What's new

Gautam Adani becomes richest Indian; net worth touches $100 billionAdani is at 10th position in the Index, while Mukesh Ambani is just behind him.

Surya 1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Gautam Adani becomes richest Indian; net worth touches $100 billion​

Adani is at 10th position in the Index, while Mukesh Ambani is just behind him at 11th position with a net worth of $99 billion.​

Gautam Adani, the chairman of Adani Group, has overtaken Reliance Industries CMD Mukesh Ambani to become the richest Indian with a net worth of $100 billion, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

With this, Adani has also joined the centibillionaires club. A person with a net worth of $100 billion or above is called a centibillionaire.

Adani is at 10th position in the Index, while Ambani is just behind him at 11th position with a net worth of $99 billion. Adani has added $23.5 billion to his net worth year-to-date (YTD), the highest in the list. Meanwhile, Ambani added $9.03 billion to his net worth in the same period.

Adani, who heads the Adani Group which has presence in ports, energy and utlilities, logistics, airports, among others, has seen a huge increase in his net worth in the last few years. He is locked in a battle with Ambani to be the richest Indian, with one overtaking the other in the list from time-to-time.

Both the industrialists are betting big on green and renewable energy, in consonance with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's vision for India. Last year, Ambani announced that Reliance Industries would invest Rs 75,000 crore in the new energy business over the next three years. Since then, his company has gone on to make many acquisitions in the area.

Adani also declared last year that his group, which already has a presence in renewable energy, would invest $20 billion in renewable energy generation, component manufacturing, transmission and distribution over the next decade.

Meanwhile, Tesla's Elon Musk continues to be the richest men in the world with a net worth of $273 billion, followed by Amazon's Jeff Bezos at the second spot with $188 billion of net worth. LVMH owner Bernard Arnault is on the third spot ($148 billion), while Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is on the fourth spot ($133 billion), as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

That proves again, technology, knowledge, hard work is more worth than drilling oil and gas. Green energy, renewable will replace fossil fuel.

That proves again, technology, knowledge, hard work is more worth than drilling oil and gas. Green energy, renewable will replace fossil fuel.
You are hilarious, know nothing about Adani.

Adani is smart business man who invested on Modi in the early days. Modi literally gave business opportunities/money to Adani after Modi seized power. Adani sponsor RSS/BJP campaign in return.

Adani was nobody in the world's richest man list. He added tens of billions of wealth just because Modi give him airport, seaport, SEZs exclusively.

Modi is moving national asset to Adani pocket, this is called corruption.

Do some homework before posting, dude.

Watch and learn.

You are hilarious, know nothing about Adani.

Adani is smart business man who invested on Modi in the early days. Modi literally gave business opportunities/money to Adani after Modi seized power. Adani sponsor RSS/BJP campaign in return.

Adani was nobody in the world's richest man list. He added tens of billions of wealth just because Modi give him airport, seaport, SEZs exclusively.

Modi is moving national asset to Adani pocket, this is called corruption.

Do some homework before posting, dude.

Watch and learn.
“Source: Trust me vro, congress says this in their rallies, must be truuu”.

“Source: Trust me vro, congress says this in their rallies, must be truuu”.
Go check how Adani get all the SIX airports, and seaport. No one dare to compete with him.
It's just a national asset privatized.
This is called complicity, yes, Modi involved.

National assets became RSS/BJP/Modi private assets. Adani became the richest man just because he steals the national assets, publicly, assisted by Modi and BJP.

Go check how Adani get all the SIX airports, and seaport. No one dare to compete with him.
It's just a national asset privatized.
This is called complicity, yes, Modi involved.

National assets became RSS/BJP/Modi private assets. Adani became the richest man just because he steals the national assets, publicly, assisted by Modi and BJP.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I understand, you are in denial mode. Typical PDF Indians, has no clue on real world politics, just hyper on the RICHEST Indian, blah.

Adani pays ₹2,440 crore to AAI to take possession of 6 airports

which means 300 millions dollars for 6 airports. The India airport is cheaper than a house in Beijing.
Privatisation was done to improve the efficiency of the airports, many other airports are being operated by different companies which AAI could not run profitably. Dunno what’s selling the assets here.

1650270709190.png

Do the damn math, baby.
Comparing Beijing airports to few very small airports is oranges to apples comparison.

Delhi airport development is costing ₹9200 crores. That’s approx $ 1 billion. And this development is fair amount of works. By your analogy someone is making a lot of money in this Beijing airport development. Did you ask Papa Xi about it?

I am not refuting your claim on Adani getting shady money. It could be true or false. Just that your method is completely flawed.
I am trying to say that you have nothing positive about anything that concerns India. It’s all bad always.

Only one who is good is Papa Xi.

Very expensive houses in Beijing.

Who buys them?
Hardworking capitalists. Aha

Privatisation was done to improve the efficiency of the airports, many other airports are being operated by different companies which AAI could not run profitably. Dunno what’s selling the assets here.
BJP/Modi gave loans to Adani, then Adani use the tax payer money to buy underprice national assets.

This is called corruption.

If you want to improve efficiency, just improve it. Selling national assets at an unbelievable low price is called stealing national assets.

Chinese knew this tricks well, we put them behind the bars. Well Indians praise them as richest man, what should I say?

I would be the richest man on earth if President Xi ask China Central Bank to give me a loan of 1 trillion USD, and allow me to buy all China dams, power plants, seaports, airports at a price of 90% discount.

Is it hard to understand?

Last edited:
Delhi airport development is costing ₹9200 crores. That’s approx $ 1 billion. And this development is fair amount of works.
Delhi airport is old, if India decide to build a similar size airport near Delhi, it will far higher than 1 billion dollars.

If India wants to sell Delhi airport at 1 billions dollars to international investors, Chinese will buy.

Daxing airport is an extremely expensive one, I agree. but even though, 300 millions for 6 airport is kind of like selling 6 Benz for 1000 bucks.

so how many naked and hungry indians running around?
That's not Adani's concerns, is it? haha

The so-called largest democracy, the rich eat the poor alive. That's the food chain of India.

1650272225722.png

1650272578095.png

1650272367987.png

1650272507407.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom