What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

His skin color have never beenn described so they made him black.
But his hair color is

Although given that house vaelryon is also from vlariya just like Targaryens
So he should be white
Valyria,not vlariya.

Yes one the biggest and Daenerys is my queen.

Me too 8-)

Hopefully the new show stays true to it's ... erm .. "roots". :p:
yaar ab itna bol diya to sun lo mujhy wo wala scene nhi mila jo 1st ya 2nd main tha kaheen jo sab se famous hai . mujyh lag raha hai kis BC ne kaat diya tha .

I hope it does not follow the path of GOT...
Directed by the guys who made battle of the bastards episode
hopefully it'll be good
GOT was legendary initially due to the rich lore, world building, characters and ost

yaar ab itna bol diya to sun lo mujhy wo wala scene nhi mila jo 1st ya 2nd main tha kaheen jo sab se famous hai . mujyh lag raha hai kis BC ne kaat diya tha .

my phonetic urdu is poor -i think i understood 1/3rd of that - and i cannot read urdu (sorry!)

Showrunner Miguel Sapochnik, director Greg Yaitanes, Emma D’Arcy (Rhaenyra Targaryen), Eve Best (Rhaenys Targaryen), and more explore the emotional complexity Rhaenyra endures after hearing the Greens usurped the throne, Rhaenys’ change of heart, and the implications of Aemond and Luke’s encounter.

Me too 8-)

Hopefully the new show stays true to it's ... erm .. "roots". :p:
no nudes yet such a shit show!

house of dragons was pretty good, i had my doubts but its good, better then trash ring of power.
ring of power first two episodes were okay but it got interesting i am excited for season 2...

as for House of dragons enjoying it more than GoT!

ring of power first two episodes were okay but it got interesting i am excited for season 2...

i gave up on ring of power at episode 4 will pick up i think, when season 2 releases .

The series is nothing but sin, never watched much of it and only in passing.

Agree - shame they toned that bit down - but they kept everything else.

H.O.D has done well - i am impressed so far. It is a shame that Showrunner Miguel Sapochnik is leaving after Season 1, so question marks over Seasons 2,3,4 ( it will stop at Season 4 that is guaranteed/confirmed - so they will be able to finish the story properly unlike the original GoT ).

Back
Top Bottom