What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

I don't even feel the excitement before each episode as I did earlier. This season has been shit. By destroying the last season like this, they are totally ruining the whole series.

instead of bitter-sweet ending we got bitter-shit ending

Well to be honest, Kings Landing and its elite, as well as its people, had it coming.

Remeber These are the same People who rejoice on Ned Stark's beheading

They needed to set her up in last season to be made how does a ratoonal person becomes irrational within couple of days ..or did she lovwd her aid/dragon this much? Fine..but i hope she is mad if i see a reasonable sane queen next episode it will bullocks

Makes me think of many people in real world(including Pakistanis lol)
Mother of dragons was never reasonable... This was never that... I agree that the tv shis may butter that image... But if you rewatch the first seasons you will see that she was never how people perceived her...never.
I agree that the "madness" transition is a bit too fast... I assume its because of the tv show format...

Although the consistency was lacking in some aspects, overall the episode 5 was really good. What happened to KL was justice served. They had it coming for a while and we’re warned many times. Episode 4 kinda sealed their fate.

Now we know that all the leaks are right..
Brace for bran to be the king of 7 kingdoms now..
I cant tolerate it.. Won't see the Finale.

Tell them winter has come for the viewers..
Tell them the writers have destroyed the show..
It took 1 episode for dany to get mad...
1 episode.
How???
She literally saved the whole world from white walkers.
She was the one fighting with people and not hiding among cripts.
She saved the slavers.. And now they make her the guilty party..
Wars, losses, failures and politics can change people over time. Daenerys had been through a lot since the death of her father, and developments in Westeros only added to her frustrations.

1. Daenerys lost much of her army in the Battle of Winterfell. Yet, Sansa Stark remained an unthankful bitch. Anybody who assume that Sansa is right in the head, is not paying attention.

2. John being Aegon Targaryan, jolted Daenerys further. She noticed how much respect John received in relation to her, and her claim to the throne was threatened. In fact, John ditched her after learning that she is his aunt (understandable given his broughtup in the North) but not a big deal per Targaryan values.

3. Varys's betrayal; it is possible that he outed Daenerys to Cercei when the former was moving back to Dragonstone. The Iron Fleet led by Euron Greyjoy ambushed Daenerys's forces; killed a dragon, ruined a fleet, and took Missandei as a POW.

4. When Daenerys attempted to convince Cercei to release Missandei in exchange for Cercei being spared for her past and to be allowed to live in Exile, Cercei had Missandei executed instead. Tyrion also pleaded with his sister to accept Daenerys's offer because she won't have another chance, but in vain. This was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Remember what Olena tyrell told Daenerys? ignore all wisemen and be the dragon. Missandei issued similar advice prior to her execution.

At this stage, the fate of the King's Landing, and Cercei, was sealed (no ifs and buts), and the course of events in Episode 5 were alluded to in earlier seasons via Brandon Stark (Season 4) and the House of the Undying (Season 2). It came full circle.

Put yourself in the shoes of Daenerys and then talk. Some viewers were not paying attention and now being childish in their reactions.

Last edited:
This eight season has undone and destroyed a lot of brilliance and genius of the whole GOT.
It looks and feels like wanton butchery of what is one of the most gripping watchable television series ever.
What possessed them to deliberately destroy the legacy

Well I'd call this season Lame of Thrones.

God where to start?

Spoilers...

Well John stabs the queen, after following her great story arc and hoping for the best she suddenly developed mad cow disease and took out her enemies (other rulers did far worse). John claims to love her and then sticks a knife through her heart! Oh but we must remember John is the saviour of Westeros (i'll come back to this).
With Daenerys dead along comes dopy Drogon who can't figure out that John killed her, even though we were explicitly told by Tyrion that 'dragons are intelligent creatures, some say even more so than humans". Try killing an owner of a powerful dog out of sight and watch what happens when it comes back. I was hanging off the edge of my sofa and begging Drogon to kill off Snow, there was promise with the ignition within his mouth but alas Drogon took out his anger on the iron thrones, thus breaking the wheel LMAO! Yes I know it sounds stupid but more is to come.
Now the unsullied find out what has transpired and you'd thought these formidable slave soldiers who live on every word of their beloved queen would go bezerk but with a mere shrug of the shoulder they deem it fit that John is sent to the wall! Oh and that brings me to the Dothraki who just finished slaying many an innocent in the sack of King's Landing, but decide to raise their eyebrows and agree John should spend his life at the wall for the killing of their beloved Khaleesi. The slaughter of the Northerners would have been appropriate here.
Oh and yes we have the grand meeting where Bran is declared king despite having no blood right or any right for that matter to the throne. But what happened to mystical Bran, the dude that didn't concern himself with the squabbles of the throne, was aloof from men and beasts, but here he is gladly accepting the crown, that greedy little boy.
Back to John Snow and it's back to the wall, but just what the hell is the wall needed for now? The Whitewalkers are dead, the free folk are allied to the houses, maybe some killer snow squirrels might decide to raid the lands. The redeeming part here is that he actually hugs Ghost.
Sansa becomes queen of the North (no surprise), Arya decides to take a world cruise and explore, the rest fill their places in their houses and lands and so ends one of the worst endings in TV history.
I'm glad the critics panned it, the bulk of the fans hated it, but hey nothing is perfect.

In a way I'm glad I won't have to sit through more dreadful episodes from David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, who are now going to set out to destroy the Star Wars universe, not that there's much left to destroy.

I look forward to the real Game of Thrones conclusion from George R.R. Martin.

Winds-of-Winter-release-date-Game-of-Thrones-book.jpg

Last edited:
What a pile of trash this season was. It's almost as if the writers needed to go the toilet really badly when they were writing this season so they finished the story line quickly.

If I was HBO, I would make another season after this one to try and redeem the show. Maybe make it so the white walkers are not actually gone, Jon snow gets on the thrones, Denaerys is not actually dead etc etc. Otherwise, they have ruined 7 seasons of character development and flushed it down the toilet.

What a pile of trash this season was. It's almost as if the writers needed to go the toilet really badly when they were writing this season so they finished the story line quickly.

If I was HBO, I would make another season after this one to try and redeem the show. Maybe make it so the white walkers are not actually gone, Jon snow gets on the thrones, Denaerys is not actually dead etc etc. Otherwise, they have ruined 7 seasons of character development and flushed it down the toilet.

Compound that with the fact that George RR Martin says his ending will not be much different (might be a deception but what if it’s not!)

wow Shitty season. Constipated writers, no logic at all.

Back
Top Bottom