What's new

Gaza as a Military Testing Ground for Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas ties with resistance is strong as ever, it means they attached themselves to resistance till GCC open the coffer and start giving them money.

well its my belief based on my previous experiences and no amount of argument can change that. I saw them backstabbing us again and again and again.

Hamas operate on ideology, and does not run business empire like Iranian regime does. Nor did any of money ever go to them, and it is very tiny sum of money. Not even .000000001% of money your business empire has or others do. So do not fool yourself, money and power chasing people is your regime, like the other regimes. They just hoard it among themselves and don't distribute it among rest of population. Hamas is ideologically not aligned with you or your hypernationalist and anti-Islamic goals in region. And will dissassociate with you when opportunity arises for Muslims to take over region. Nothing to do with money, everything to do with obedience of God.

Until then, they will play their cards as a movement to do what is interest of Palestinian people. Which is securing some support. Without abandoing Islamic ideals and Palestinian cultural ones. The reason you and IR supporters hate them is they crushed any attempt by Iran for attempting to break down Islamic ideals of Palestinians and replace with Persian nationalist ones. IR supporters and Israeli Jews are biggest groups of people, along with ISIS, that want Hamas gone. It will not happen. And you must give support to Hamas in mean time to extend survivial of your regime. Otherwise your whole 'resisitance' farce will crumble and whole region will unify against Iran and end its destablizing activities. You need to keep region in state of despair and confusion, like the Israeli Jews, to secure your regime's survival in meantime.

So keep deluding yourself that Hamas need you. If you the courage, which you don't, try to publicly oppose Hamas in any way and see what will happen to your regime.
@waz @WebMaster

Could this user be made to stop harassing me by inventing stories about my location? Thanks.

You are using a vpn, this was mentioned by a mod here. You are violating forum rules. I am using program that shows your location which is USA. Stop using vpn and put your real location flag to prove otherwise.

You are using a vpn, this was mentioned by a mod here. You are violating forum rules. I am using program that shows your location which is USA. Stop using vpn and put your real location flag to prove otherwise.

@WebMaster @waz @Foxtrot Alpha

Now this person seems to be admitting that they are using hacking software on your website.

Notwithstanding the fact that their "program" is giving them false results.

Please take appropriate action. This is harassment of the worse kind. The user is trying to substitute themself to you and playing moderator.

Last edited:
Yes, because firing gun makes you less of a coward. If that was case, IR regime would have responded to Solimenai killing and Israeli attacks. Meanwhile, your friend @SalarHaqq is using vpn to false flag and hide his location which is USA.

What did I tell people of forum, they make all kinds of excuses against jihad against Israel. Even though they proclaim to be resistance bearer of jihad against Israel. They want Yemeni homes and high rises bombarded for sake of bombing other Muslims, but nothing can happen to poor innocent Israel, which to them is much lesser evil than Saudi Arabia. And Israel is Jewish which is partner against Muslims in region, so no reason to fight them.

Hezb-AlShaytaan and Iranian regime need to keep silent about 'resistance' and stop killing Muslims in name of 'resistance against Israel' if they are as you describe, a bunch of cowards who only looking after their interests. I don't think you see what other IR supporters spreading here on the forum, suggesting IR is fighting on behalf of God and is gonna end Israeli regime any second now.

Anyhow, next conflict we do not care, whole region will be forced in if they continue resisting God's will.

God you keep using the word coward, you've never been in combat before. Please stop it. Nobody wants Yemen to be bombed, no one asked for that at all. You can ask SA why they engaged directly in a inter-yemeni conflict that is decades old.

Iran did respond to the Soleimani killing. Iran demonstrated it's technological progress in creating supersonic, and near hypersonic precision guided weapons, while remaining cautious into escalating against the Americans, frankly I'm sure you know, Iran cannot confront US, not now, probably not for many many years, if ever. Here's the thing I've noticed, you want Iran to directly confront the world greatest superpower in human history AND it's allies to satisfy you? It does not take a genius to know how that would work out.

When Israel was created, Iran didn't even have a railroad yet, while at the same time the UK has an enormous naval fleet, submarines, rails, and were producing high altitude bombers. Do you not see how far nations of the middle east have come? This is only specific to Iran, but you can see the same progress in Turkey as well. Iran built it's first mini submarine in the 2000s, while Germany had built their Uboat before 1914. UAE was also desert during this time. While Mossad has decades of training and infrastructure provided by western intelligence, Iran is very new relatively in playing the game against sophisticated intelligence agencies in Europe, NA, and Israel.

Do you see what has been happing over the decades? This enormous gap is slowly being filled by all nations. I'm sorry, but we do not live in that era where a middle eastern nation can confront an Israeli F-35I. Nation states, have to be more cautious and less haphazardly engaging in confrontation (i.e. Saddam).

Surely you must understand that you are asking Iran to directly attack a nuclear armed state with 200 nuclear warheads. If Iran launched MRBMs into Tel Aviv, the damage of a 600kg warhead at Mach 5 would provoke a nuclear response. I'm sure of it. Do you see that it takes times to develop when we are 40 or 30 years behind in many high-tech domains or infrastructure? This includes many other nations in the region as well. I'm sure you know this. It takes patience, vision and planning.

