What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

So what clever way are they going to have Arya fight “The Mountain”. Is she going to shape shift into him and they both fight in an arena? When he is near death she pulls off the faces of all the people he has killed and says she is both all his victims and “no one” and then slits his throat in front of the crowd?

I think she's had her moment - at the end of the day, there is another war to be had, so plenty of moments for other heroes. A lot of people also complain that enough people didn't die - but I think they needed to save some deaths for the rest of the show too.

I think she's had her moment - at the end of the day, there is another war to be had, so plenty of moments for other heroes. A lot of people also complain that enough people didn't die - but I think they needed to save some deaths for the rest of the show too.

You don’t think Tyrion will win the iron throne and Arya will be his bodyguard with the face of Jaqen or something.

You don’t think Tyrion will win the iron throne and Arya will be his bodyguard with the face of Jaqen or something.

Lol, I'm pretty sure Arya had had her moment. Don't know who will win the throne but a war (maybe smaller than expected) will happen, mountain and hound need to fight, pirate needs to die ... And I'm betting a woman will sit on the throne not sure which

So what clever way are they going to have Arya fight “The Mountain”. Is she going to shape shift into him and they both fight in an arena? When he is near death she pulls off the faces of all the people he has killed and says she is both all his victims and “no one” and then slits his throat in front of the crowd?
Ayra Stark will wear the face of the Hound and run circles around the Mountain, evading his every move and slicing through his legs each time until he falls. Arya will then unleash Force lightning on the Mountain's face with her bear hands much like Palpatine and inflict 3rd degree burns on it. The Mountain will beg for mercy at this stage but Arya will end his misery with her needle "stick them with the pointy end" style.

Arya will then proceed to bring King's Landing to its knees all by herself. GOT will end with entire Westeros bending the knee to her including Drogon.

All praise be to Arya - so much power yet no one.

Last edited:
Lol, I'm pretty sure Arya had had her moment. Don't know who will win the throne but a war (maybe smaller than expected) will happen, mountain and hound need to fight, pirate needs to die ... And I'm betting a woman will sit on the throne not sure which

Since it's hinted Tyrion's father is actually the Mad King and his mother was already a Lannister before she married Tywin he is now directly connected to two families making him more rightful to be on the throne than anybody else.

I think he has a 95% chance of sitting on the throne.

Bad news coming in people just deleted the link...head over to freefolk if you can't contain yourself.

Good Lord the leaks have come out and oh man the series just keeps on getting more silly....:rolleyes:
I honestly feel the writers have literally rushed it all and are making silly errors and what not.
Anyway....

Good Lord the leaks have come out and oh man the series just keeps on getting more silly....:rolleyes:
I honestly feel the writers have literally rushed it all and are making silly errors and what not.
Anyway....
Link?

Anyway....
Bro, I get the impression that some fans are overreacting, overtly critical and expecting the story to advance per their wishes.

If the leaks are true then Episode 4 have added to tension which is good. Daenerys have made some miscalculations lately and is paying the price for it. She should have taken out Cersei when she had the chance but she did not. John Snow is unable to think clearly as well since his revival - certain amount of brain damage cannot be ruled out.

Just relax and enjoy the show for what it is.

Bro, I get the impression that some fans are overreacting, overtly critical and expecting the story to advance per their wishes.

If the leaks are true then Episode 4 have added to tension which is good. Daenerys have made some miscalculations lately and is paying the price for it. She should have taken out Cersei when she had the chance but she did not. John Snow is unable to think clearly as well since his revival - certain amount of brain damage cannot be ruled out.

Just relax and enjoy the show for what it is.

The thing is bro I am a reader first and appreciate he great work that goes into fiction. The thing that annoys me why couldn't HBO waited a couple of years, even three? Martin would have bought the story to a fitting conclusion, but oh no HBO wanted it stupid viewing figures and gave it the kiss of the death by handing it over to the studio writers , who could never pen a classic with all the help in the world.
Anyway they've ruined the Daenerys character, she literally is a stupid as it gets and her IQ has dropped by 90 since the writers took over. The episode was horrible and it seems like she just never learns from any of her mistakes, nor do those around her.
But in the end you are right I'll enjoy it for the bubblegum, instant gratification it is.
I await the real Game of Thrones i.e. The Winds of Winter.

In all honesty I wish Godzilla arises from the narrow sea and destroys everything, bar the dragons. If you're going to just put anything in there at least put some awesomeness in hahaha.
new-godzilla-fan-art-depicts-scene-we-all-would-love-see-brought-life-46.jpg

The thing is bro I am a reader first and appreciate he great work that goes into fiction. The thing that annoys me why couldn't HBO waited a couple of years, even three? Martin would have bought the story to a fitting conclusion, but oh no HBO wanted it stupid viewing figures and gave it the kiss of the death by handing it over to the studio writers , who could never pen a classic with all the help in the world.
Anyway they've ruined the Daenerys character, she literally is a stupid as it gets and her IQ has dropped by 90 since the writers took over. The episode was horrible and it seems like she just never learns from any of her mistakes, nor do those around her.
But in the end you are right I'll enjoy it for the bubblegum, instant gratification it is.
I await the real Game of Thrones i.e. The Winds of Winter.

In all honesty I wish Godzilla arises from the narrow sea and destroys everything, bar the dragons. If you're going to just put anything in there at least put some awesomeness in hahaha.
new-godzilla-fan-art-depicts-scene-we-all-would-love-see-brought-life-46.jpg
Bro,

This might surprise you but some fans are well-versed in the works of GRRM (the lore of GOT), and they realize that the TV show is getting lot of stuff right but its pace of advancement is really fast. HBO should have stuck with the 10 episode formula for all seasons of GOT to say the least.

Some fans fail to understand that Daenerys and John Snow are not perfect characters, and both are prone to 'misdirections' from their supposed allies. Tyrion Lannister ring any bells? Some of his advises have costed Daenerys a great deal, and this might be INTENTIONAL on his part. Varys is hardly trustworthy either.

John's problem is that he doesn't show much flexibility in his positions either - he was too fixated on the Night King to realize that Cersei might achieve the upperhand in the ongoing chapter of Game of Thrones even though his own sister Sansa Stark attempted to convince him otherwise.

Preparations for the Night King were important in their own right but miscalculations of the protagonists rather played into the Night King's hand and he not only acquired a dragon in the process but Brandon Stark's curiosity for unmasking the mysterious of the Night King by bending the arc of time-and-space a bit much pushed the Night King to expedite his plans for breaching the wall and attacking the Winterfell in force.

Books might offer a very rich account of these developments, but I do not think that they will take a radically different course from the TV show because GRRM provided pointers for key developments in Season 8.

Some fans are being utterly irrational at this stage, criticizing every shocking development because it does not conform to their preconceived notions of how the story should advance; scores have mistakenly bought into ill-advised THEORY-BUILDING efforts of some fans on YouTube who picked on certain bits, connected some dots and extrapolated a great deal from their homework. Remember the whole 'John Snow being Azor Ahai and Melisandre or Daenerys as potential Light-bringers for him to defeat the Night King' philosophy being fed to curious fans for a long time?

I can CRITIC all seasons of GOT but I would rather enjoy the show for what it is.

Please mention a link for online streaming. ******** for episode 4 are very slow for some reason.

Major spoiler please do not read if you DO NOT want to know how Game of Thrones ends;

Jon Snow keeps repeating "winters coming" over and over again before he wakes up and it was all a dream. He then goes back to defending the wall.

I think HBO should give me a job, I've done a better job than their writers have.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom