What's new

Gang of women working for BLA/BLF caught by CTD!

No Mr. little childish adult whose mum failed to teach him to respect elderly women and grow him into a man instead of a child in the skin of a man.
It's not about disagreeing with me. It's about one asshole hurling abuse at elderly women, and another one joining in to support him.
Why don't you go out and watch yourself in the mirror and see how you fix yourself into a person who actually respects the elderly and in particular the women regardless of what they were arrested from.

And do ask yourself in the mean time, if these women are whatever you want to talk about them. Who are you? How many flaws and sins of yours Allah is hiding and what will be your face like if he was to reveal them to the world? So do think before speaking low of others who get caught for a crime while your ugliness is hidden inside you.
An they might look poor, but I find you more poor and I don't need to explain in what.
Fix yourself, before you get fixed the hard way.
Seriously dude, are you mentally challenged or really that naive!?

These women weren’t get caught finger banging each other, lying, cheating or doing doing something morally wrong, that you think slap on the wrist and lecture is good enough for them.

They were involved in anti state act for personal gain. They were smuggling weapons not candies. They are grown women and knew well about militancy and chose to be a part of it. The have blood of innocent on their hand.

Islamically and Legally, they should be prosecuted to fullest of extent and publicly hanged.

You can shove your idiocy up your rare.

Seriously dude, are you mentally challenged or really that naive!?

These women weren’t get caught finger banging each other, lying, cheating or doing doing something morally wrong, that you think slap on the wrist and lecture is good enough for them.

They were involved in anti state act for personal gain. They were smuggling weapons not candies. They are grown women and knew well about militancy and chose to be a part of it. The have blood of innocent on their hand.

Islamically and Legally, they should be prosecuted to fullest of extent and publicly hanged.

You can shove your idiocy up your rare.

Says the idiot unable to comprehend simple language because of lack on the upstairs.
Who is talking about the women being not criminals and not deserving of punishment?

I am talking about the rest of you morons who fail to exercise caution when addressing these women regardless of who they are and what they did.
they might do wrong, but if you want to throw dirt over them then that speaks of your character and not theirs.

Even a half brainer idiot will get what I said twice but some people just lack it all. So keep living your bullshit and keep pedaling the false projection to feel comfortable in the misery. There is no solution to your sickness.

Says the idiot unable to comprehend simple language because of lack on the upstairs.
Who is talking about the women being not criminals and not deserving of punishment?

I am talking about the rest of you morons who fail to exercise caution when addressing these women regardless of who they are and what they did.
they might do wrong, but if you want to throw dirt over them then that speaks of your character and not theirs.

Even a half brainer idiot will get what I said twice but some people just lack it all. So keep living your bullshit and keep pedaling the false projection to feel comfortable in the misery. There is no solution to your sickness.
Yet to hear a single argument from you. all you have personal attacks on other.

You are a terrorist sympathizers. You are the reason Pakistan is in such a sh!t state. Considering the damage done by individuals and groups like these, It is totally understandable for other to be outraged and offensive about them, but you have every excuse to defend them. You are the problem that Pakistan, it’s people and judicial system has. You are the reason criminals are given amnesty in Pakistan. If your blood doesn’t boil thinks how many uniforms were drenched in blood because of these women selfishness and Treachery than you are one of them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom