What's new

Fraud cannot be obfuscated by nationalism: Hindenburg on Adani ‘loot’

You can think more logically with a quantity than with a quality. Also, there are less disputes when dealing with quantity.

Really ? So why do these things happen ? :)

Come on, Drizzt, you are more intelligent than most internet attendees. Surely you should not be speaking like this. :)

Because Jamahir might have million faults but he has always been honest enough to represent himself on his sole account. He doesn't false flag, he doesn't use multi ID(like you) and when he is banned, he waits to get unbanned and comes back with his usual mumbo jumbo on his one and only account..

Valar bhai, how is it possible to create an alt ID, then write a 10,000 word post which contains all of the following - Gaddafi worship, his female bodyguards, communist ideology, burqa clad women, women with thin legs, dog killing, code monkeys, abolition of money etc, then repeat it all day and claim that one is not an alt ID of @jamahir ? He has no choice but to sit and endure his ban quietly. He has sealed his fate.

I wish he would come up with other persuasive arguments because he is a good guy at heart. I will be more then willing to engage with him, even with multiple IDs and not call it out.

Come on, Drizzt, you are more intelligent than most internet attendees. Surely you should not be speaking like this. :)
I understand why you want money to be abolished. But, the reason for those problems is not money, but flaws in human nature, society and other things. I was just trying to explain my concept of money. So, you can identity the real cause of these problems.

Maybe solutions like : Universal basic income (UBI), Universal Free Healthcare, Universal Free Education, Universal Free Housing would be more appropriate.
I think its possible to do so world over, if you unite people in thought, through internet, to exercise their voting rights to force their respective governments. But, its tough to unite people in thought, too many distractions by haves to misguide and confuse have nots.

Still many people would want beyond the basics, for that you will need money. No, one can speculate what others want, there will be dissatisfaction.

jamahir has a point about money value but what he propose as alternative would lead to totalitarian distopia at the end.

if god real why bad thing happen ?

dcc.JPG

A short seller shorts his stocks, then publishes a report to get others to short the stock as well and he makes millions of dollars. Then comes Indian Supreme Court, paid for by taxpayers to get on the hype train only to find it's all just some Gora money-making plan.

Hindenburg saw Adani stocks were overvalued so he created a BS report and earned money, thats it.

Back
Top Bottom