What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

I almost hate the show now.
Even though highest budget in television.
But the actors and visuals effects are taking away all the money and nothing is left for others .
No story, no dialogs no nothing.
Killing dragons because you cannot afford them. Not even let jhon pat the direwolf.
What would he do in the wild. Poor guy..
Not even enough time for jhon to tell sansa and arya and see their reactions..
Arya would most certainly die now I am Sure. As she cannot kill the night king and both cersi.
And everyone is suddenly turning against denarys Never seen anyone felt so misunderstood in my life and If i was a contender for the iron throne, the first thing I do is to execute varys.
I mean cannot he see what is going on..
Thousands of millions of people in the realm die because he lied to and about ned stark and about cersi bastards to Robert.
Millions die due to him and now they wants to save few in the kingslanding.
It looks like a social media thing where media groups would use the point that force was used against people and would never accept the rule of the Queen .
Wtf
The most shitty show..
At this point cersi may actually have a chance to win or come alive.
I am all for jhon to become king but now I don't want him to .danerays struggle more then him.. He only fight the dead she fought the living and survived what not..

Major spoiler please do not read if you DO NOT want to know how Game of Thrones ends;

Jon Snow keeps repeating "winters coming" over and over again before he wakes up and it was all a dream. He then goes back to defending the wall.

I think HBO should give me a job, I've done a better job than their writers have.
The starks have to change their logo now..
The night king is dead.

You don’t think Tyrion will win the iron throne and Arya will be his bodyguard with the face of Jaqen or something.
I hope arya turns out alive and be the kings guard or something. She wanted to be hand in the first season too.

I almost hate the show now.
Even though highest budget in television.
But the actors and visuals effects are taking away all the money and nothing is left for others .
No story, no dialogs no nothing.
Killing dragons because you cannot afford them. Not even let jhon pat the direwolf.
What would he do in the wild. Poor guy..
Not even enough time for jhon to tell sansa and arya and see their reactions..
Arya would most certainly die now I am Sure. As she cannot kill the night king and both cersi.
And everyone is suddenly turning against denarys Never seen anyone felt so misunderstood in my life and If i was a contender for the iron throne, the first thing I do is to execute varys.
I mean cannot he see what is going on..
Thousands of millions of people in the realm die because he lied to and about ned stark and about cersi bastards to Robert.
Millions die due to him and now they wants to save few in the kingslanding.
It looks like a social media thing where media groups would use the point that force was used against people and would never accept the rule of the Queen .
Wtf
The most shitty show..
At this point cersi may actually have a chance to win or come alive.
I am all for jhon to become king but now I don't want him to .danerays struggle more then him.. He only fight the dead she fought the living and survived what not..

The starks have to change their logo now..
The night king is dead.

I hope arya turns out alive and be the kings guard or something. She wanted to be hand in the first season too.

The screwball thing is there are so many pregnant women that maybe a baby will get the throne.

The thing is bro I am a reader first and appreciate he great work that goes into fiction. The thing that annoys me why couldn't HBO waited a couple of years, even three? Martin would have bought the story to a fitting conclusion, but oh no HBO wanted it stupid viewing figures and gave it the kiss of the death by handing it over to the studio writers , who could never pen a classic with all the help in the world.
Anyway they've ruined the Daenerys character, she literally is a stupid as it gets and her IQ has dropped by 90 since the writers took over. The episode was horrible and it seems like she just never learns from any of her mistakes, nor do those around her.
But in the end you are right I'll enjoy it for the bubblegum, instant gratification it is.
I await the real Game of Thrones i.e. The Winds of Winter.

In all honesty I wish Godzilla arises from the narrow sea and destroys everything, bar the dragons. If you're going to just put anything in there at least put some awesomeness in hahaha.
new-godzilla-fan-art-depicts-scene-we-all-would-love-see-brought-life-46.jpg
Targareans have dragons
Starks have direwolfs
Other families don't have fancy animals
These families are magical families that are there forever..
Only if yara has her kraken.
Because dragons are totally useless now..

