What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is a very strong message.

But the question is , IRAN HAS NUKES? HAS ICBMs?????

Iran can do that with different kinds of hypersonic missiles...but US will resort to nukes taking leverage IF IRAN DOES NOT HAVE.

US used NUKES to win over JAPAN, THE west thinks it s nice to do that to win a war.

THIS IS KEY.
I tend to think Iranian or Israeli nukes don't matter here. Israel nukes don't because they are/will be fighting scattered militias very close to Israel itself. Iranian nukes dont because Iran is too far from Israel--Americans would have plenty of time to shoot down any nukes. Scott Ritter says Iran can be only beaten if America uses nukes. So American nukes do matter in a war against Iran and if they are used then it will be a huge historic mistake and potentially will just finish off the MENA and southern European regions in the prolong bloodiest wars. It would be almost impossible for Pakistan to not get involved in case of nukes on Iran (or any other Muslim nation, for that matter) and both Scott and Col. McGregor bring up Pakistan's nukes.

if it opened to a total war, iran won't be the only one to get most of the damage.
100% Egypt is in , 100% Jordan is in and 100% Lebanon is in.

and if Egypt moves, consider ALL north Africa to move also, you will see libyan troops, Algerian troops and Tunisian troops.

it will be a total chaos.
That scenario needs to happen. Take the dagger out of the chest. Bleed once or bleed forever.
Putin realised that only when he was given bamboo by the westerns in Ukraine . When Putin was on back foot Iranians came as a saviour and provide him with drones and missiles . But how Putin behaved with Iranians in Syria . In presence of Russian troops Israel is pounding Syria and Iranian installations in Syria . So Putin is not reliable , always he prefer to Israel over Iran .
Putin remains enigma to me. Almost like a Cuck to Israelis. I know things have changed considerably since this conflict started but he has a golden chance to checkmate Americans on Ukraine by making things a bit hot for Israel.

--
12,000 displaced people, including 70% children and women, are in imminent danger after Israeli forces threatened to bomb Al-Quds Hospital and demanded evacuation. This place could turn to ashes if those threats are carried out.
--
Source: PRCS

I am sure that the only thing that will stop Iran is atomic bombs.
I hope that Iran built nuke secretly.
it will not be possible to go to war with America or Israel without nuke.

A very sensible point. A nuclear state will use nukes if they are cornered so Iran shouldn't be going to war without nukes. I am sure Iran is not naive like Libya and Iraq. The defence of Iran is number one priority.

Another plane carrying WHO medical supplies has landed at Al Arish airport, Egypt. Supplies are enough to cover 1000 medical operations, and include tents and water tanks. Aid supplies are piling up in Al Arish - just 20 minutes from Rafah. Humanitarian partners are ready to deploy but cannot move until Rafah opens. The WHO demanded an immediate, unimpeded and sustained humanitarian access, including through Rafah.

1697828734892.png

CNN:

ISRAELI PM'S OFFICE: U.S. HOSTAGES JUDITH & NATALI RAANAN RELEASED BY HAMAS, IN ISRAEL AND ON WAY TO MEET FAMILY.

Notice how CNN is not using the 'terrorist' label?
And what is behind this deal.........? Is Hamas negotiating with this deal? Otherwise why on earth would motivate them to release any hostages with the left & right incoming bombs? @Falcon29 , what think ya basha?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom