What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

How about responding to the point made?
It is true that there has been a huge amount of bad policy over the past few decades, but one must also talk about the issue of elite capture, and unfortunately military leadership stands behind elite capture, which is why we are seeing a loss of army love among the nation. Military leadership conveys this message as strategic compulsion, but nation says it is a betrayal of oath. In my opinion it is a geopolitical issue, but geoeconomics can't be achieved without political stability. This article may help as it isn't a Palestinian issue, and we won't derail from the main discussion. If you want to discuss it separately, we can offer input on separate threads.

germans have fallen.

from this personality (ubermensch)

soldiers-German-part-Soviet-Union-Operation-Barbarossa-1941.jpg

to this

WO-AK852_GERGAY_P_20120822192831.jpg

You're a boy who cries wolf too many times. Obey your zionist led government and country. The US is the cuck of the jews.
To be fair, there is unpresedented outrage in usa and demonstrations around megapolis towns in usa in palestinian favor, this hillbilly guy is not updated and follow blindly what the officials place in public,

Even when he made some good points, his neurotic, squeaky assinine voice always made me hate him. And I always knew he was a disgusting Zionist. Now he's complete scum to me.
His extremely fast speaking can be annoying sometimes. I mean,I understand some of his points from his point of view as a Jew,but some other points of his I disagree. In the end,the Jews work for the good of their community. They care for their interests and support each other,even if they hate each other sometimes. On the contrary,we the Arabs,the Pakistanis,the Greeks,the Slavs and some of the Europeans,are all about our political Party,the locality,our football team etc.

We've had politicians in Greece before the country was liberated from the Turks,who had petty squabbles and undermining the revolution,just because they didn't like warband captain. We've had politicians in early modern independent Greece, doing what's best for other countries,just because they got money and support. Even in the ancient times,some Greek States were siding with the Persians,others fighting each other,then in the Byzantine Empire we had so many rogue generals and statesment starting civil wars for the sole reason of getting power.

Look at modern Greece! Athens snubbing Thessaloniki and Thessaloniki disliking Athens' getting everything first. Cretans might hate each other from province to province and village to village,but when it comes to other Greeks they all shout together "Crete is the best island,our food is the best,our stuff are always better".

Arabs fighting each other and undermining each other,Slavs hating each other,British and French still dislike each other,they both dislike the Germans.

And look at the Jews,they might dislike their fellow Jews in their local community,but they will still support him. They send money,they have lobbies,they do propaganda,they know stuff.

Muslims have been stubborn like rocks for decades,no we no change this,no we no do that,no you don't like Islam you are kuffar,go away! We are Ummah! .....hard to assimilate,hard to lobby,hard to gain popularity.

Why are you sharing Ben Shapiro's (an extremist Zionist who is on record as saying he doesn't care if children are killed) propaganda about Palestine here?
Because some of his points are funny

And look at the Jews,they might dislike their fellow Jews in their local community,but they will still support him. They send money,they have lobbies,they do propaganda,they know stuff.
ZIonists support Zionists. But if you do not agree with them, they will be the first to call you a Nazi collaborator and attempt to silence you. Look at the environment inside Israel right now - no one feels safe to express non-mainstream views. And look at how pro-peace Jewish groups are treated.

wtf is this?

Back
Top Bottom