What's new

Games India plays with neighbours

Its been going on for years here..

Every now & then one reads a post or a new thread which draws attention to this book.

This happens more to draw attention of new members it appears.

45033952.jpg

Who wants to read conspiracy theories? Not me.

Without even touching that book with a bargepole I know it's nothing but India-bashing, based on half truths and untruths!

I therefore wouldn't waste my precious time reading nonsense.

MBI Munshi was the same fellow who posted a thread on PDF a few days ago about the Indian Army helping the BD army to quell riots of the Jamaatis in BD!! This was proved to be a hoax of epic proportions!

So, what does this say about Munshi's credibility? Below ZERO!! :tongue:

Considering the dire situation in Bangladesh created by India I thought a free version of the book should be made available

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

Sir, Hope you good.

I would like to know if India bashing is a hot topic in BD?

I am asking this since I can also write a book on same (i even don't have to work hard, just have to collect posts of few members from BD section :D)

I am very excited since this book will have access to 15 crore population with more potential in future when we will setup a DALAL govt. in Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Myanmar as well.

Looking forward for your response.

Thank You

there are many games which India play with it's neighbor..
1.Cricket
2.football
3.kabaddi
4.weightlifting
5. Kushti
6.Badminton
7.Kho-Kho
8.athletics
and many more....why to write such a long essay...:yahoo::yahoo:
good luck India...

Last edited:
If this is an advertising thread for Barrister Munshi's Book --The India Doctrine .............Then I guess I get the right to post a review .

And My Review is that much of the material presented is based on presumptions rather than fact and many aspects have been willfully ignored.
So this gives the book as much value as that of a political propaganda Booklet.

A total bias against India and worst of all , the reason for that bias is Religious --The Hindu -Muslim divide.

Disclaimer : Strictly My personal opinion , so refrain from personal attacks zealots.

Who the f*** care about BD and conspiracy theories?
Some individuals and countries is like this.make too much important to them and their countries.Actually both will be big zero.

If this is an advertising thread for Barrister Munshi's Book --The India Doctrine .............Then I guess I get the right to post a review .

And My Review is that much of the material presented is based on presumptions rather than fact and many aspects have been willfully ignored.
So this gives the book as much value as that of a political propaganda Booklet.

A total bias against India and worst of all , the reason for that bias is Religious --The Hindu -Muslim divide.

Disclaimer : Strictly My personal opinion , so refrain from personal attacks zealots.

Wow you came to this conclusion without even reading the book ....

WMBI Munshi was the same fellow who posted a thread on PDF a few days ago about the Indian Army helping the BD army to quell riots of the Jamaatis in BD!! This was proved to be a hoax of epic proportions!

No the documents have not been proven to be fake. The government merely contested it but not on particularly pertinent grounds.

Kya Baat hai- Munshiji ne apne lies, fantasies aur bull$hit ka second edition nikal diya. :smokin: and believe it or not, it's even more consolidated than the first time!!!:butcher:

Back
Top Bottom