What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Another IDF failure- despite all the bombings of small Gaza, it is obvious Israel cant strike many relevant missile and rocket storage and firing sites that Hamas setup.

The evacuation of Ashkelon and other northern Israeli towns is a success for Hamas, Gazans and the Islamic resistance- for the first time in modern times, Israelis get to feel exactly exactly what they've done cruelly to other for the past few decades, karma is still the realest bit** i know.

History books are full of stories of arrogant empires who thought they’ll rule forever but ended up disappearing into the dustbin of history. The Pharaohs, the Romans, the British.

Now the Americans are enjoying their time under the sun, and like the others, think they will rule forever. In reality they’re already at an advanced stage of decay and their irrational behavior is speeding up the process of their collapse.

Israel is known to the world as a little outpost of terrorist settlers. It hasn’t got much of a reputation to uphold. Jews have been hated throughout their history, because of their behavior, and have been expelled over 100 times.

What is crazy about the current situation is that the US has taken ownership of Jewish behavior. The people of the world now know that there’s no difference between Israel and the US. America is just Israel on a larger scale. The hate the Jews have earned for themselves is now applicable to both the US and Israel.

Another thing to note. Based on the law of nature, or divine justice, Israel has earned for itself the wrath of God. Islamic prophecies describe the exact current situation with a war between Muslims and Jews. The final result is predicted to be the third major catastrophe for Jews after Nebuchadnezzar and the Romans.

The question is what will happen to America if Israel’s doom is foretold? Islamic prophecies predict a massive war between the ‘Romans’ and Muslims after which they will leave the region. After that Muslims will deal with Israel as they see fit.

America has linked its destiny with Israel and therefore if God is going to punish Israel then it means that God will deal with America in such a way that it cannot save Israel when the time for their doom comes. No matter how much they strut around now, in a few years they won’t be in any position to help Israel any more.

In their effort to protect and save Israel the rulers of the US have thrown away their own country’s future.

The time will come
Palestinians just need to survive till then
The outsiders want them to go and all explode in Israel but in reality they need to take a back seat for some time get even a small state of their own.The lost lands can be re-conquered some other day.
The ownership of lands keep changing The survival of nation is more important .Unfortunately Outsiders hate Israel more than they actually love Palestinians.

Regarding Pakistan's involvement in Middle East,I will say, at the end of day, economy determines the reach of nations.
If Pakistan gets a stable system,grows economy and becomes a Powerful country of this region, obviously the next move will be to exert greater political influence on neighbouring regions.

Without strong economy and mutually beneficial alliance,you will only end up creating violent militias around the region.

Just consider,if Pakistan enters Middle East with a solid defence industry & economy ( actually an economy that can sustain wars) at its home,Middle Eastern countries will feel safe in siding with Pakistan to build a Powerful Muslim Block.

Iran entered the Middle Eastern conflicts by creating proxies,and the result is there for you to see.

Houthis ruling Yemen - a country with no future
HZ being a major Power in Lebonan - same fate,a destroyed political system
Assad ruling Syria- vulnerable to US and other Powers

And all these countries are in constant cycle of war.

Now see how US built its allies:
After Japan surrendered to US,It became a major Technological Power thanks to investments of US
See the today's state of South Korea-a technological giant with a stable Governance system

Taiwan a stable country with massive semi-conductor industry

Pakistan should follow the path of US if it ever came to build a block not Iran.

Define economy!

For most it is nothing more than slaving for more greenbacks. That geyser is sputtering, start slaving for someone else... seek the new fountainhead? The plot is lost right here when you don't know what you're after ... creating your own reality is only that hard. Living in a post Westphalian world order kind of skews the vision. So, here it is in layman's terms... regional power structures owed their existence and function to recognition and relevance by larger empires of the region... Egyptians, Persians, Roman, Ottoman and even Chinese. So, when you see certain political niches seeking Iranian or Turkish backing they're digging into history... they're not signatories of the Westphalian order. This exercise keeps Turks and Iranians not only interested but a source of their power block. The GCC are direct beneficiaries of Westphalian order and owe their existence and recognition to powers that be of the time. So does Isreal...

Pakistan doesn't even know it's space, nor relevance. It seeks and establishes the same cognition in servitude of those masters that established it and created it's systems and employed its caretakers.
It has to recognize its stature before extending it's support. One where similar interests, faith and connections are kindled.

So now when you read your script again... you'll have the context of why you're internalizing excuses.