The screwball thing is there are so many pregnant women that maybe a baby will get the throne.
Cersei is not pregnant, I am sure of it..
And she was worried about it too quite a lot.
Jon need to hug dany to find out If she is pregnant. She cannot get pregnant ofcourse but maybe two targareans can repel the magic or something..
And we should be sure that little baby Sam part 2 is not going to end up on throne everlolx.

The best thing about season 8 for me has been discovering freefolk on reddit. That subreddit is absolute gold.

More than the actual episode these days, I look forward to the memes there post-episode.

Targareans have dragons
Starks have direwolfs
Other families don't have fancy animals
These families are magical families that are there forever..
Only if yara has her kraken.
Because dragons are totally useless now..

Cersei is not pregnant, I am sure of it..
And she was worried about it too quite a lot.
Jon need to hug dany to find out If she is pregnant. She cannot get pregnant ofcourse but maybe two targareans can repel the magic or something..
And we should be sure that little baby Sam part 2 is not going to end up on throne everlolx.

That Arya and Gendry hookup seems suspicious.

D&D has destroyed this show, turned the main good character into a Mad queen.
Daenerys risked her life, her dragons and people to fight for the night king and for the peace in the earth. End how the earth she would try to kill innocent people in Episode 5? It doesnt make sense at all.
While Jon Snow is just sitting and watching the people die.
10 years of lore, world-building, story and character development ruined and wasted in just a few weeks. Great job boys!

Check the amount of dislike in this video, now I understand why George RR Martin was not showing interest in recent season.
It's sad how literally everything in this show is phenomenal except writing, and the show is completely ruined.
This is actually great for George RR Martin. Sales of his books will skyrocket.

Episode 5 was absolutely fantastic - one of the best ever. Projections of the House of the Undying were 100% correct. Very intense episode with lot of tragedy in the mix.

GoT bashers were not paying close attention. Haters gonna hate.

D&D has destroyed this show, turned the main good character into a Mad queen.
Daenerys risked her life, her dragons and people to fight for the night king and for the peace in the earth. End how the earth she would try to kill innocent people in Episode 5? It doesnt make sense at all.
While Jon Snow is just sitting and watching the people die.
10 years of lore, world-building, story and character development ruined and wasted in just a few weeks. Great job boys!

Check the amount of dislike in this video, now I understand why George RR Martin was not showing interest in recent season.
It's sad how literally everything in this show is phenomenal except writing, and the show is completely ruined.
This is actually great for George RR Martin. Sales of his books will skyrocket.
Not going to say i told ya so.
Sorry.

Now we know that all the leaks are right..
Brace for bran to be the king of 7 kingdoms now..
I cant tolerate it.. Won't see the Finale.

Tell them winter has come for the viewers..
Tell them the writers have destroyed the show..
It took 1 episode for dany to get mad...
1 episode.
How???
She literally saved the whole world from white walkers.
She was the one fighting with people and not hiding among cripts.
She saved the slavers.. And now they make her the guilty party..

Well to be honest, Kings Landing and its elite, as well as its people, had it coming.

Well to be honest, Kings Landing and its elite, as well as its people, had it coming.
Absolutely - it was the den of the corrupt and crooked.

Also, Tyrion repeatedly warned Cercei to not push her luck but she didn't pay heed. Recall her father's golden words?

"You are not as smart as you think you are."

Haa.

Warlock of the House of the Undying was right about Daenerys though... it comes full circle now.

I don't even feel the excitement before each episode as I did earlier. This season has been shit. By destroying the last season like this, they are totally ruining the whole series.

As I pointed out earlier, some viewers were not paying good attention. Both Brandon Stark and the House of the Undying provided glimpses of the future including destruction of the King's Landing. And it was obvious from those glimpses that a massive dragon would be involved.

Superb episode - things come in full circle. GoT is DARK on the whole - go and read the books and you will realize this. Targaryans always had a brutal side.

Last edited:
They needed to set her up in last season to be made how does a ratoonal person becomes irrational within couple of days ..or did she lovwd her aid/dragon this much? Fine..but i hope she is mad if i see a reasonable sane queen next episode it will bullocks

Makes me think of many people in real world(including Pakistanis lol)

Back
Top Bottom