I get what you mean, IR wont end the Israeli Gov right this second either. I believe that the IR is first and foremost, interested in protecting the nation naturally and ensuring it does not get attacked like the Israeli reactor strikes in Syria and Iraq. It needs to develop the needed high-tech weapons to ensure that it can deter an attack and retain a latent nuclear capability. I don't think Iran will ever initiate a war with Israel unprovoked because it plays right into their hands, what I do see however, is technological developments in Iran would and have proliferated to organizations that can fight, and we've seen this in real time among other things like demographic shifts. Maybe their will be one big war to determine the next 50 years, or maybe not. Who knows.

I get what you mean, IR wont end the Israeli Gov right this second either. I believe that the IR is first and foremost, interested in protecting the nation naturally and ensuring it does not get attacked like the Israeli reactor strikes in Syria and Iraq. I don't think Iran will ever initiate a war with Israel unprovoked because it plays right into their hands, what I do see however, is technological developments in Iran would and have proliferated to organizations that can fight, and we've seen this in real time among other things like demographic shifts. Maybe their will be one big war to determine

Dādāsh, in yāru chand deyghe pish be ghomekhishānetun fohshe nāmusi dāde... khāheshan yā pāsokhesho nadid, yā aghallan refighāne bāsh barkhord nakonid va hagh besh nadid. Porru mishe. Bā sepās.

Last edited:

Now this person seems to be admitting that they are using hacking software on your website.

Notwithstanding the fact that their "program" is giving them false results.

Please take appropriate action. This is harassment of the worse kind. The user is trying to substitute themself to you and playing moderator.

Are you kidding, is that what you call 'hacking' ?? You are literally the one using vpn to work around forum rules and hide your real country of residence which is USA. And you aren't Pakistani. You are committing a double war crime. Mods may not like me or my tone, but they certainly are aware how you and group of thugs on this forum are trying to get anyone banned if they don't believe in political and cultural submission to Iran. Maybe if you behave like a normal person you can get their attention, instead of full-time propagandist.
God you keep using the word coward, you've never been in combat before. Please stop it. Nobody wants Yemen to be bombed, no one asked for that at all. You can ask SA why they engaged directly in a inter-yemeni conflict that is decades old.

You seem to take 'coward' in north-American contemporary sense. Like having guts to climb tree, go on rollercoaster, or get into a fistfight.... This is not what I'm talking about. Hezbollah and Iran, and their allies have plenty of ammo and courage to kill Muslims in Muslim nations, and to try to trigger regime change in Iraq, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia, but on even level playing field they are nowhere to be found. This is what is meant by cowardice.

Iran did respond to the Soleimani killing. Iran demonstrated it's technological progress in creating supersonic, and near hypersonic precision guided weapons, while remaining cautious into escalating against the Americans, frankly I'm sure you know, Iran cannot confront US, not now, probably not for many many years, if ever. Here's the thing I've noticed, you want Iran to directly confront the world greatest superpower in human history AND it's allies to satisfy you? It does not take a genius to know how that would work out.

I don't want Iran to do anything other than stop killing Muslims and spreading Persian nationalism in name of 'resisting Israel'.

Are you kidding, is that what you call 'hacking' ?? You are literally the one using vpn to work around forum rules and hide your real country of residence which is USA. And you aren't Pakistani. You are committing a double war crime. Mods may not like me or my tone, but they certainly are aware how you and group of thugs on this forum are trying to get anyone banned if they don't believe in political and cultural submission to Iran. Maybe if you behave like a normal person you can get their attention, instead of full-time propagandist.

See gentlemen, even more harassment from this person. Spreading falsehood about my location, commenting on my nationality while not knowing me, and indirectly reiterating they have been using hacking software (pretty defective one at that) to try and determine other users' location.

Also please note that I never addressed this person, and that they are the one who began harassing me for no reason. Please take care of this serial violator of forum rules. Thank you.

See gentlemen, even more harassment from this person. Spreading falsehood about my location, commenting on my nationality while not knowing me, and indirectly reiterating they have been using hacking software (pretty defective one at that) to try and determine other users' location.

Also please note that I never addressed this person, and that they are the one who began harassing me for no reason. Please take care of this serial violator of forum rules. Thank you.

@WebMaster @waz @The Eagle

This guy keeps harassing me because I live in the US, and implies I'm not entitled to give opinions on affairs of my own people in Palestine because of that. He and his friends have gone further and asserting that I'm not Palestinian. He is talking about me in a foreign language on chill thread. Please stop this harrasment and this severe violator of the forum.

@WebMaster @waz @The Eagle

This guy keeps harassing me because I live in the US, and implies I'm not entitled to give opinions on affairs of my own people in Palestine because of that.

