What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Russia Asks Biden To Watch His Tongue After US President's 'Putin, Hamas' Comment On Israel War

Psychological tactics at play by the Jewish lobby / White House.

They want to push Putin away from supporting Hamas but I don't think that would happen.

Russians have, still not taken any revenge for all of their thousands of dead soldiers and civilians by the hands of Israel/US.

Russians are just getting started. Exciting times.

I expect Russians to fully arm Hamas with lethal intel and weaponry...

Rocket alert in Sderot :

1697826140438.png

Iran should consider America's response to this attack.

Only It will happen in a total war.
if it opened to a total war, iran won't be the only one to get most of the damage.
100% Egypt is in , 100% Jordan is in and 100% Lebanon is in.

and if Egypt moves, consider ALL north Africa to move also, you will see libyan troops, Algerian troops and Tunisian troops.

it will be a total chaos.

Russians are in the queue, if Iran is destroyed, then they will for other contenders, Russia is one of them.

No matter what Russia does, Russia always will be a cotnender, an enemy for the US policies. Just some naive diplomatic agents in Russia are delusional about that.
Putin realised that only when he was given bamboo by the westerns in Ukraine . When Putin was on back foot Iranians came as a saviour and provide him with drones and missiles . But how Putin behaved with Iranians in Syria . In presence of Russian troops Israel is pounding Syria and Iranian installations in Syria . So Putin is not reliable , always he prefer to Israel over Iran .

Russia Asks Biden To Watch His Tongue After US President's 'Putin, Hamas' Comment On Israel War

Psychological tactics at play by the Jewish lobby / White House.

They want to push Putin away from supporting Hamas but I don't think that would happen.

Russians have, still not taken any revenge for all of their thousands of dead soldiers and civilians by the hands of Israel/US.

Russians are just getting started. Exciting times.

I expect Russians to fully arm Hamas with lethal intel and weaponry...
I don't actually trust russians. they aren't that great ally and they will sell you once they see that's important for them.

an advice from someone whose country trusted the russians and soviets.

if it opened to a total war, iran won't be the only one to get most of the damage.
100% Egypt is in , 100% Jordan is in and 100% Lebanon is in.

and if Egypt moves, consider ALL north Africa to move also, you will see libyan troops, Algerian troops and Tunisian troops.

it will be a total chaos.
Egypt didn't even open the border to send aid to Gaza yet and you are thinking there is a chance they will go to war with Israel/USA? And Jordan as well? Let's be realistic here. These are US puppets.

Tel Aviv HQ of Netanyahu’s party defaced with fake blood and photos of Gaza hostages

F231020EM56-640x400.jpg

Red paint splashed on the Likud headquarters in Tel Aviv, October 20, 2023. (Erik Marmor/Flash90)

A Tel Aviv building that serves as the headquarters of the ruling Likud party in the city has been defaced with fake blood overnight, in an act that appears to convey the message that the national leadership is to blame for the many victims of Hamas’s October 7 massacres.

F231020EM57-640x400.jpg

Images of Israelis who are being held hostage by terrorists in Gaza, and red paint splashed on the Likud headquarters in Tel Aviv, October 20, 2023. (Erik Marmor/Flash90)

The display at the entrance to the Metzudat Ze’ev office building is accompanied by a collage of photos of hostages being held in Gaza following the onslaught on southern Israel.

It also features fake bloody hand prints covering photos of the face of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Police say they have opened an investigation.

F231020EM55-640x400.jpg

Images of Israelis who are being held hostage by terrorists in Gaza, and red paint splashed on the Likud headquarters in Tel Aviv, October 20, 2023. (Erik Marmor/Flash90)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...-with-fake-blood-and-photos-of-gaza-hostages/

:partay:

Egypt didn't even open the border to send aid to Gaza yet and you are thinking there is a chance they will go to war with Israel/USA? And Jordan as well? Let's be realistic here. These are US puppets.
Egypt had gone 5 fuken times in war against israel, france, uk and usa.

when iran does 1% of what egypt had done, you can call us puppets. we lost thousands and thousands of our men for palestine, we have lost billions of money, we have lost sinai once which is (1/3 of Egypt's size).

Egypt is the greatest hope for Muslims in middle east and if there is a puppet now, later he will be gone.

Iranian ASBM carry 400-500kg warheads

I don't think we saw Iranian ASBM in Lebanon or Syria before, correct me if I am wrong
Iran have anti ship version of sejjil missile
Range : 2000 km
Warhead : 1000 kg
2611709.jpg

No we don't see, but you can't see everything in media

f off bastard
@LeGenD

Egypt had gone 5 fuken times in war against israel, france, uk and usa.
I don't deny any of that. But Egypt was also the first to make peace with Israel in 1979 and since then was a US puppet. You have to tell the full history, not just start and stop when it's convenient for you.

don’t trust shia

Shia’s just want to dominate the islamic nations they dont give a f about muslims.

Iran will use these missiles against Muslims not against kafirs
@LeGenD @waz this sectarianism is getting boring

And was the first to make peace with Israel in 1979 and since then was a US puppet. You have to tell the full history, not just start and stop when it's convenient for you.
I don't care if there is a puppet now .. the street talks, most of the 120 millions Egyptians are in the line to support Palestine.

don't compare Egypt to any nation .. we are the ones who suffered the most for Palestine and history records that.

Back
Top Bottom