What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

What is the story line?

I am talking about both TV series and game.

7 Noble families fight for the crown of the imaginary kingdom of Westeros (a South America looking continent similar in architecture,customs ,the way they wage war with knights,castles,to Medieval Europe).So,we have court intrigues,wars ,assasinations and on top of that all it's flavoured with magic,mythical creatures (White Walkers,Dragons,Skin Changers,etc)-it's no chils story though-lots of nudity,sex,explicit killings,torture,etc.

The story is well written,well put on the screen which in my opinion,makes it the best tv show i ever saw.The books are excellent to.

With all my heart i tell you:give it a try !

7 Noble families fight for the crown of the imaginary kingdom of Westeros (a South America looking continent similar in architecture,customs ,the way they wage war with knights,castles,to Medieval Europe).So,we have court intrigues,wars ,assasinations and on top of that all it's flavoured with magic,mythical creatures (White Walkers,Dragons,Skin Changers,etc)-it's no chils story though-lots of nudity,sex,explicit killings,torture,etc.

The story is well written,well put on the screen which in my opinion,makes it the best tv show i ever saw.The books are excellent to.

Thanks for posting the information. :)

we will see ! :omghaha:

i just shocked when joffry dies ! but it was clear like a day that donish prince killed'em

btw who do you think will sit out iron throne ?

I suspect red viper and olenna.Red viper is known to poison people.Olenna was closest to the cup.Then there this mysterious fat fool who gifts sanza her necklace.Olenna went and was messing around with the necklace,then that guy took sansa away.Either necklace was involved in posioning or olenna switched the cup or put poison in cup when joffrey was distracted by pie cutting.However motive is suspect,wasted lot of money on wedding,plus her daughter won't be queen now.Or maybe she loves her granddaughter and wanted to kill joffrey anyway after seeing what he did to sansa and feeling that could be margery somehwhere down the line.She was the first to call for help when joffrey choked,but her face didn't look shocked to me.

Don't think margery had any hand in it,she seemed shocked.But sees good at hiding emotions.
If red viper was involved i wonder how he did it.He must have needed an ally to drop the poison.
Sansa would have wanted to kill joffrey but isn't smart enough to kill so subtly.
Tyrion himself was looking at the cup and was shocked.

I have tried Torrent , and online source. All shit and crap , surveys and ads and what not :cry:

Did u try TPB?Just search game of thrones and many results will come up.

Daenerys prime contender.Jon snow dark horse.Jaimie lannister/stannis very slim outside chance.

I suspect red viper and olenna.Red viper is known to poison people.Olenna was closest to the cup.Then there this mysterious fat fool who gifts sanza her necklace.Olenna went and was messing around with the necklace,then that guy took sansa away.Either necklace was involved in posioning or olenna switched the cup or put poison in cup when joffrey was distracted by pie cutting.However motive is suspect,wasted lot of money on wedding,plus her daughter won't be queen now.Or maybe she loves her granddaughter and wanted to kill joffrey anyway after seeing what he did to sansa and feeling that could be margery somehwhere down the line.She was the first to call for help when joffrey choked,but her face didn't look shocked to me.

Don't think margery had any hand in it,she seemed shocked.But sees good at hiding emotions.
If red viper was involved i wonder how he did it.He must have needed an ally to drop the poison.
Sansa would have wanted to kill joffrey but isn't smart enough to kill so subtly.

Did u try TPB?Just search game of thrones and many results will come up.

Daenerys prime contender.Jon snow dark horse.Jaimie lannister/stannis very slim outside chance.

That Tyrell hag is one hell of a woman !Remember her line to Sansa,something in the lines :

"Condoleances for you brother.What kind of an animal would do something ;like that,to a wedding of all places?" :rofl:

Weddings in Westeros are more dangerous than the actual battlefields.Anyway the killer will be revealed in the next episode if they stick to the book naration.

we will see ! :omghaha:

i just shocked when joffry dies ! but it was clear like a day that donish prince killed'em

By rules of succession since Joffrey had no son the throne passes to his younger brother. They haven't shown him that often but in this episode they did and the character playing him is a lot older now although idk if it is the same actor.

