What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I believe Egypt has opened the border, but Israel had bombed the roadway and the border crossing, and it would take 2 days for it to repair (1 day from now).
  • The complete siege of Gaza continues. The Rafah Crossing has remained closed, preventing the entry of desperately needed humanitarian aid, including food, water, medicines and fuel, awaiting on the Egyptian side. The Erez and Kerem Shalom crossings with Israel have also remained closed. Speaking in Cairo on 19 October, the UN Secretary-General reiterated his call for “an immediate humanitarian ceasefire,” highlighting the need for “unrestricted access of humanitarian aid.”

1697829439727.png

Hezbollah is not going to start a civil war by battling the Lebanese Army for the sake Palestinian militants operating in south Lebanon

But interestingly Hezbollah is keeping the Lebanon-Israel front warm--not hot yet. Just warm.
But if/when the Gazans are totally subjugated, then it will be Hezbollah next. We can't say when.

I think there will not be any ground invasion, read some opinion of their retired general that would be disaster and asks negotiations with Hamas, now rumors that usa and eu asked israel to postpone invasion, my reading of it is that they know that can not achieve in it nothing but military loses and possible all out war in region.
My estimation that they will murder another couple of thousands of innocents "to settle score in blood" and they should not be allowed to get away with that this time.

Edit
Corrected, typed in rush.

- An unprecedented Hamas attack
- Social media awakening
- Endless voices from all walks of life online expressing frustration
- People protests across the entire globe
- The enormous change in the number of western opinions
- Embassies threatened
- MSM forced to show the suffering of Palestinians
- Christians slowly seeing the reality of fanatical Judaism
- Opposition shifting....

...and much more is slowly building up the pressure. Keep it up!

Unfortunately, Hezbollah allows Lebanese army to remove Palestinian rocket launchers.
I think we should remember that Hezbollah is first and foremost an Iranian proxy, so despite it attacking Israel it still is involved in politics and taking orders from Iran.

These groups have their own politics going on

What do you have to say about this?

Nana Akua makes some valid points , which you think you can evade by posting tweets.

You do not answer her because you can't.

She explains what Hamas is about, Care to answer the points she made ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom