What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

I have a feeling.Don't spoil it though,i don't read the books for precisely same reason.

At the end of the day its the ominous vision under the tree which really tells the story, as the shadow of death and despair is seen soaring above King's Landing, there might come a time when the folks up there will be reminded exactly why its called King's Landing.:partay:

At the end of the day its the ominous vision under the tree which really tells the story, as the shadow of death and despair is seen soaring above King's Landing, there might come a time when the folks up there will be reminded exactly why its called King's Landing.:partay:

Dragons..yeah.But what of the red god and his fanatics?I mean they can bring people back from the dead,something dragons can't do. Jon snow,another possible targaryean,is he also a dragon in disguise?And then there's the white walkers.Lannisters are already in pole position and there are so many side players looking for the pie.

Dragons..yeah.But what of the red god and his fanatics?I mean they can bring people back from the dead,something dragons can't do. Jon snow,another possible targaryean,is he also a dragon in disguise?And then there's the white walkers.Lannisters are already in pole position and there are so many side players looking for the pie.

Dragons die too and so do white walkers, those who are raised from the dead cannot stand against dragon fire much like any normal mortal. Its not these things that win the war. Its not the armies nor the warriors, its folks like Tywin and the Spider who make things tick.

Dragons die too and so do white walkers, those who are raised from the dead cannot stand against dragon fire much like any normal mortal. Its not these things that win the war. Its not the armies nor the warriors, its folks like Tywin and the Spider who make things tick.

Wtf is wrong with u man?
U need shock therapy

Has no one watched it yet?
ive not watched the last season's 2 eps and these two new ones --- plan to watch the complete season in a one day marathon :devil:

however I have to say that the repute of this series has been blown out of proportion ... e.g I would rate hannibal over got.. but thats just me

ive not watched the last season's 2 eps and these two new ones --- plan to watch the complete season in a one day marathon :devil:

however I have to say that the repute of this series has been blown out of proportion ... e.g I would rate hannibal over got.. but thats just me

Na man
Its not a bit overrated

Im very happy that joffery is dead but feel sad about tyrion. Poor guy.

I suspect Olena and margearys hand in the kings death.

Winter is coming...Nothing will remain from the "Lion" :chilli:
we will see ! :omghaha:

Im very happy that joffery is dead but feel sad about tyrion. Poor guy.

I suspect Olena and margearys hand in the kings death.
i just shocked when joffry dies ! but it was clear like a day that donish prince killed'em

btw who do you think will sit out iron throne ?

What is the story line?

I am talking about both TV series and game.

Back
Top Bottom