What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel have not harmed Iran, in fact, Israel helped Iran during the Iran-Iraq War. Khomeini hated Israel before he came to power, and after he came to rule Iran after the 1979 revolution, he made it official that Iran would go to war against Israel. So in order to justify this hostility, you had to find another way, something intangible.
exactly when?

Jordan cancels Biden summit after hundreds killed in Gaza hospital blast

US president will only visit Israel as Jordan says summit will be held at time when parties could agree to end the ‘war and massacres against Palestinians’.

Published On 17 Oct 2023

In living memory serious question when was the last time a hamas rocket killed 10 Israelis. In this conflict so far they have fired thousands I'm yet to see a report in the current conflict saying it killed 10 or more people, but maybe I missed it?

Reports of the hospital being leveled points to an Israeli airstrike, everything I have seen points to this, the rockets fired around the same time looked to be fired in a different direction altogether. There is for sure evidence at the hospital to confirm one way or another.

It isn't just about hospital incident

It is the overall perception that people have about your posts

You were also saying on this thread that Israel bombed USS Liberty by mistake and all that
Correction: Not "people" but "some." You do not speak for "people" in general. Your overall perception is wrong, I come to this forum to understand what is happening and share information. WE discussed the USS Liberty incident in which you brought some information to my attention and I brought some information to your attention and I figured what was correct in the end. End of.

If you want to provide updates in this thread, go on. But spare me your not-so-moral-high-ground judgement calls. Your trolling posts will be removed and penalized if this continues. Have a look at your posting record in this forum for a change.

this is good, all corporate assets which operate within muslim populated states which support genocidal campaign should be treated like this

Mcdonalds is owned by a muslim there. it gives local jobs and provides people with a technology to make good food efficiently. You never get sick eating at McDonalds.

This is the wrong target in my view. wont hurt anyone except the muslim franchise owner as it will increase his insurance bill for next year.

Mcdonalds is owned by a muslim there. it gives local jobs and provides people with a technology to make good food efficiently. You never get sick eating at McDonalds.

This is the wrong target in my view. wont hurt anyone except the muslim franchise owner as it will increase his insurance bill for next year.
Yes overseas many are franchises.

We had people like this on the forum. They were saying all of Gaza will die and get destroyed and carpet bomb and flatten cities. Then they deny they'd commit such a atrocity. They are sick and demented.

Drone alert Nahal Oz
F22 was boasting all week about how the Palestinians were going to get roasted and now he’s whimpering “but but but it’s from the Hamas rocket y’all”

No. You’re a fucking monster supporting a terrorist state that loves to murder babies. Own up to it. That’s who you are. A sick despicable monster.

McDonald’s is shit tier food and makes you sick. You got to be kidding me.

I do agree attacking McDonald’s isn’t going to solve anything but it’s literally the worse thing you can consume.

Correction: Not "people" but "some." You do not speak for "people" in general. Your overall perception is wrong, I come to this forum to understand what is happening and share information. WE discussed the USS Liberty incident in which you brought some information to my attention and I brought some information to your attention and I figured what was correct in the end. End of.

If you want to provide updates in this thread, go on. But spare me your not-so-moral-high-ground judgement calls. Your trolling posts will be removed and penalized if this continues. Have a look at your posting record in this forum for a change.
Bet you thought we had to weigh both sides too when it came to slavery right?

There is only one side here that represents justice. The Palestinians.

Israel is pure satanic evil and the support anybody gives to israel is a good barometer of their level of human decency.

Yes overseas many are franchises.
And besides, trying to hurt jews by taking their money is really pissing I the wind. Firstly you will not succeed, and secondly youre just not going to succeed. They'll run out of money when eskimos run out of ice. It's like banning ice exports to the eskimos.

Back
Top Bottom