What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Areesh you really need to moderate yourself. Such comments are completely against forum rules, I understand this is a highly charged time, but you need to understand something. Just like there are fundamental Muslims, there are hardliner people in Israel and elsewhere, that is not to say everyone in that country is a hardliner. Calling for the murder of innocent people who for all intensive purposes have nothing to do with the conflict is unacceptable.

Its not a moral dilemma, its called common-sense. There is just so much hate in this thread.

This is far too much man. They have crossed all limits

I will report your account to the FBI
truth, morality, and humanity are casualties of war. Anyway, the West statements and stance have made it clear that they don't care about Palestine's losses. They are favoring collective punishment and disproportionate violent response practically while asking others not to do it verbally like killing embassy staff members.

Yes, ambassadors and staff must be protected. Lastly, only engage with who have the same wavelength for your own mental well being.

A couple of things:

Firstly Israel maintains it was not actively engaged in airstrikes during the time of this incident, but all day IAF airstrikes were coming in thick and fast:
The Israeli's bombed an UNRWA School today:
View attachment 963041

Secondly and this is critical to examine:
View attachment 963039

This STRIKE is important:
View attachment 963037
The location where this airstrike hit was: 31°29′N 34°28′E

The location of the hospital is: 31°30′N 34°27′E

The distance from the strike location to the hospital is roughly 2.30 Km
View attachment 963040

Also! This image you have shared!
View attachment 963042

This from Steve's Webcam. This was actually a flare shortly after a airstrike: This was the AIRSTRIKE! At 19:53:35 you can clearly hear Audio captured from Cam1 which sounds like fast air! and then the cam captures an explosion in the distance!

View attachment 963017
Airstrike can be seen in the distance at 19:52:36

A fire and a large plume of smoke can be seen from the first airstrike to which the tweet refers and there is a building on fire!
View attachment 963018
Plume can be seen from a previous airstrike.

Second cloud of plume can be seen in the distance at 19:54:11

View attachment 963021

19:55:29 camera 1 pans to across the horizon a captures a FLARE burning in the sky:
View attachment 963026
19:55:32 the flare can be seen clearly in this view.

19:56:50 the first flare eventually lands on the ground and dissipates whilst a second flare is launched at 19:56:50 this is also captured by Cam 1:

19:57:44 the second flare lands on the ground:

View attachment 963034

Comparison to previously captured Israeli flares over Gaza
View attachment 963027

View attachment 963035

View attachment 963036

@waz @LeGenD
Called it, the Israeli government on their official twitter account attempted to use a webcam footage of their own FLARES and present it as evidence. See my detailed rebuttal above.

That tweet has since been deleted by the Israel government!

1697581949498.png

Also:
1697581978589.png

Lol...

WE are witnessing a war here - it is expected to be dirty and horrific. Tell me which war isn't?
I respectfully disagree. Hamas has no air force, no navy, no standing army, no state. It is not a war - it is more of a counter insurgency (using traditional nomenclature, not my personal opinion).

Rules of war were established for a reason - to be followed. If they are not, there must be consequences, rather than brushing under the carpet by suggesting war crimes are inevitable.

Israeli terrorist state will soon cease to exist. You should mentally prepare yourself for that.
it may take time. Don't get your hopes high. Can happen if all its borders are active and Syria and Lebonan are getting help. Not gonna happen unless Isreal doesn't go to ceasefire and try capturing entire Gaza. the fight prolongs, adds strain and it opens many fronts, automatically.

This is far too much man. They have crossed all limits
To deal with collectively we have to behave differently. I don't have the answers but I know killing innocent people isn't it, and I know out of anger people say things they don't mean.

This is what the apartheid state is doing we can't become monsters like them.

Back
Top Bottom