@WebMaster @waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha

This is a brazen lie. I have not interacted with this individual for several weeks, so how exactly am I supposed to have "kept" harassing him? I neither addressed nor mentioned him since his last ban. Since then, it is he who first mentioned me in this thread, and it is he who has kept harassing me with repeated laughter reactions to my posts since last Tuesday (some 15 to 20 times in total). I never directly responded to any of these abuses, but simply reported them.

He and his friends have gone further and asserting that I'm not Palestinian. He is talking about me in a foreign language on chill thread. Please stop this harrasment and this severe violator of the forum.

I made not a single comment about his place of residence over the past weeks.

Likewise, I never asserted nor suggested he isn't Palestinian. He himself once referred to the US as "my country" (I have that on screenshot if required), and I referenced it in one of my comments, but people can have twin nationalities / origins and most importantly, the exchange in question dates back many months.

I cannot not allow this person to mislead moderators into sanctioning me based on sheer falsehoods.

Last edited:
This is a brazen lie. I have not interacted with this individual for several weeks, so how exactly am I supposed to have "kept" harassing him? I neither addressed nor mentioned him since his last ban. Since then, it is he who first mentioned me in this thread, and it is he who has kept harassing me with repeated laughter reactions to my posts since last Tuesday (some 15 to 20 times in total). I never responded to any of these abuses, but simply reported them.

I made not a single comment about his place of residence over the past weeks.

Likewise, I never asserted nor suggested he isn't Palestinian. He himself once referred to the US as "my country" (I have that on screenshot if required), and I referenced it in one of my comments, but people can have twin nationalities / origins and most importantly, the exchange in question dates back many months.

I am not letting this person have me warned based on sheer falsehoods.

You are funny lair, dude. :enjoy::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Dādāsh, in yāru chand deyghe pish be ghomekhishānetun fohshe nāmusi dāde... khāheshan yā pāsokhesho nadid, yā aghallan refighāne bāsh barkhord nakonid va hagh besh nadid. Porru mishe. Bā sepās.

@WebMaster @waz

This guy is insulting me in his native language, please take care of this.

He is exact same guy as this user: Aspen

Please deal with both his accounts. This is triple war crime(double account, vpn, fake nationality flag), sir.

Last edited:
This is a brazen lie. I have not interacted with this individual for several weeks, so how exactly am I supposed to have "kept" harassing him? I neither addressed nor mentioned him since his last ban. Since then, it is he who first mentioned me in this thread, and it is he who has kept harassing me with repeated laughter reactions to my posts since last Tuesday (some 15 to 20 times in total). I never responded to any of these abuses, but simply reported them.

Wow, what innocent guy, you talked behind my back and harassed me in Iranian chill thread during Jerusalem conflict. Then you derailed whole Jerusalem conflict thread. And began spamming laughter reactions to all my posts. You start this behavior and then cry if favor is returned.

Are we supposed to believe this Zionist shit that Iran is using Gaza as a testing ground? Its Israel which perfects it weapons and techniques on Palestinians and then sells its tech and expertise to the rest of the world.

@WebMaster @waz

This guy is insulting me in his native language, please take care of this.

He is exact same guy as this user: Aspen

Please deal with both his accounts. This is triple war crime(double account, vpn, fake nationality flag), sir.
and you are talking sht , if you don't knew what he say why assuming he insult you.
Is the rest of your post like this one is based on assumption and have zero ties with reality.
They just hoard it among themselves and don't distribute it among rest of population. Hamas is ideologically not aligned with you or your hypernationalist and anti-Islamic goals in region. And will dissassociate with you when opportunity arises for Muslims to take over region. Nothing to do with money, everything to do with obedience of God.
its all depend on money as they did so several year ago when GCC gave them money.
and funny part is that you still talk about opportunity as some of your brothers race with each other opening embassy of certain occupying force in their country

The Zionists are you guys arguing against Jihad against Israel all over every forum. Any time opportunity arises for clash with Israel you all argue against getting involved in it. While going in region killing Muslim babies and Iraqi activists who protest against your influence. Of course has to be done with US and Russian backing, otherwise you won't be able to step foot in any Muslim nation. All your presence in Iraq/Syria is a result of US/Russian intervention on your behalf.
But Iran supports Hamas in terms of finance and for weapons, does any Arab country have a guts to support Hamas ànd hisbulallah openly with weapons ànd $$$
Don't live in your delusional Mr

IR supporters and Israeli Jews are biggest groups of people, along with ISIS, that want Hamas gone. It will not happen. And you must give support to Hamas in mean time to extend survivial of your regime. Otherwise your whole 'resisitance' farce will crumble and whole region will unify against Iran and end its destablizing activities.
there is no must as there are are others who are more trustworthy than those bigots that deem themselves as face of Palestinian resistance and the resistance axis is far above being about Hamas.
my belief Hamas is riding on resistance movement just not to disappear like foams . when it show its true face and believe me it will show it and that's when it will disappear for good.

by the way I heard Israeli occupier have attacked and destroyed some more Palestinian business and home in Quds ,why that mighty Hamas of you didn't did anything , probably ran out of missile and waiting for us to give them some. if it was to me the support would have not gone to Hamas but to groups who were more honest about being part of resistance .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom