What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Dudes I dont even watch that series :unsure: It comes under soft **** at least some of the scenes...or so I read but since I dont watch I cant really be bothered...I read it a bit (too many names to keep track)

Dudes I dont even watch that series :unsure: It comes under soft **** at least some of the scenes...or so I read but since I dont watch I cant really be bothered...I read it a bit (too many names to keep track)
aaah.... everyone's obsessed with sex.

If you can look beyond that it's the greatest drama ever.

Well I am sure it is great...But with soo many characters I easily loose interest :unsure:
Yeah, I know. It has too much characters, but, many of characters die in a season, and you won't need to remember their names for the next season. :lol:

BTW, @ghara ghan is awesome. :enjoy::lol::lol::lol:

:astagh::astagh:
i heard it has a lot of bad scenes
Yeah, it has some sex scenes and many killing scenes. :rolleyes: but the story is very strong. ;)

Last edited:
BTW, @ghara ghan is awesome. :enjoy::lol::lol::lol:
ty :omghaha:

images

funny-pictures-love-revenge.jpg

:whistle::omghaha:
cuz he love to troll you

guys guess what?
WINTER IS COMING :fie::haha::omghaha:
so give me the wall, i am asking nicely :whistle:.

Another solid episode,jon snow is increasingly becoming badass.I actually miss joffrey.

Episode belonged to tywin with his 2 epic conversations.:dirol:Loving his interaction with oberyn martell.And the usual effortless casual manipulation of his new puppet boy king.
And finally daenerys usual style.

So it is revealed littlefinger was in it with olenna.And now he has sansa,the key to the north.jaimie and hound again go dark.
Still no sign of mance rayder,just his minions.

I also wonder what happened to that huge white walker zombie army that was seen a few years back?It still walking towards the wall slowly,lost its way,fell asleep?:coffee:

Another solid episode,jon snow is increasingly becoming badass.I actually miss joffrey.

Episode belonged to tywin with his 2 epic conversations.:dirol:Loving his interaction with oberyn martell.And the usual effortless casual manipulation of his new puppet boy king.
And finally daenerys usual style.

So it is revealed littlefinger was in it with olenna.And now he has sansa,the key to the north.jaimie and hound again go dark.
Still no sign of mance rayder,just his minions.

I also wonder what happened to that huge white walker zombie army that was seen a few years back?It still walking towards the wall slowly,lost its way,fell asleep?:coffee:

That army of white walkers is pretty much non existent in the books either,as in,they're not assaulting the human world yet.My personal feeling is that they'll play a huge role in the end and will be pitted against the dragons to,hence the name of the books...a song of ice and fire.

Back
Top Bottom