What's new

Games India plays with neighbours

Well I hope for 5000 downloads in a month so the world will know the games that India plays ...

even my village got 10k population.................are u sure with just 5k u will be able to tell whole world the games of india???

I asked the data for the last decade and you gave the overall .... lol .
i don't care what you asked.

all i will tell you is that your cricket is garbage when they play us.
in the last series when we toured india you should have realized who your daddy is.

https://defence.pk/threads/unmasking-jamaat%E2%80%99s-chief-international-propagandist.296348/

"
Unmasking Jamaat’s chief international propagandist
February 13, 2013
By Dr. Jaffor Ullah
There is this person by the name MBI Munshi (Mohammad Munshi) who is at it again now that ‘Bangla Spring’ is in full swing and the movement is gathering steam allover Bangladesh. Mr.
Munshi spent time in England and got educated there to become a barrister but he then returned to Bangladesh. How often a person who grows up in the west and become educated there returns to his or her motherland? He had settled in Dhaka in late 1990s or early 2000 probably to join the bar and be a good barrister. But that did not happen, did it? Now it looks like he came with an agendum to bring sharia law into this land inhabited by millions of people. Without wasting any time, he started posting comments in various e-forums notably in NFB, Mukto mona, and a few other Bengali discussion sites. Needless to say, he rapidly became a controversial person.

"

Here is email from MBI MiUnshi

MBImunshi_jamat-e-islami-email.png

https://defence.pk/threads/unmasking-jamaat’s-chief-international-propagandist.296348/

Last edited:
i don't care what you asked.

all i will tell you is that your cricket is garbage when they play us.
in the last series when we toured india you should have realized who your daddy is.

And after that when we played World cup , you were taught who your daddy is .

And after that when we played World cup , you were taught who your daddy is .
after that series where we spanked india it was the champions trophy not world cup.
everybody knows that match was meaningless.
rain stopped the play during pakistan batting like 3 or 4 times and also the match was reduced by overs and also india was given a smaller total because of the rain.

after that series where we spanked india it was the champions trophy not world cup.
everybody knows that match was meaningless.
rain stopped the play during pakistan batting like 3 or 4 times and also the match was reduced by overs and also india was given a smaller total because of the rain.

The loser will have thousand of reasons to justify his lose .

Now cry lol .

https://defence.pk/threads/unmasking-jamaat%E2%80%99s-chief-international-propagandist.296348/

"
Unmasking Jamaat’s chief international propagandist
February 13, 2013
By Dr. Jaffor Ullah
There is this person by the name MBI Munshi (Mohammad Munshi) who is at it again now that ‘Bangla Spring’ is in full swing and the movement is gathering steam allover Bangladesh. Mr.
Munshi spent time in England and got educated there to become a barrister but he then returned to Bangladesh. How often a person who grows up in the west and become educated there returns to his or her motherland? He had settled in Dhaka in late 1990s or early 2000 probably to join the bar and be a good barrister. But that did not happen, did it? Now it looks like he came with an agendum to bring sharia law into this land inhabited by millions of people. Without wasting any time, he started posting comments in various e-forums notably in NFB, Mukto mona, and a few other Bengali discussion sites. Needless to say, he rapidly became a controversial person.

"

Here is email from MBI MiUnshi

MBImunshi_jamat-e-islami-email.png

https://defence.pk/threads/unmasking-jamaat’s-chief-international-propagandist.296348/

Why are you quoting from this dead RAW agent?

even my village got 10k population.................are u sure with just 5k u will be able to tell whole world the games of india???

I think far less would suffice. Only the policy makers and strategists need to fully understand.

Must say we Indians have a morbid fascination for the weird. You sir have been unmasked as a crazy mullah begging for attention and we Indians have gratified you by dragging this thread to six pages. Shame on us.

Why are you quoting from this dead RAW agent?

I think far less would suffice. Only the policy makers and strategists need to fully understand.

lol...............did ya just made a u-turn on ur own statement ??

from telling the world , u are ready to settle at few people???

maybe if i try .............u will settle at just convincing ur milk man

Must say we Indians have a morbid fascination for the weird. You sir have been unmasked as a crazy mullah begging for attention and we Indians have gratified you by dragging this thread to six pages. Shame on us.

Amazing a few comments on PDF by some deluded Indians and I am unmasked .... :crazy:

Oh you mean the Awmi League terrorists. I know eaxctly what you mean. These fascists should be totally eliminated. Help us to do it. Thanks.

Awami league is your problem.Not us.We cant trust both parties .Some elements in almost all parties is considerably
help terrorists,some elements in both BAL and BNP and other parties and most of them in BNP,BAL have at least a wish to eliminate terrorism but BNP not.No country cant tolerate when fellow neighbouring country support terrorists against them.

Back
Top Bottom