What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

One guy really getting on my nerves is the ramsay snow guy,i really hope this fucker dies a slow miserable death.Sick **** feeding girls to dogs even.Even worse than joffrey.Theon was a bastard alright,but u can't help but feel a little depressed about the guy.

His days are very close .

Hey i just watched it again and see 32.19 minutes into episode when olenna strokes sansa's hair ,and next scene i see that sansa's necklace's right most gem is missing.Can u verify?I think now olenna is definitely involved probably in concert with oberyn martell,red viper of dorne.
As for sitting on iron throne i meant in long run.Stannis's chances became low because he's gone mad burning everyone calling them infidels,even his relatives.
Daenerys doesn't need any husband.She has a whole army at her command and 3 dragons.Plus she is daughter of the mad king.I think she is primary contender.
For lannisters ,tywin lannister can't do it himself,he needs puppet and is ruling in all but name.He probably is villain of the story,but will he win?Um..i have doubts.First everyone hates lannisters.Second there are serious tensions within his own family.Tyrion is just taking humiliation after humiliation,now he's been arrested..where will that go?How long before a man finally snaps?However joffrey died so that must have improved tyrion's mood...now she has to deal with the 'mother of madness' cersei.
I think littlefinger will manipulate lysa.Thats what he's going there for.They also grew up together,so might be easier.
Why would rickon be under protection of greyjoys?Greyjoys are at war with them and sacked winterfell.Rickon fled to his relative,i forgot who.Bolton's are fucked anyway,because there are 4 stark's alive.Rickon,sansa,arya and bran.Sansa is out of the picture.Arya is with hound and unknown.Rickon and bran are seperate.Bran on other side of wall with powers and a giant bodyguard.Can't kill them all.Rickon is most vulnerable.Then there's jon snow,he won't let them.
Yeah tywin is just boss.But he needs to be careful too.Remember the crazy red preistess melissandre used 4 cursed worms in the frying pan after getting the blood from the bastard kid of robert baratheon.She cursed 4 people.Robb stark,balon greyjoy,joffrey and tywin.Now robb and joffrey are already dead.Curse it seems is coming true.So tywin is not completely safe.

If you watch preview the grandmother is telling Margeary that this is good for her so she may be involved. Stannis has not gone mad in a previous episode he said that he doesn't really believe in Gods he only sees Melisandre as a way to gain the throne through her magic. Remember this episode his psycho wife was saying maybe the lord of light should judge his daughter because she had a disfigured face and he shot down the idea right away saying that is his daughter and he will not allow it.

Danaerys has a huge host at her command but only 8,000 are battle ready, the next episode preview shows her laying siege to another city that should show how well her army is ready for real war and going by the previews of season 4 HBO was airing before GOT comes back on she will capture that city and stick around.

Tywin actually gets lucky because Joffrey was a headcase but if the throne passes to his little brother like it should according to succession rules (remember Stannis' claim to the throne is that Joffrey is not Robert's son ergo he is the only heir so by same logic it will pass to the younger brother of Joffrey since Joffrey had no son) then he will be easier to control as he is younger and was shown crying when his sister was sent away.

I think that dude Tyrion employs will do another trial by combat for him and Tyrion will survive although Cersei will continuously try to murder him anyway lol.

Littlefinger is going there to marry Lysa, I believe he was named Lord of the vale for his services in another episode which is why Tyrion became master of coin. The stark children are not the main issue for the Boltons because most of the people think they are dead so unless that changes they will not rally behind them. Roose sent his bastard to retake lands seized by the Greyjoys so the North will be contested between Boltons and Greyjoys for now.

Jon Snow cannot leave the watch so he cannot protect Arya or Rickon, Bran is safe just by being on the other side of the wall I guess. Besides the wildlings are coming so he has his hands full. They said they got 100,000 wildlings under Mance Rayder control, the watch got 300 men left at castle black OUCH lol.

Go back there were only 3 worms for the three proclaimed Kings not 4.

If you watch preview the grandmother is telling Margeary that this is good for her so she may be involved. Stannis has not gone mad in a previous episode he said that he doesn't really believe in Gods he only sees Melisandre as a way to gain the throne through her magic. Remember this episode his psycho wife was saying maybe the lord of light should judge his daughter because she had a disfigured face and he shot down the idea right away saying that is his daughter and he will not allow it.

Danaerys has a huge host at her command but only 8,000 are battle ready, the next episode preview shows her laying siege to another city that should show how well her army is ready for real war and going by the previews of season 4 HBO was airing before GOT comes back on she will capture that city and stick around.

Tywin actually gets lucky because Joffrey was a headcase but if the throne passes to his little brother like it should according to succession rules (remember Stannis' claim to the throne is that Joffrey is not Robert's son ergo he is the only heir so by same logic it will pass to the younger brother of Joffrey since Joffrey had no son) then he will be easier to control as he is younger and was shown crying when his sister was sent away.

I think that dude Tyrion employs will do another trial by combat for him and Tyrion will survive although Cersei will continuously try to murder him anyway lol.

Littlefinger is going there to marry Lysa, I believe he was named Lord of the vale for his services in another episode which is why Tyrion became master of coin. The stark children are not the main issue for the Boltons because most of the people think they are dead so unless that changes they will not rally behind them. Roose sent his bastard to retake lands seized by the Greyjoys so the North will be contested between Boltons and Greyjoys for now.

Jon Snow cannot leave the watch so he cannot protect Arya or Rickon, Bran is safe just by being on the other side of the wall I guess. Besides the wildlings are coming so he has his hands full. They said they got 100,000 wildlings under Mance Rayder control, the watch got 300 men left at castle black OUCH lol.

If Bronn was the one to enter that trial by combat he'd sadly die for all his sharp wit.

If Bronn was the one to enter that trial by combat he'd sadly die for all his sharp wit.

Bron is a good fighter,there are not many better.Jaimie lannister won't be able to fight for accusing side.Loras tyrell is prolly pleased at joffrey's demise.So that's 2 of the best swordsmen gone.Brinne of tarth is not a possibility.Hound is gone.We don't know how good red viper is despite his reputation,and why would he fight against tyrion.He prolly symphathizes with him,the lannisters he hates are cersei and tywin.So there's not too many great fighters at king's landing save these atm,of course assuming ther IS a trial by combat.Maybe tyrion will flee somehow.

Bron is a good fighter,there are not many better.Jaimie lannister won't be able to fight for accusing side.Loras tyrell is prolly pleased at joffrey's demise.So that's 2 of the best swordsmen gone.Brinne of tarth is not a possibility.Hound is gone.We don't know how good red viper is despite his reputation,and why would he fight against tyrion.He prolly symphathizes with him,the lannisters he hates are cersei and tywin.So there's not too many great fighters at king's landing save these atm,of course assuming ther IS a trial by combat.Maybe tyrion will flee somehow.

The Mountain's there. And the Red Viper is an excellent fighter.

There is no swordsman in the city who is up to par with Bronn atm, unless they introduce some new bad *** just to kill off Tyrion lol.

Last edited:
There is no swordsman in the city who is up to par with Bronn atm, unless they introduce some new bad *** just to kill of Tyrion lol.

There is, The Mountain is still in the city. In fact short of Jaime he's the guy the Lannisters depend upon to kill and spread general mayhem, there isn't a fellow who enjoys killing more than him. He's the guy who chopped off the horse's head in the 1st season with one stroke. And he has been known to kill excellent fighters by just ramming his fist in to their face.

Is he? Last time they mentioned him he was in the river lands killings civies and Eddard sent out a group of soldiers to capture him but after that there has been nothing.

He's nothing if not a loyal hound, he's back at Tywin's feat.

Although Austerlitz is right, the best fighters in GOT are either gone or dead, the absolute best was dead before the series even began, the Sword of the Morning, in Jaime's words ,"I learned from Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, who could have slain all five of you (referring to the knights of the King's guard) with his left hand while he was taking a piss with the right."

Although put any of them against the whitewalkers from the books and they're dead meat, unlike in the show the original whitewalkers aren't exactly as lumbering and ugly, they happen to be rather beautiful, dagger swift and extremely nimble. Although they are just as strong as they've been shown to be in the series, rip a man apart with their bare hands.

