What's new

Ganesha idols adorn Indian town before Hindu festival

You are going in circles. the Purusha sukta uses the same worlds to describe god as the words used for Vishnu. Selective quoting them mean nothing.

Vishnu as described is from Adi Mandala,

Ato deva avantu no yato Vishnur vicakrame
prithivyah sapta dhamabhih,
Idam Vishnur vi cakrame tredha ni dadhe padam,
samudham asya pamsure,
trini pada vi cakrame Vishnur gopa adabhyah,
ato dharmani dharayan,
Vishnoh karmani pasyata yato vratani paspase,
Idrasya yujyal sakha,
tad Vishnoh paramam padam sada pasyanti surayah,
diviva caksur atatam.
a tad vipraso vipanyavo jagrvamsah sam indhate,
Vishnor yat paramam padam,

Gods bless us on the place Vishnu strode the seven corners of the earth,
Where Vishnu stepped when thrice he planted his foot and the whole (universe) was covered by his foots dust,
Three steps when Vishnu took, the infallible protector who established Dharma (Rightousness)
Look upon Vishnus work, who has let himself been seen, friend to Indra,
Even the Sun looks upon Vishnus everlasting feet,as the divine eye of Heaven,
This is the Vinshu the chanters sing in awareness that lights them, forever at his feet.

PS: Don't bother to dazzle me with selective quotes from the Vedas since I have read all of it.
lol! u have already formed an opinion and then trying to twist other things as per ur opinion. good luck.

How is it my "opinion" when I am quoting the Rg veda ? :lol:

Dara was an eclectic, he was a person who believed in all faiths. He was so liberal-minded that he was a scholar of Sanskrit. He did the first translation of the Bhagavad Gita from Sanskrit into Persian, the first translation of 59 of the Upanishads and wrote a book called The Mingling of the Two Oceans to show how the Quran and the Brahma Sutras had so much in common.

Dara was an eclectic, he was a person who believed in all faiths. He was so liberal-minded that he was a scholar of Sanskrit. He did the first translation of the Bhagavad Gita from Sanskrit into Persian, the first translation of 59 of the Upanishads and wrote a book called The Mingling of the Two Oceans to show how the Quran and the Brahma Sutras had so much in common.

Since islam do not allow its people to believe in all faith, how do you view Dara's work or his choices ?

u are interpreting and assuming.

Of course I am interpreting the Rg Veda. But unlike you I am quoting it whole, not in selective convenient packets which is called "misinterpretation".

Since islam do not allow its people to believe in all faith, how do you view Dara's work or his choices ?

Rig Vedas are the first divine revelations which were revealed on the Indian nation.

Old Testament, New Testaments and Quran are all the series of the same revelations which is in the Rig Vedas.

Prophet Ibrahim tribes were close to Indian nation.

Of course I am interpreting the Rg Veda. But unlike you I am quoting it whole, not in selective convenient packets which is called "misinterpretation".
u are assuming that two different suktas which are not related to each other are somehow meant for each other. a leap of faith.

Ganpati Bappa is going to be muscle bound and flaunt a six pack this year man .... troubling times. No divine respite for the potatos and beer bellies anymore.

CKBPnjIVAAARRYo.jpg
Baahubali ishtyle...! I've seen six pack Ganeshas even 6-7 years ago... Not something new

u are assuming that two different suktas which are not related to each other are somehow meant for each other. a leap of faith.

Again going around in circles. The ENTIRE Rg Veda is to be understood in whole, not in parts. THAT is why Veda Vyas compiled the Vedas into four parts. THAT is why the Rg. Veda is taught to students in its Entirety, not in parts.

ALL Suktas are related to each other. THAT is how it works.

Again going around in circles. The ENTIRE Rg Veda is to be understood in whole, not in parts. THAT is why Veda Vyas compiled the Vedas into four parts. THAT is why the Rg. Veda is taught to students in its Entirety, not in parts.

so tell me why adipurusa =vsihnu ! not some other god?

Rig Vedas do explain alot about the Indian nation, cultural, traditions and about the wars, battles, territory, tribes and even about the friendly nations etc apart from this more about supreme creator, creation of Universe etc.

Indian nation is still dwelling on thier native lands and its still the only ancient surviving civilization.

interesting news
A view of the 2,000-year-old Stupa constructed by emperor Ashoka in China's Nangchen that fell into ruin after restoration. (Photo: IANS)
newswala-i-2000-year-old-ashok-stupa-restored-china-xy-1.jpg

newswala-i-2000-year-old-ashok-stupa-restored-china-ul-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom