise of a Pakistani corporation. A large number of Pakistani's have boycotted McDonalds since the start of the Israel-Palestine war.

A franchise still pays McDonald money for the right to have a franchise and use their name, logo, etc. Let them change their name if there really is no connection.

Despite McDonald's Pakistan being a wholly owned franchise of a Pakistani corporation. A large number of Pakistani's have boycotted McDonalds since the start of the Israel-Palestine war.

It is drainage of money anyway from local economy, it is sad that franchise owners around the muslim world did not ditched their licences once they saw the news what they did.

but do you disagree that Israel owes Palestinians their country and has stolen its land all this while? you are having arguments about side issues, get back to the main issues behind the conflict- you are falling for symptoms of the main issue at hand.
Notice his language of "giving the excuse to Israel to bomb Gaza to pieces", as though war crimes and genocide are things that can be excused or justified.

I don't think you are worth engaging with, TBH. There are some others here, even Israelis, who present more logical argument than you. I often don't agree with them but I do factor them in my own understanding of the conflict.

It was YOU who brought up the Samson Option as a threat but is unable to answer what would that do to the Israeli Jews??!! You bring up the Hamas charter, willfully forgetting that Hamas did offer a 20-year truce to Israel, via Carter, to build trust, with basically one condition: Don't expand the Settlements. You willfully discount Likud's own plans for a 'Jewish' nation devoid of any Palestinian rights other than possibly a Bantustan.
Who are you fooling here? Only some intellectually lazy, Cucks in Europe, led by the Americans, who are themselves led by the Israeli Lobby, believe in your version of this conflict.
It is tiring that you debate not what i write, but what you think i am “implying”.

I keep seeing posters calling for a one state under muslim rule or exodus of jews.
I am pointing out if they are even aware of the practical consequences and am using the same “no compromise” logic on a pakistan/india situation.

Teaching kids right from wrong.

Hopefully the Irish that will join the protest in front of the White House will remind Biden how his ancestors were treated by the British with a similar mindset of expulsion and desire to appropriate the land that was done to the Irish. First the British took the land; colonized it, then called themselves landlords to exploit the Irish people, leaving the Irish at the mercy of the British, so that when famine came, people were forced to leave for other countries, especially America.

“They will make it a desert and call it peace”

Back
Top Bottom