What's new

Gaza as a Military Testing Ground for Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, like the Zionist terrorist you are, you could care less about Muslims being killed, and actually enjoy it. There is plenty of incidents of genocidal acts by Iranian led militias, that exclusively kill Muslims:

One of Baghdad's most deadly sectarian pogroms, which saw at least 40 people, apparently all Sunnis, killed by Shia militants in a rampage in a Baghdad suburb last weekend, has further damaged sectarian relations in Iraq.

Witnesses said gunmen, some masked, set up roadblocks and stopped motorists in the mainly Sunni suburb of Jihad, near Baghdad airport, demanding to see identity cards. Those with Sunni names were shot dead; Shias were released.

More nonsense to try and turn moderators' attention away from his massive violations of forum rules.

Plus, calling me a "terrorist" = insult = another violation.

Liar, you support Assad's genocidal war on his own people, and rule of minority over majority in Syria. Like the Zionist takfiri monster you are, you support and enjoy Muslims being killed, and dismiss their murders as lies.

This person has deep comprehension issues. The fact is that no serious source or institution has ever referred to the war in Syria as "genocide". Only people like 500, a zionist forum user, are using this term.

Then again, what has this to do with the quoted subject's multiple violations of forum rules?

No, there are plenty of assassination's in Iraq by Iran -led takfiri militias in Iraq:

A movement demanding a new kind of Iraq struggles to carry on, despite intimidation from Iranian-backed militias that are believed to have murdered dozens of activists.

???

Can anyone tell me how any of this is relevant to the fact that this subject has been violating forum rules non-stop for several days in a row?

Stop lying takfiri, your whole post history is pushing Iranian nationalism and culture all over the forum. Not one post about Islam or any general interests or anything. All pro-Iranian propaganda.

Moderators, this crazy person is calling me "takfiri" when I clearly did not excommunicate any Muslims here. Repeatedly challenged to quote me where I supposed to have done so, the subject ignores the challenge and keeps repeating his lie. This represents harassment. Please take appropriate action.

Also, I fail to see how the views I express on this forum justify the heavy abuse this person is subjecting me and others to. Is there a forum rule that says "if you do not make one post about Islam (which is not true, by the way), if you show no general interests (again a lie), then it is ok to threaten you with death, to insult your mother, to harass you non-stop for days, to attribute you imaginary identities, places of residence and statements?"

If there is such a rule, please let me know. Thank you.

More nonsense to try and turn moderators' attention away from his massive violations of forum rules.

This is nonsense??? Do you support this you takfiri? You are aware this is what ISIS did in 2013. Iranian-led takfiri militias did it before them. So do you support it or no??:

One of Baghdad's most deadly sectarian pogroms, which saw at least 40 people, apparently all Sunnis, killed by Shia militants in a rampage in a Baghdad suburb last weekend, has further damaged sectarian relations in Iraq.

Witnesses said gunmen, some masked, set up roadblocks and stopped motorists in the mainly Sunni suburb of Jihad, near Baghdad airport, demanding to see identity cards. Those with Sunni names were shot dead; Shias were released.

40 die in Baghdad massacre as Shia militia go on rampage | Guardian Weekly | guardian.co.uk

www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

Can you both @Falcon29 and @SalarHaqq please put each other on your ignore list. Do not speak to each other, quote each other’s posts and that will solve a great deal.
Once you have done so let me know.
The first one after this to instigate another will get a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom