What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

I knew IT!I knew olenna took a crustal and that had something to do with the death,just couldn't see that the crystal itself was the poison.I'm guessing either the red viper was with olenna in the plot or as mafiya said littlefinger.But why would littlefinger kill joffrey when tywin,walder grey and roose bolton did the setup?Hmm...also why did olenna do it?I think because she saw sansa and couldn't imagine her granddaughter reduced like that someday.But she loses throne.....maybe she will try a new marriage with tommen.Though he's barely over a kid.

I have read all the books!! (smug) Do you want to know what's going to happen? :butcher:

lannisters except for Joffery. :lol: Dragon girl is also cute.
fully agree i think you should include the bronn among the lannisters too since he usually with the imp dany is much better with out her make up !

Nice choice, he's my second favourite. Mines obviously the man in my avatar. Roose Bolton. What a G.8-)
roose is good but ramsy and lock is better :azn: but greatjon is the best in the north ! move your @sses :lol:

Yeah, Tywin is crafty and scheming. A bit like Roose, one of the reasons I like him (SPOILERS) is because he killed Robb Stark.
i cant agree more :agree:

WESTEROS IN PDF

gimme your opinion about similarity between personally of PDF member and westeros world you should full the empty post just follow my rule ill give you example​

king on iron throne @Sinan

king sinan the king on the turkish iron thrones his personalty is similar to aegon the conquer :azn:

hand of the king @xenon54
close to sinan his persinalty is similar to jon arryn wise and peaceful :lol:

master of law @ASQ-1918
very intelligence and lawful never saw him trolling some one :agree:

master of coin @rmi5
azeris are good at bazar :haha:

master of whispers @Kaan
i remember when @al-Hasani newly returned from long ban @Kaan write in a lot of thread : al-hasani return al-hasani return :sarcastic: that was the old good funny days

master of ships @T-123456
t-123456 goes to fishing in real life so :ashamed:

grandmeaster @Targon
he knows the things you all may not ! he is also a peaceful man :D

lord commander of kings guard @ghara ghan
ofc i ill always be a boss :rofl:
kings guards @telkon @xxxKULxxx @Armstrong @LegionnairE @what @Ostad

king of dragonstone @Neptune
proven mod and tank analyze lawful intelligence @Neptune is pure iron, black and hard and strong, yes, but brittle, the way iron gets. He’ll break before he bends ;) his personally is close to king stannis
king of stormland and rench @al-Hasani
after crushing a lot of skulls in DPF @al-Hasani also know as skull crusher among his people gets dominion over stomlands and the rench :butcher: i ill take his personalty as king robert :D

king in the north @Azeri440
he is boss for him self we take north as azerbijan :woot: his personally is close to king robb @atatwolf is his vanguard

king on iron island @INDIC
like him he is a respectful person

I'm kingsguard? HA!
LOL we can make you lord commander at wall if it's make you happy :rofl:

Edit : im joking bro have a fun :D

LOL, We do like money and indeed, we are good in Bazar and stock market, and making money ...
BTW, my favorite characters are Tyrion, master of coin, and Tywin Lannister. So, I declare myself as the Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West, as well. :lol::lol::lol:
ofc you are south azerbijan is very similar to westlands , it's a mountain area and have gold mines and all it's people $hits money :omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom