What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

WESTEROS IN PDF

gimme your opinion about similarity between personally of PDF member and westeros world you should full the empty post just follow my rule ill give you example​

king on iron throne @Sinan

king sinan the king on the turkish iron thrones his personalty is similar to aegon the conquer :azn:

hand of the king @xenon54
close to sinan his persinalty is similar to jon arryn wise and peaceful :lol:

master of law @ASQ-1918
very intelligence and lawful never saw him trolling some one :agree:

master of coin @rmi5
azeris are good at bazar :haha:

master of whispers @Kaan
i remember when @al-Hasani newly returned from long ban @Kaan write in a lot of thread : al-hasani return al-hasani return :sarcastic: that was the old good funny days

master of ships @T-123456
t-123456 goes to fishing in real life so :ashamed:

grandmeaster @Targon
he knows the things you all may not ! he is also a peaceful man :D

lord commander of kings guard @ghara ghan
ofc i ill always be a boss :rofl:
kings guards @telkon @xxxKULxxx @Armstrong @LegionnairE @what @Ostad

king of dragonstone @Neptune
proven mod and tank analyze lawful intelligence @Neptune is pure iron, black and hard and strong, yes, but brittle, the way iron gets. He’ll break before he bends ;) his personally is close to king stannis
king of stormland and rench @al-Hasani
after crushing a lot of skulls in DPF @al-Hasani also know as skull crusher among his people gets dominion over stomlands and the rench :butcher: i ill take his personalty as king robert :D

king in the north @Azeri440
he is boss for him self we take north as azerbijan :woot: his personally is close to king robb @atatwolf is his vanguard

king on iron island @INDIC
like him he is a respectful person

What the hell is "Game of Thrones"?o_O

Last edited:
@KingMamba Bhai , link de do phir se :P :D Dhund dhund ke thak gaya :hitwall:

Hey my fellow Fan Boys :cheesy: Please post a link for latest episode , will be grateful :undecided:

I seriously had no idea until I did some research.:D

As I told other users here on PDF before then I am not a big fan of series. The last series I followed was Sopranos.;)

The late James Gondolfini was awesome!

One of the two excellent series on TV ,currently airing.( other is hannibal )

This post of flamer84 summaries it well.

7 Noble families fight for the crown of the imaginary kingdom of Westeros (a South America looking continent similar in architecture,customs ,the way they wage war with knights,castles,to Medieval Europe).So,we have court intrigues,wars ,assasinations and on top of that all it's flavoured with magic,mythical creatures (White Walkers,Dragons,Skin Changers,etc)-it's no chils story though-lots of nudity,sex,explicit killings,torture,etc.

The story is well written,well put on the screen which in my opinion,makes it the best tv show i ever saw.The books are excellent to.

With all my heart i tell you:give it a try !

I feel it is more like GB, both in Geography and History.

Last edited:
@AUSTERLITZ this episode was much better than the last one, my prediction was right except I missed half the conspirators. :D

Ha ha,yeah finally revealed.Loved natalie dormer's acting with tommen.Otherwise episode was a bit slow.Building up for some bomb next or the one after in tyrion's trial i feel.Who was that ice spiky head leader of the white walkers?
Also we got to see a bit of the dark side of dany.Let's see if that develops in the future.

Ha ha,yeah finally revealed.Loved natalie dormer's acting with tommen.Otherwise episode was a bit slow.Building up for some bomb next or the one after in tyrion's trial i feel.Who was that ice spiky head leader of the white walkers?
Also we got to see a bit of the dark side of dany.Let's see if that develops in the future.

No idea who that white walker was at the end, but I assume he's their king, the sacrifice was offered to him. And those spikes resemble a crown.

I liked this ep personally, they're laying the foundations for something epic again, castle black might kick off, the former night's watch vs John Snow. John Snow's possible meet with Bran and his group.

Unlike previous seasons and previous episodes. What's happening north of wall and on the wall itself seems to me far more important and imminent, whereas in previous episodes it was all about what happens in King's landing.

For people who are trying to download- I usually use vodly to view the show, you can add a plugin to firefox or chrome to download it too

Back
Top Bottom