What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bet you thought we had to weigh both sides too when it came to slavery right?

There is only one side here that represents justice. The Palestinians.

Israel is pure satanic evil and the support anybody gives to israel is a good barometer of their level of human decency.
You are entitled to your opinion and I respected it.

Now focus on providing updates.

These Israelis are learning from Pajeets

Pajeets also release such calls for their lies

Israeli's speak Arabic and have many Arabic speaking citizens. They literally told them to record a quick conversation. It's beyond embarrassing. Hamas operative 2 sounds like a high clown. This is not how Palestinian security forces talk or sound like.

The whistle we heard is distinct whistle of the JDAM bomb. Take a look. Israelis called the hospital since days ago to evacuate. The UN and the red cross and others responded saying that would cause a catastrophe and they wouldn't leave. Israel then bombed it. Everyone already knows. It is a JDAM and way faster than any Palestinian rockets. Palestinian rockets are primitive and slow. You can see here video and audio:

This is not related to a bomb in a hospital...

Both parties are blaming each others - only one close video is available while firing by HAMAS

Hamas rockets can damage a small room, not level to dust an entire hospital. If Hamas had such powerfull missiles, they would attack the amassed Israeli troops. Cmon.

I suspect you will see the numbers killed starting to go down , now that people know Jihad shot that rocket.

Let us see how they investigate it now.How diffuclt is it to send a few journalists to see if there is a bomb craterer in the area as they claim or was it caused by a missile ? btw from the arial pictures i have seen , there isn't one.

I Also doubt the numbers reported , don't think one missile can cause so much death.

People really should wait for confermation before oppenning their big mouth , with there usual racial hate and religous slurs.

When Reports came in about the massacre in Israel last week , the numbers started at 250. Only after a week , when all the boddies where identified , the number climbed to 1300.

Here after 1 minutes there where hysterical tweets of 500 dead. That is what happens when people base their opinion on silly tweets.

Not saying all reports coming from main stream are correct . but I know that in my country journalists who falsly report would simply loose their credibility , their job , not to mention be liable to law suits.

On the internet anyone can post any nonsense and not pay the price for that.

Same goes for our government. We live in a democracy , and if the government starts telling the public false info , they would pay a harsh political price for it.

Here , Hamas is not bound by any restraints , they can publish what ever nonsense thet want.

From the evidence it seems they knew well enough that they are responsible for this disaster and lied about it .

I suggest you wait for all the recording and evidence to come out before making up your opinion.

~

Last edited:
They are bombing homes right next to hospitals again :

Urgent| Local sources: Occupation aircraft bombed a house near Al-Shifa Hospital.

I was gone for a while, I couldn't follow if the IDF or ITO defense ministry ever tweeted fake videos and deleted 10 mins after. Any update?
They released some nonsense audio bite they claim is communication between Palestinian officers in Gaza. Everyone is laughing at it.

So basically no response from the rest of the world

It’s free to bomb hospitals

No muslim leaders came to help Palestinians

That’s fine Only Allah will help them inshallah

And I hope the muslim leaders live long to see it

I suspect you will see the numbers killed starting to go down , now that people know Jihad shot that rocket.

Let us see how they investigate it now.How diffuclt is it to send a few journalists to see if there is a bomb craterer in the area as they claim or was it caused by a missile ? btw from the arial pictures i have seen , there isn't one.

I Also doubt the numbers reported , don't think one missile can cause so much death.

People really should wait for confermation before oppenning their big mouth , with there usual racial hate and religous slurs.

When Reports came in about the massacre in Israel last week , the numbers started at 250. Only after a week , when all the boddies where identified , the number climbed to 1300.

Here after 1 minutes there where hysterical tweets of 500 dead. That is what happens when people base their opinion on silly tweets.

Not saying all reports coming from main stream are correct . but I know that in my country journalists who falsly report would simply loose their credibility , their job , not to mention be liable to law suits.

On the internet anyone can post any nonsense and not pay the price for that.

Same goes for our government. We live in a democracy , and if the government starts telling the public false info , they would pay a harsh political price for it.

Here , Hamas is not bound by any restraints , they can publish what ever nonsense thet want.

From the evidence it seems they knew well enough that they are responsible for this disaster and lied about it .

I suggest you wait for all the recording and evidence to come out before making up your opinion.

~

"Israel has investigated Israel and have found
Israel innocent of all wrongdoing."

Hamas rockets do not demolish a 4-storey building Hamas rockets, as everyone knows, are small rockets This was clearly the IDF, why is there any confusion? Hamas doesn't have JDAM missiles wtf That was a guided missile... It made course correction. Unless America is sending JDAMS to Hamas???

Don't go denying your actions now. That ship sailed a few days ago. This is a one sided conflict.

UN experts should go in and check the site.
JDAM vs exploded hamas stockpile/gas should have two completely different effects/debris which should be quick to confirm.

Both sides lie too often to take their words as truth.

The audio recording sounds rather fake though. Who reacts so monotonously after hundreds of palestinian casualties by a supposed screwup from own side?

Back
Top Bottom