What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I don't believe Lebanese army knows where these locations are. Hezbollah made them aware as Hezbollah don't want Palestinians to impact direction of conflict.
Lebanese Army regularly does the same thing to Hezbollah rockets

Hezbollah has been allowing Palestinians to launch rockets from south Lebanon for many weeks now, no way they would cooperate with the Lebanese Army who does the same treacherous thing to their own weapons

Nana Akua makes some valid points , which you think you van evade by poting tweets.

You do not answer her because you can't.

She explains what Hamas is about, Care to answer the points she made ?

I'm asking about your opinion on this. Why is Israel targeting hospitals?

Lebanese Army regularly does the same thing to Hezbollah rockets
They most certainly do not.
Hezbollah has been allowing Palestinians to launch rockets from south Lebanon for many weeks now, no way they would cooperate with the Lebanese Army who does the same treacherous thing to their own weapons
They have not been allowing. Palestinians aren't asking permission to fire them. And now they ratted them out. Makes sense if there will be a ceasefire. But not before a ceasefire where situation is uncertain still.

I think we should remember that Hezbollah is first and foremost an Iranian proxy, so despite it attacking Israel it still is involved in politics and taking orders from Iran.

These groups have their own politics going on
Total nonsense

Hezbollah is a Lebanese resistance group and does not take orders from anyone

Nana Akua makes some valid points , which you think you can evade by posting tweets.

You do not answer her because you can't.

She explains what Hamas is about, Care to answer the points she made ?

All these Zionist apologist arguments start their reasoning on the basis that Israel isn't a colonial settler state that uprooted hundreds of thousands of native inhabitants in the Nakba, once you realise this, you realise that there is no terrorism but simply resistance against occupation which is actually legal even under international law

Last edited:
They most certainly do not.
You have no idea what you are talking about or you are lying

They have not been allowing. Palestinians aren't asking permission to fire them.
Who is hosting Palestinians in south Lebanon?

Your hatred is blinding your view
And now they ratted them out. Makes sense if there will be a ceasefire. But not before a ceasefire where situation is uncertain still.
If Hezbollah wanted to stop them firing it would stop them itself not involve the Lebanese Army who as I just told you regularly does the same thing to Hezbollah rockets (see the two links above)

5 milion people Sign up for war until now

Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۱۰۲۰_۲۲۵۱۳۳.jpg

I am always proud of my country, we have brave people.

if it opened to a total war, iran won't be the only one to get most of the damage.
100% Egypt is in , 100% Jordan is in and 100% Lebanon is in.

and if Egypt moves, consider ALL north Africa to move also, you will see libyan troops, Algerian troops and Tunisian troops.

it will be a total chaos.
Man you have so much faith in Egypt as you're from there.

There's more chance of me being crowned the British King than Egypt EVER entering ANY war under Sisi. The moment Sisi appears suspect the US will replace him. There is no universe where Sisi is ever taking Egypt into any war.

You have no idea what you are talking about or you are lying

Who is hosting Palestinians in south Lebanon?

Your hatred is blinding your view

If Hezbollah wanted to stop them firing it would stop them itself not involve the Lebanese Army who as I just told you regularly does the same thing to Hezbollah rockets (see the two links above)

The links you share are Palestinian rocket launchers.

If Hezbollah is giving permission for Palestinians to fire then it's giving permission for Lebanese army to confiscate Palestinian rocket launchers. You can't have it both ways. No hatred or anything. Nobody is immune to criticism in what's happening.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom