What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I see on Reddit and X how a lot of self-proclaimed expert idiots are trying to whitewash the IDF. I have much more respect for the denier than for the self-deceiver. The denier denies the fact radically and does not care whether it is moral or not. But the self-deceiver tries to give his emotional disposition a kind of conscience by weeding out of the data only those that lead to the conclusion they wants, and is therefore much more pathetic.
why read thise platforms for opinion?

indians love to larp as whites

Now Olmert wants NATO to come occupy Gaza. Considering, first of all, NATO has lost credibility for being so blindly one sided, it’s another useless delaying tactic to avoid addressing the underlying problem; The occupation and apartheid in Palestine.

I did not

Thank you for posting this.

I Also doubt the numbers reported , don't think one missile can cause so much death.

People really should wait for confermation before oppenning their big mouth , with there usual racial hate and religous slurs.

When Reports came in about the massacre in Israel last week , the numbers started at 250. Only after a week , when all the boddies where identified , the number climbed to 1300.

Here after 1 minutes there where hysterical tweets of 500 dead. That is what happens when people base their opinion on silly tweets.

Not saying all reports coming from main stream are correct . but I know that in my country journalists who falsly report would simply loose their credibility , their job , not to mention be liable to law suits.

On the internet anyone can post any nonsense , and not pay the price for that.

Same goes for our government. We live in a democracy , and if the government starts telling the public false info , they would pay a harsh political price for it.

Here , Hamas is not bound by any restraints , they can publish what ever nonsense thet want.

~

Last edited:
@R2D2

You think you are allowed to insult Mods? WE know what type of mentality you have. You do not have the moral high ground in this forum and in real life. Respect Forum Rules and dial down your excuses for extremists of all shapes and colors around the world if you wish to be well-respected.

They lie like this all the time. Denying responsibility. They also tried making up a story when their terrorist settlers murdered a Palestinian kid. They made up story saying he was gay and his family honor killed him. Then they later arrested and sentenced the settlers who committed the crime:

that is standard practice...

Now Olmert wants NATO to come occupy Gaza. Considering, first of all, NATO has lost credibility for being so blindly one sided, it’s another useless delaying tactic to avoid addressing the underlying problem; The occupation and apartheid in Palestine.

And Hezbollah, Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE and everyone else will just watch. If they didn't do anything after that hospital massacre of 10 days of mass murder extermination campaign, they won't do anything about ground invasion of Gaza.

Same goes for our government. We live in a democracy , and if the government starts telling the public false info , they would pay a harsh political price for it.

What do Israeli law says about what to do with people who bomb hospitals and churches? Having to pay a political price for war crimes seems to be a deal most Israelis would happily make.

I did not

Thank you for posting this.

I Also doubt the numbers reported , don't think one missile can cause so much death.

People really should wait for confermation befor oppenning their big mouth with there usual racial hate and religous slurs.

When Reports came in about the massacre in Israel last week , the numbers started at 250. Only after all the boddies where identified , the number climbed to 1300.

Here after 1 minutes there where hysterical tweets of 500 dead. That is what happens when people make up their opinion on silly tweets.

Not saying all reports coming from main stream are correct . but I know that in my country journalists who falsly report would simply loose their credibility , their job , not to mention be liable to law suits.

On the internet anyone can post any nonsense and not pay the price for that.

Here , Hamas is not bound by any restraints , they can publish what ever nonsense thet want.

~

This is a war crime of epic proportions. You can clearly hear fighter Jet and then bomb dropped on the Christian Hospital.

And There's a noise JDAMs make when they drop. It's like a loud whistling sound when the payload drops. Hamas doesn't have airstrike missiles that do that

People like you spreading lie openly. You have no self respect

Google Afghanistan, and check the videos of JDSMs noise made and then compare it with one dropped last night !!!

Last edited:
unfortunately there a lot of stupid people out there (including the apologist here on PDF) who believe this rubbish and the most dangerous thing is like that A-shole American Landord who murdered a 6 year old just by watching fake news pushed by American media
If you read US news they murder everyday mostly women. Today a woman with 5 kids was found murdered not too far from where I live in San Jose. With a population of 300 million we have a large share of muderous nutcases and it projects to People in power too.

Back
Top Bottom