What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

sorry Forum members, F-22Raptor does not represent my country USA, he is ignorant on so many fronts,….. pls forgive him, he is here to seek knowledge. take it easy on him..
Lol the copious amounts of sarcasm in your post was delicious. :lol:

Do you want to pretend as if Saddam didn’t have WMD programs for decades and didn’t gas the Kurds? :lol:

Ze German, grandad member of SS Grosse Deutchland and he goes on swinger Parties. During the summer it is open party in Pula Croatia. That Swede is with him and F22 , holding each others by their members.
Disgusting EU values
That swedish guy is a nasty disgusting racist you shouldnt even have a dialogue with such people.

Do you want to pretend as if Saddam didn’t have WMD programs for decades and didn’t gas the Kurds? :lol:

He was forced to get rid of them all after Gulf War I. By the way, who supplied him the means to make those WMDs? Your faggot zionist controlled country, because he was fighting the Iranians for you. Dumb redneck faggot cnt.

Is Pakistan the topic
Here? What will - what can - what if - these are what Pakistan is about - whataboutery is Pakistans speciality.
The muslamic world sits at the sideline - watching - smoking eating and being a “concerned spectator” just in case amreeka throws a dummy out of its pram.
Palestine burns and not an ounce of water to dampen the pain of Palestinians - bravo musalman across the world
Hi,

We assume that it is a Muslamanic world and it is not---. It is a NATION world and has always been like that for thousand years.

It was not the Musalman who conquered the world---we take the credit away from the Arabs---. It was arabs that conquered persia---spain, syria, jerusalem.

It was the Turks that later occupied other major regions---.

We take it for granted and take away individual nations conquests and broom it under a Musalmanic world---.

Get real people---.

The SAUDIS were never that weak---. It was them that started the conquest of a MUSALMANIC world .

Now you would understand how YEMEN war participation would have made pak military presence felt in the region---.

A 150 K troops---with full advanced battle group with its own air force---navy---submarines---armor---. For how long I talked about it.

You have to be prepared and ready 10 years before the start of a or any conflict to act effectively---.

Pakistan failed in that aspect---now why cry at your failure---.

It is time for Gen Raheel Sharif to put a Bullet in his grey matter---.

Last edited:
That swedish guy is a nasty disgusting racist you shouldnt even have a dialogue with such people.
I like to play with those chicken brains. I like to make them worthless in their own eyes.
2 state solution?
German government support Israels right for self defence?
So Germans should support the expulsion of millions of Germans from EU countries???!!!!
Ze German, what do you think?
We just use a different terminology, it is EU value after all. Oh thank you for not starting the Crusades. Less places for the Nudist beaches. Unfortunately

You guys called me a "Jew lover" and "zionist" when I disagreed with you.
Where's my pitchfork...

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom