What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Listen guys. Every war has its fair share of propaganda and disinformation. People from different camps will convey their perspective. Some of the incidents will take a while to explain.

Do not insult members unnecessarily and convey your POV sensibly. If you are feeling down or emotional, leave the discussion and come back later.

Ooops. Forgot to post Scott Ritter's video above. I am losing my mind! Another very interesting, but frankly incredible claim he has made, is that Hezbollah's fighters would march into Israel in case of a two front war and take up territory in parts of northern Israel--even upto /including Haifa.
I don't believe so unless a massive force of not just Hezbollah but others take part in the northern front.

Yes

Enough of this humanity and morals drama
Areesh you really need to moderate yourself. Such comments are completely against forum rules, I understand this is a highly charged time, but you need to understand something. Just like there are fundamental Muslims, there are hardliner people in Israel and elsewhere, that is not to say everyone in that country is a hardliner. Calling for the murder of innocent people who for all intensive purposes have nothing to do with the conflict is unacceptable.

Its not a moral dilemma, its called common-sense. There is just so much hate in this thread.

IDF terrorists used JDAM bombs to bomb the hospital and murdered 1,000 babies, children, refugees and women. Shame on you terrorist supporters. Even you as a Jew, should have some shame.

This is not the first time they bombed a hospital:

Im not jewish. Just pointing out that Jackson Hinkle is wrong about the time of the attack he was posting.
Anyone having a picture of the hole in the ground a 2.000 pound JDAM leaves behind?

This thread will be closed temporarily and some of the members will be banned if personal insults continue.

WE are witnessing a war here - it is expected to be dirty and horrific. Tell me which war isn't?

Discuss the topic sensibly.

What if something happens to PDF? What will you do then? Forum Rules must be respected.

Back
Top Bottom