Spot on!
The world has to conform to a tiny population's narrative of 'inclusiveness', 'diversity' blah blah everywhere except in a certain tiny country in the Middle East.
PS. Ben Shapiro has basically brought to a sharp-relief the Israel-Firsters in America! Jackson Hinkle is on his case on Twitter and the exchange between them will become a classic for generations to come!
I used to like Shapiro years ago. You know,back in the mid-2010s and late 2010s he was very popular. I liked him,he pissed off the liberals very much. But then...slowly I started getting annoyed or cautious by the constant "Jewish discussions" and stuff. Maybe for his stance on the Palestinian matter as well,I don't remember. I don't dislike him generally,but I don't agree with him on a lot of stuff.

Obviously it is YOU who is threatening with a 'Samson Option' willfully forgetting that that will be the end of the Jewish presence in that region!!! And, yes, Muslims would eventually fill in the void in, what you yourself called, 'unlivable' land!!
israel has a large population of ultra-orthodox jews. Israel is nuclear armed.
The very zionist idea is to have a state where jews would rule and not run the risk of oppresion/pogroms.

Yet i see hundreds of muslims calling for a “to the sea” final solution.
Where the israelis either choose death or flee to america/europe (and again be a diaspora).

its RIDICULOUS. They would fight hand over nail, and the last israelis remaining would be the biggest hardliners who would use the samson option in the end.

Its like me saying:
Lets “solve” the pakistan/india conflict by having india FULLY annex pakistan.
Pakistani muslims can then live on in an Indian state. Or they can flee to the ummah. Or die.

Great idea! This is justice!

Using Ben Shapiro as a resource for anything is pretty woeful.
I disagree

bE6ufjt.jpg

This fella has also claimed Egypt sent a message to the Israhells that if they start a ground invasion, it would be the end of the 1979 Peace Treaty and they would not accept the Palestinians from Gaza to be expelled to Sinai. So it is possible Hezbollah joining the fight in the North and keeping the pressure on the Israhells and the Egyptian threats could lead to a ceasefire.

"Israel has received public and secret Egyptian messages that the war on Gaza and the continued Israeli efforts to displace Palestinians to Egyptian territory could lead to a new war and the end of the peace treaty signed in 1979."

Bolded part: If true, then absolutely a major event!!

Countries in the Middle East are hedging their bets. They don't want to get involved in a potentially YET ANOTHER futile war against the combine of Israel/USA/EU which would destroy whatever peace and prosperity the Middle East has achieved over the decades. Squander all that for a few millions Palestinians? It is not just the rulers--it is the masses too- especially in countries where there is relative peace and stability. You can see from the comments above and I don't blame them. Even Pakistanis--probably THE most ideological Islamic country in the world-- commenting that Pakistan can only do so much. I don't blame any of the countries and their citizens. Internal chaos, poverty, anarchy might remove the so-called 'Western Puppets' to openly support the Palestinians, but what then next?? Even worse poverty, even worse anarchy, even worse chaos.

I used to like Shapiro years ago. You know,back in the mid-2010s and late 2010s he was very popular. I liked him,he pissed off the liberals very much. But then...slowly I started getting annoyed or cautious by the constant "Jewish discussions" and stuff. Maybe for his stance on the Palestinian matter as well,I don't remember. I don't dislike him generally,but I don't agree with him on a lot of stuff.
Even when he made some good points, his neurotic, squeaky assinine voice always made me hate him. And I always knew he was a disgusting Zionist. Now he's complete scum to me.

This has been most muslim mindset for generations and is one of the reasons that the palestinians got DUMPED in “forever refugee camps” .
Egged on, armed, paid to not compromise, but enact a “to the sea” ethnic cleansing as how to “resolve” this.

People supposedly care for palestinian lives.
I warn that to never compromise will lead to the samson option and the END of palestine and the palestinians.
You reply with “well other muslims will just fill the void”

Which is basically proving my point.
Palestinians are the sacrificial lambs for some “dreams of islamic empire”. Its sick.
What you microscopic mind and even smaller brain wouldn't come up with?
How someone can even hold any reasonable conversation with you?
I realise that you know how to read but I am sure that you never do .
Monologue interwoven with your own conjectures are appealing to moron like you.
I think if PDF is a radio station,before everyone of your drivels a loud applause frome you would be heard.
I told you before, have a beer and look forward to tomorrow's swinger party with your wife. Don't be too hard on your self and make a lame attempt on moralising.
F. Off

Back
Top Bottom