What's new

Gautam Adani becomes richest Indian; net worth touches $100 billionAdani is at 10th position in the Index, while Mukesh Ambani is just behind him.

Daxing airport is an extremely expensive one, I agree.
Who made money in that construction?
Did you ask anyone or raise this issue in China?
I am sure you haven’t, because only purpose you exist is to ask questions from countries other than China.

I would accept criticism of this kind from anyone else except Chinese bots. Who become super critical of anyone and anything which is not Chinese.

Adani is smart business man who invested on Modi in the early days. Modi literally gave business opportunities/money to Adani after Modi seized power. Adani sponsor RSS/BJP campaign in return.

Why is Modi govt mum over massive drug haul at Adani port, asks Congress​

it was not the first time that the Adani port had reported import of drugs.

Who made money in that construction?
Did you ask anyone or raise this issue in China?
I am sure you haven’t, because only purpose you exist is to ask questions from countries other than China.

I would accept criticism of this kind from anyone else except Chinese bots. Who become super critical of anyone and anything which is not Chinese.
You don't understand anything.

Daxing airport is extreamly expensive, because China want to build a super high standard, first class international airport for next 100 years, for all the cities around, not just for Beijing.

Daxing airport is designed for 100 millions passengers per year, and 200 millions ones if another 3-4 runway added.

Daxing is center of east China, there are many mega cities around, the total GDP of cities Daxing airport served is greater than India GDP.

The price of Daxing airport includes a high speed railway, a subway, and freeway station, high speed railway station.

Who made money from the construction? The workers and construction companies, and many suppliers.

The cost of Daxing airport will be covered by the improved efficiency of international air traffic, and domestic traffic.

Adani is Modi's pocket. The money stay in Adani's pocket for a while, and then moved to many accounts, such as BJP.

Running a huge party like BJP need tons of money, that's politics all about. You raise money, seize power, and get 10X, 100X money back.

BJP is corrupted like Congress, no exception. No one is clean.

You are hilarious, know nothing about Adani.

Adani is smart business man who invested on Modi in the early days. Modi literally gave business opportunities/money to Adani after Modi seized power. Adani sponsor RSS/BJP campaign in return.

Adani was nobody in the world's richest man list. He added tens of billions of wealth just because Modi give him airport, seaport, SEZs exclusively.

Modi is moving national asset to Adani pocket, this is called corruption.

Do some homework before posting, dude.

Watch and learn.
Is not the same in China? all major industries and financial assets are in the hands of Ccp.

Xi Jingping as Ccp chairman is richer.

Watch and see.

You don't understand anything.
Yes you are right. I don’t understand a lot of things.
But I understand one thing very well and that is Chinese bots like you.

Adani, BJP, Congress and the entire India may be corrupt and going down the drain. But your kind of Chinese bots have no business giving sermons to anyone. Reasons for that have been quoted in my previous post.

Watch and see.
Just wait a moment and see.
The entire army will now dawn on this thread.
Papa Xi can’t do, see and hear no evil.

Is not the same in China? all major industries and financial assets are in the hands of Ccp.

Watch and see.
China PLA do no business for money. Vietnam military do business for money.

Watch and learn.

Oh, I forgot, you are in German.

Did he import it? The cargo landed at his port and he reported it to the law enforcement, but as we know some scamgress rhetorics are enough for some posters to think they’re some “geo-stratetic expert” on India.

You are hilarious, know nothing about Adani.

Adani was nobody in the world's richest man list. He added tens of billions of wealth just because Modi give him airport, seaport, SEZs exclusively.

Modi is moving national asset to Adani pocket, this is called corruption.

Do some homework before posting, dude.

Watch and learn.

One example of Modi favoring him out of way shall be enogh to prove corruption.

The guy is like combination of Dhirubhai Ambani and Jamshedji Tata rolled into one
Overestimated.

Tata do real business for decades. Ambani is family business, start from scratch. Both of which expended their business across India and worldwide.

Adani buy Modi

Back
Top Bottom