Yes i agree stannis is not completely down the road,but hedoes believe in it.He was telling davos what he saw in the fire.
Daenerys is a late seasons contender,not this one.But the strongest one still i feel,especially when 3 dragons are grown up.
Agreed on tywin,but one problem is where does this place his alliance with the tyrells?
Yeah i was answering ghara ghan on greyjoy.
On war in the wall i think stannis may get involved,because last season melissandre predicted this war of five kings means nothing,real war is north.I think that's the only way short of some magic that watch can win.
Thanks,i forgot the exact number.So tywin is safe,but clock is ticking for balon greyjoy?But who will replace him as head of family.Her daughter gone AWOL.Son physically and psycologically kaput.

He's nothing if not a loyal hound, he's back at Tywin's feat.

Although Austerlitz is right, the best fighters in GOT are either gone or dead, the absolute best was dead before the series even began, the Sword of the Morning, in Jaime's words ,"I learned from Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, who could have slain all five of you (referring to the knights of the King's guard) with his left hand while he was taking a piss with the right."

Although put any of them against the whitewalkers from the books and they're dead meat, unlike in the show the original whitewalkers aren't exactly as lumbering and ugly, they happen to be rather beautiful, dagger swift and extremely nimble. Although they are just as strong as they've been shown to be in the series, rip a man apart with their bare hands.

Don't give any spoilers.So mountain will be involved..this is interesting.Coz red viper doesn't like mountain at all.Let's see where this goes.

Yes i agree stannis is not completely down the road,but hedoes believe in it.He was telling davos what he saw in the fire.
Daenerys is a late seasons contender,not this one.But the strongest one still i feel,especially when 3 dragons are grown up.
Agreed on tywin,but one problem is where does this place his alliance with the tyrells?
Yeah i was answering ghara ghan on greyjoy.
On war in the wall i think stannis may get involved,because last season melissandre predicted this war of five kings means nothing,real war is north.I think that's the only way short of some magic that watch can win.
Thanks,i forgot the exact number.So tywin is safe,but clock is ticking for balon greyjoy?But who will replace him as head of family.Her daughter gone AWOL.Son physically and psycologically kaput.

Don't give any spoilers.So mountain will be involved..this is interesting.Coz red viper doesn't like mountain at all.Let's see where this goes.

Sometimes you think you know what's going to happen and then shit suddenly changes. For example Robb's wife was not killed off in the books, in fact the Red Wedding shocked even the avid readers because of that. Arthur Dayne isn't a spoiler since he died before the events of GOT (the show) even transpire.

As for dragons, dragons die too. So do whitewalkers, everything dies. If you want to know who wields the ultimate power, Iron Bank of Braavos and the House of Black and White, a thousand dragons won't save you from the servants of the Many Faced God.:partay:

Sometimes you think you know what's going to happen and then shit suddenly changes. For example Robb's wife was not killed off in the books, in fact the Red Wedding shocked even the avid readers because of that. Arthur Dayne isn't a spoiler since he died before the events of GOT (the show) even transpire.

As for dragons, dragons die too. So do whitewalkers, everything dies. If you want to know who wields the ultimate power, Iron Bank of Braavos and the House of Black and White, a thousand dragons won't save you from the servants of the Many Faced God.:partay:

I'm completely confused by these gods.First there is red god and his opposite 'other' that melissandre keeps babbling about.THen arya and the bravos assasin talked of the god of death/many faced god.Then there are the 7 gods of westeros.There are also old gods of the north with those face trees.Who knows which god is most powerful.

I was so happy when the bastard died, but now when I think about it, it seems his nastiness would be missed. lol

Great acting though. It's not easy to make everyone hate you. :lol:
The actor jack gleeson has retired from acting to concentrate on his acads, amazing job though, I have never hated a tv/book character more

Guesss whoz who :woot:
eceb695fdfca7b583efa275aae29a7f6-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

574b327eecc05a6dcd7279ad8f5efe38-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

efea6ae55abcc767a527a993a82875ef-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

5e28fa17547fbde40120cd5bd06aa2a9-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

e97fdfe97a85022ea8b1d66e015ee715-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

e550a49b4c20181d6ff0b80654e229e3-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

70f43ebda8435dcdc7a141d95577b8ac-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

ac5ff56006fd751da33f213066805508-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

4835ea285d9a5afc2c56de7e07db1f81-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

bdbbd6e2d34cbe14a3cc70636d35d2c0-game-of-thrones-actors-in-the-wayback-machine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom