What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

ostad.jpg

i'm going to eat them. Do you hear me? I'm going to eat your dead mama, and I'm going to eat your dead papa. Go tell the @Ostad at Castle black :laughcry:

ostad.jpg

i'm going to eat them. Do you hear me? I'm going to eat your dead mama, and I'm going to eat your dead papa. Go tell the @Ostad at Castle black :laughcry:
:fie:
dude dont tell him, we are out numbered, lol. but i know how to invent a gun.:sarcastic::D.

That white walker with spikes looked different than the one killed by sam and the one which was riding horse, i guess these properly dressed white walkers are their wizards who turns human babies into their kind in that altar. While the baba looking white walkers are soldiers who lead armies of zombies. Bran had visions in which a three-eyed crow is asking him to move north, he must be one of these white walker wizards.
They should show more of the wall and these white walkers, its more interesting than other stories in the show.

That white walker with spikes looked different than the one killed by sam and the one which was riding horse, i guess these properly dressed white walkers are their wizards who turns human babies into their kind in that altar. While the baba looking white walkers are soldiers who lead armies of zombies. Bran had visions in which a three-eyed crow is asking him to move north, he must be one of these white walker wizards.
They should show more of the wall and these white walkers, its more interesting than other stories in the show.

The white walker stuff is a diversion. They are not going to play a major role in the story IMO

Ha ha,yeah finally revealed.Loved natalie dormer's acting with tommen.Otherwise episode was a bit slow.Building up for some bomb next or the one after in tyrion's trial i feel.Who was that ice spiky head leader of the white walkers?
Also we got to see a bit of the dark side of dany.Let's see if that develops in the future.

Daenerys is the worst character on the show. Her storyline is so boring. She seems invincible at this point. And what's up with the slavery stuff? Her freeing slaves is obviously means to an end. The whole white savior stuff is ridiculous and over the top.

I seriously had no idea until I did some research.:D

As I told other users here on PDF before then I am not a big fan of series. The last series I followed was Sopranos.;)

The late James Gondolfini was awesome!

Possibly my favorite show of all time. I still watch random episodes on HBO Go.

Did you guys know valyrian steel in GoT is inspired by real legendary Damascus steel?

Even looked like that, so i searched on google and found out its indeed similar, inspired by damascus steel.

Another slowish episode.2 more characters bite the dust.No more revenge for jaimie on locke.The swo0rd through the mouth scene was awesome though.The iron bank finally coming into the picture.There was depth to cersei's role in this episode.Overall liked it,but if they don't show mance rayder in the next 2 episodes,i'm going to have trouble taking him seriously.Daenerys is getting little boring.

Epic ending.Peter dinklage...bow man.Shae's betrayal was horrible,my fear is that bron may betray him too because he told tyrion that he had seen shae sail away.But didn't testify against him so i guess he's still loyal.Tyrion's hope is either bronn or ...jaimie?Against whom?Next episode is going to be something i feel.

Also nice to see stannis and varys back in the game.

Amazing ending of that episode. So much tension. I don't know how they do it, every episode they somehow top what they did previously.

Amazing ending of that episode. So much tension. I don't know how they do it, every episode they somehow top what they did previously.

I guessed the trial by combat thingy a long time ago. I haven't read the books. They didn't show who's going to fight but I think it's too obvious. But yes I did like last night's episode.

The guy was a legend !!!!! :enjoy:

TV's godfather!

The playing of rains of castamere after the episode's end was poetic and epic.

luv the series. cant wait to watch season 4.
luv the dwarf, he is a good actor and the only decent lannister.

Back
Top Bottom