What's new

Games India plays with neighbours

Good Job Munshi... Such books do help in hiding your real profession.. :D

@MBI Munshi, why don't you try something similar for US and China . Then may be you may get Indian readers.

That is actually a good idea but I would need spend at least 5 years in each country and have access to many libraries and documents. Who would pay for it?

That is actually a good idea but I would need spend at least 5 years in each country and have access to many libraries and documents. Who would pay for it?

You mean you spent 5 years in India or 5 year each in SL , NEPAL, Bhutan, Pakistan, Myanmar ??

You mean you spent 5 years in India or 5 year each in SL , NEPAL, Bhutan, Pakistan, Myanmar ??

No most materials on the region are available in Bangladesh and I had regional experts work on the other countries which I then compiled into the second edition.

Who the f*** care about BD and conspiracy theories?
Some individuals and countries is like this.make too much important to them and their countries.Actually both will be big zero.
Ha ha ha :woot:you guys really do give a FCK about BD a lot it seems. That's why you are here 24/7.
Is the last 3 line you wrote after seeing your self in the mirror?:coffee:

I actually got that idea about the TTP from a Pakistani website recently. I am not at all Jamaati.
Ah,but didn't you know? For morons there only two color.either you support India or you are jamati.

Ha ha ha :woot:you guys really do give a FCK about BD a lot it seems. That's why you are here 24/7.
Is the last 3 line you wrote after seeing your self in the mirror?:coffee:

Ah,but didn't you know? For morons there only two color.either you support India or you are jamati.

It seems you are quite experienced moron . :lol:

So basically this Mushi chap paid the Zaman chap to sing his praises for a book which did not sell, which he is now desperately trying to make people read and now giving out free from a website which also sings praises of an author who was a commercial failure???

Guess that sums it up.

So basically this Mushi chap paid the Zaman chap to sing his praises for a book which did not sell, which he is now desperately trying to make people read and now giving out free from a website which also sings praises of an author who was a commercial failure???

Guess that sums it up.

The book did not sell!!!! The book sold very well indeed.

kabbadi is in fashion these days.

and ofcourse , we play cricket too.

Thanks. There is a Bangla version.

420592_368403773172842_1054743035_n.jpg
i was familiar with your book from the internet. but this is the first time i'm seeing this cover. interesting..

there are many games which India play with it's neighbor..
1.Cricket
2.football
3.kabaddi
4.weightlifting
5. Kushti
6.Badminton
7.Kho-Kho
8.athletics
and many more....why to write such a long essay...:yahoo::yahoo:
good luck India...
and many more.. including the one India considers the most important - all written in India Doctrine

India play a lot of games, but sadly their performance is mediocre for a country of 1 billion.

Back
Top Bottom