I have tried Torrent , and online source. All shit and crap , surveys and ads and what not :cry:

Here you go when you press play one ad may popup but just x that out and you should be good.

game.of.thrones.s04e02.hdtv.x264-2hd.mp4 | *********

Last edited:
well cuz of you i forced to watch the episode again expect the fool everything was ok !! fool remain unexplained for me ! btw tyrells dont have balls do do such a thing ! believe me it was the donish guy he hate lannisters he warn them if they do anything stupid martels will fvck cerceis daughter !

lol wtf there is only 3 people who can sits on iron throne joffrey's younger brother , stannis and Daenerys , stannis has better chance
but he is become a mullah follower ! i more like him in s2 :disagree: btw since daenerys is a girl she need a husband and his not a commander nor ruler ! if stannis kill that red bitc'h along with his a$$hole wife and merry with daenerys he will have a army with 3 dragone and if he make allince with that hot head donish guy he will have a upper hand ! since tyrells dont have money ! anymore and lannisters take the al hard hits by king robb and since jon arren killed by lannisters maybe that coward lysa do something about the lanisters whom killed all of his family ! if she join king stannis and if northeners find out about rickon stark whom soon will be under protraction of greajon boltons will fvuck up ! shame tywin destroy ned stark's sword i wanted to see greatjon put it fully in roose bolton's @ss :lol: all of this means lannisters are still in danger ! but let them come tywin will handle all of them ! :smokin:

Last edited:
Im very happy that joffery is dead but feel sad about tyrion. Poor guy.

I suspect Olena and margearys hand in the kings death.

Not margeary if you saw preview to next episode she was mad that he was dead because she goes she wanted to be queen lol.

By rules of succession since Joffrey had no son the throne passes to his younger brother. They haven't shown him that often but in this episode they did and the character playing him is a lot older now although idk if it is the same actor.

Here you go when you press play one ad may popup but just x that out and you should be good.

game.of.thrones.s04e02.hdtv.x264-2hd.mp4 | *********

Chacha , thank you . I will send you a polish girl tonight :enjoy:

if-tyrion-dies-we-riot-meme.jpg

well cuz of you i forced to watch the episode again expect the fool everything was ok !! fool remain unexplained for me ! btw tyrells dont have balls do do such a thing ! believe me it was the donish guy he hate lannisters he warn them if they do anything stupid martels will fvck cerceis daughter !

lol wtf there is only 3 people who can sits on iron throne joffrey's younger brother , stannis and Daenerys , stannis has better chance
but he is become a mullah follower ! i more like him in s2 :disagree: btw since daenerys is a girl she need a husband and his not a commander nor ruler ! if stannis kill that red bitc'h along with his a$$hole wife and merry with daenerys he will have a army with 3 dragone and if he make allince with that hot head donish guy he will have a upper hand ! since tyrells dont have money ! anymore and lannisters take the al hard hits by king robb and since jon arren killed by lannisters maybe that coward lysa do something about the lanisters whom killed all of his family ! if she join king stannis and if northeners find out about rickon stark whom soon will be under protraction of greajon boltons will fvuck up ! shame tywin destroy ned stark's sword i wanted to see greatjon put it fully in roose bolton's @ss :lol: all of this means lannisters are still in danger ! but let them come tywin will handle all of them ! :smokin:

Hey i just watched it again and see 32.19 minutes into episode when olenna strokes sansa's hair ,and next scene i see that sansa's necklace's right most gem is missing.Can u verify?I think now olenna is definitely involved probably in concert with oberyn martell,red viper of dorne.
As for sitting on iron throne i meant in long run.Stannis's chances became low because he's gone mad burning everyone calling them infidels,even his relatives.
Daenerys doesn't need any husband.She has a whole army at her command and 3 dragons.Plus she is daughter of the mad king.I think she is primary contender.
For lannisters ,tywin lannister can't do it himself,he needs puppet and is ruling in all but name.He probably is villain of the story,but will he win?Um..i have doubts.First everyone hates lannisters.Second there are serious tensions within his own family.Tyrion is just taking humiliation after humiliation,now he's been arrested..where will that go?How long before a man finally snaps?However joffrey died so that must have improved tyrion's mood...now she has to deal with the 'mother of madness' cersei.
I think littlefinger will manipulate lysa.Thats what he's going there for.They also grew up together,so might be easier.
Why would rickon be under protection of greyjoys?Greyjoys are at war with them and sacked winterfell.Rickon fled to his relative,i forgot who.Bolton's are fucked anyway,because there are 4 stark's alive.Rickon,sansa,arya and bran.Sansa is out of the picture.Arya is with hound and unknown.Rickon and bran are seperate.Bran on other side of wall with powers and a giant bodyguard.Can't kill them all.Rickon is most vulnerable.Then there's jon snow,he won't let them.
Yeah tywin is just boss.But he needs to be careful too.Remember the crazy red preistess melissandre used 4 cursed worms in the frying pan after getting the blood from the bastard kid of robert baratheon.She cursed 4 people.Robb stark,balon greyjoy,joffrey and tywin.Now robb and joffrey are already dead.Curse it seems is coming true.So tywin is not completely safe.

One guy really getting on my nerves is the ramsay snow guy,i really hope this fucker dies a slow miserable death.Sick **** feeding girls to dogs even.Even worse than joffrey.Theon was a bastard alright,but u can't help but feel a little depressed about the guy.

I was so happy when the bastard died, but now when I think about it, it seems his nastiness would be missed. lol

Great acting though. It's not easy to make everyone hate you. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom