What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

I love this show - second only to the Sopranos.

I'd never bothered to watch it, until i caught episode 1 recently - and ended up watching all 3 seasons in a couple of days.

My fave is definitely the Hound - too dry humour!

Daenerys' story is beginning to irritate me though, she's acting a bit too perfect (which feels out of place in this show)

Oh yeah dude soparonas was one hell of a show!

Unfortunately the lead star just died few months back:(

After election new season in DD-1

got1.jpg

Cersei Lannister - Sonia Gandhi
Extremely loyal to her family. Will get what she wants and protect her own through any means necessary.

got2.jpg

Joffrey Baratheon - Rahul Gandhi
Thrust into the limelight at a young age. Inexperienced, unpopular and widely considered unfit to be King.

got3.jpg

Robert Baratheon - Manmohan Singh
Once widely respected, is now a shadow of his former self. Looks on helplessly as friends and family run the country into the ground.

got4.jpg

Olenna Redwyne - Sheila Dikshit
Shrewd and world-wise. Is usually a formidable opponent, but has been rendered helpless due to forces beyond her control. Down, but no out

got8.jpg

Petyr Baelish - P. Chidambaram
The cunning “Master of the Coin.”A clever tactician who can wiggle his way out of tight spots with his honeyed words. Resorts to economic bungling to keep the country afloat.

got9.jpg

Jamie Lannister - Robert Vadra
Came to power solely by the merit of the family he belongs to. Very arrogant. Makes frequent errors of judgement.

got12.jpg

Grand Maester Pycelle - Pranab Mukherjee
Is supposed to provide wise counsel but has been reduced to a mere figurehead. Is widely perceived to be partial to the ruling family.

got10.jpg

Walder Frey - Digvijay Singh
Egotistical and grumpy. Is very blunt and seldom thinks before saying anything.

got6.jpg

Daenerys Targaryen – Arvind Kejriwal
An outside challenger with little experience who has been gathering power, seeking to claim the throne. Is the champion of the common man. Or at least thinks so.

got7.jpg

Jorah Mormont - Yogendra Yadav
Closest ally and friend of the new challenger. Goes along with everything he/she does.

After election new season in DD-1

got1.jpg

Cersei Lannister - Sonia Gandhi
Extremely loyal to her family. Will get what she wants and protect her own through any means necessary.

got2.jpg

Joffrey Baratheon - Rahul Gandhi
Thrust into the limelight at a young age. Inexperienced, unpopular and widely considered unfit to be King.

got3.jpg

Robert Baratheon - Manmohan Singh
Once widely respected, is now a shadow of his former self. Looks on helplessly as friends and family run the country into the ground.

got4.jpg

Olenna Redwyne - Sheila Dikshit
Shrewd and world-wise. Is usually a formidable opponent, but has been rendered helpless due to forces beyond her control. Down, but no out

got8.jpg

Petyr Baelish - P. Chidambaram
The cunning “Master of the Coin.”A clever tactician who can wiggle his way out of tight spots with his honeyed words. Resorts to economic bungling to keep the country afloat.

got9.jpg

Jamie Lannister - Robert Vadra
Came to power solely by the merit of the family he belongs to. Very arrogant. Makes frequent errors of judgement.

got12.jpg

Grand Maester Pycelle - Pranab Mukherjee
Is supposed to provide wise counsel but has been reduced to a mere figurehead. Is widely perceived to be partial to the ruling family.

got10.jpg

Walder Frey - Digvijay Singh
Egotistical and grumpy. Is very blunt and seldom thinks before saying anything.

got6.jpg

Daenerys Targaryen – Arvind Kejriwal
An outside challenger with little experience who has been gathering power, seeking to claim the throne. Is the champion of the common man. Or at least thinks so.

got7.jpg

Jorah Mormont - Yogendra Yadav
Closest ally and friend of the new challenger. Goes along with everything he/she does.

U deserve a medal yaar.

Best was manmohan and sheila :eek::eek::eek:

Just caught up too the latest episode, RIP Young Wolf

It will be awesome when the Lannisters get theirs, winter is coming. :pop:

some how the luck is always on side of bad guys.
most novels have the luck on the good guys side.
some have them equally distributed but here all the good luck seem to pile up with the bad guys :D

I just saw the episode today. Man I love the hound.

'What the *@#a is a Lommy??'

I was laughing hard at hounds funny dialogues specially this one and when Arya was imitating that guy who killed her friend.

some how the luck is always on side of bad guys.
most novels have the luck on the good guys side.
some have them equally distributed but here all the good luck seem to pile up with the bad guys :D

That is why it will be so much more epic when they finally get smacked.

Man even I know that,but pls its improper to spoil the show.i expect u to delete your comment

Thats height of stupidity right here.
Congrats u have demonstrated it not once but twice
every body here knows about the books most would have read them. and how do you know that show will even follow the book?

Last edited:
Epic second episode.Dark,brutal with an explosive ending.And a ominous conversation between oberyn and tywin.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom