What's new

India’s Gautam Adani Passes Warren Buffett To Become World’s 5th Richest Person

How?

I am not a supporter of these people but how?

Industrial development always creates more opportunities for poor and jobless people.

So, what is the logic behind your claim?
Because in countries like India and Pakistan these people climb the ladder by becoming part of a corrupt system. Act like parasites , a mosquito which gets big by sucking blood of others and make others weak simultaneously.

When the PM works for you, you can be super rich. What's interesting is that Chinese billionaires are getting poorer (relatively), our's are getting richer. Common man though not seeing any wealth.

modi-vibhav-adani1.jpeg

351587603.jpeg

840920596.jpg

00000.jpg

Because in countries like India and Pakistan these people climb the ladder by becoming part of a corrupt system. Act like parasites , a mosquito which gets big by sucking blood of others and make others weak simultaneously.

Agreed!!

But usually, people do not suffer because of these people.

A common person suffers due to corruption at basic levels i.e government offices & babus, police & local bodies. etc

I am not sure about Pakistan because a few challenges are common but a few challenges are different.

Example - Rice, Atta, and sugar- you are having corrupted people in your systems.

But, in India - We also have corrupted people in our systems but other levels.

I do not have a problem with these rich people as long as they are loyal to their own country.

Last edited:
Don't make duplicate thread

Learn to read first. It is a thrwad of few days back when Adami's networth was USD 100 bn. He was 10th richest. In about 2 weeks, his networth incresed over 21 bn USd znd he became 5th richest in less than a montn of time surpassing bill gates.

Agreed!!

But usually, people do suffer because of these people. A common person suffers due to corruption at basic levels i.e government offices & babus, police & local bodies. etc

I am not sure about Pakistan because a few challenges are common but a few challenges are different.

Example - Rice, Atta, and sugar- you are having corrupted people in your systems.

But, in India - We also have corrupted people in our systems but they create lots of trouble in other fields. again, the problem common person suffers due to corruption at basic levels.

I do not have a problem with these rich people as long as they are loyal to their own country.
It's not just the basic level. The particular industry in which these tycoons operate they eliminate the system of merit , mainstreaming the bribery in other areas ,industries as well where they are linked. As a result a common hardworking person doesn't have the same chance and opportunity as the privileged one. That's the reason in our countries most people can, t penetrate above their social class all their lives. They born poor and die poor. The only people benefit from them are the ones who give favors to them and get in return.

meaningless topic as its notional wealth , tied to the value of his companies in the stock market.
The markets enter a bear sentiment and his wealth decreases substantially overnight .
Adani has grown so fast without doubt due to his closeness to bjp leadership.
But i still value them more than the Tata's, as ambani and adani invest mostly in India. The jobs and wealth are created in India.
While the tata group has wasted 10s of billions in loser country uk with their investments in corus , tetley and jaguar.
Creating jobs for already rich brits.
Notice both camps have stayed away from sunrise industries like microprocessors.

Back
Top Bottom