What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I speak in facts. Unlike Greek filth like you who make up lies like I called you "jew lover" then admit I did not. Don't spread lies next time.
I said "you guys". And you are on that camp with the others. Do you deny it?

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 18-42-21 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Hey tomatoe,it's tomato.

Now,as for your mother,I will not talk bad about her. I don't know the woman and I don't think she would approve of what you said. I want to think that your parents didn't raise you like that.

However,I have to inform you,no actually I don't have to,I want to inform you,that my mother stayed single and devoted herself to raising me and taking care of my grandmother,since I was around 10,working and managing everything on her own. She worked hard and rushed to do everything,cleaned,cooked and managed to take us for vacations as well. And all that,without re-marrying and without having even a bf in her life again. My mother,has worked at law enforcement for more than 30 years. And when she was left all alone to care for a family,she thought of nothing else and did it.

At this point,I don't care if you think I'm jewish or pro-Israeli or pro-Palestinian or Chelsea or Manchester United.

You are over for me. Take care.

Egypt: In Cairo: There were reports of efforts made by Western delegations in the first place not to issue a statement about the summit.
Egypt: In Cairo: Western delegations also rejected the call to permanently open the Rafah border crossing

the nerve those MF westerner delegations have. but again it's that weak fag el-sisi fault, the summit in cairo and they try to control us?

but do you disagree that Israel owes Palestinians their country and has stolen its land all this while? you are having arguments about side issues, get back to the main issues behind the conflict- you are falling for symptoms of the main issue at hand.
Haven't you ever read a single post of mine here? I'm tired of repeating myself again and again every time,because some people here don't get it. Israel should go back to the pre-1967 borders. They should remove all settlements and give full independence to the Palestinians. They should recognize them as a State. And all that,because it's unrealistic to go back to the UN Partition Plan now,Israelis would never accept this.

I said "you guys". And you are on that camp with the others. Do you deny it?
I deny ever calling anyone "jew lover", yes. What is this lazy "you guys" generalisations. Can I say "you guys" to hold you responsible for anything any Greek has done?
Thank you for presenting my eloquent and accurate words. I stand by them 100%. Notably absent from that eloquent deconstruction of your shilling here is "jew lower" - proving that you are a liar.

1697904146534.jpeg

@HGV please kindly stop in personal attacks. If you are unhappy with the posts of an individual user you can tag a mod or use the report button at the bottom of the post.

-- ALSO --
For the last time, stop using hateful words directed to an entire race of people because of the actions of a single government.

Thanks.

Frankly speaking, the thing that this people said and then did , legitimise one of the two or even both.
One , the future pogrom on them
Second The War crimes trial.
They themselves by their actions made the future predicament for themselves.
Also , Western media like DeutcheWell opened the doors for the litigation in order to expel them from our countries and ask for the damages.
They did it by their justification of the civilian massacres.
It is as simple as that
So don't get angry, get even

@HGV please kindly stop in personal attacks. If you are unhappy with the posts of an individual user you can tag a mod or use the report button at the bottom of the post.
Apologies. I took great offence at the brazen and unfounded accusation that I had ever called anyone a "jew lover", which is a slanderous lie.

Palestinians can't be egged on from a few forum members on a Pakistani Defense site or from blogspaces in general.
Israel is supposed to be the 'home' and the 'sanctuary' for the Jewish people--probably the only place available for them unless some island is given instead because, apparently, no other country would take them in large numbers. So what good the 'Samson Option' do by making Palestine 'unlivable'?? Please look closely: Palestine is surrounded by Muslims; they would walk in to fill any void eventually.
If you mean well for the Jewish people--and I certainly make a distinction between Jews and Zionists--then come up with reasonable solutions.
MADAGASCAR…

Back
Top Bottom