What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Can't wait for the real war to start.

Although if Bran can be a greenseer then perhaps the greatest weapon in all the known world (GOT world) might pay a visit to westeros again.

It broke a mighty neck once, perhaps it shall descend upon some unfortunate souls again and even the dragons shall gape in awe.

Wtf u talking about?Greatest weapon?

Not having read any of the books and knowing nothing of what's to come. It dawned on me after the last episode that a very powerful character, who has divided audiences, will inevitably now have to die.

And I'm already depressed about it! :(:(

I'm getting one lannister is going to bite the dust..who i don't know.And what is oberyn martell's role in this...because in promo they are showing the mountain.

I'm getting one lannister is going to bite the dust..who i don't know.And what is oberyn martell's role in this...because in promo they are showing the mountain.

Question is, who will fight for Tyrion and how ready to fight are they? I could be wrong, but it does seem like all other hopes are gone for this particular character.

You think dragons are terrible, wait till you see a few greenseers go at it.

Question is, who will fight for Tyrion and how ready to fight are they? I could be wrong, but it does seem like all other hopes are gone for this particular character.

Yeah only hope bronn,right now but he's unreliable..out of the blue maybe jaimie revolts.Against whom ?

You think dragons are terrible, wait till you see a few greenseers go at it.

What's a green seer?

Who can survive the fight against finest fighter seven kingdom got? He will be the one, who would die for Tyrion, thus it would be the last nail in the coffin for Tyrion death sentence :(

What's a green seer?

A greenseer is the name for the wise men of the children of the forest who had magical abilities that included power over nature and prophetic visions.

Greenseers had the greensight and were wargs as well. The First Men believed that they were responsible for carving the faces into weirwood trees and stories describe the greenseers seeing through the faces of their weirwoods, influencing animal and plant life. As the tales go, they used their power to shatter the Arm of Dorne into the island chain of the Stepstones.

One in a thousand men is born a skinchanger and one skinchanger in a thousand is born a greenseer. It is also known that humans can be born greenseers just as they are born wargs.

The relationship between the greenseers of the children of the forest and the order of green men who protect the Isle of Faces in the God's Eye has not been specified. There is one greenseer left in the world - the Last Greenseer.

Yeah only hope bronn,right now but he's unreliable..out of the blue maybe jaimie revolts.Against whom ?

What's a green seer?

In a group they form the most terrible force imaginable. Can you imagine the very land with all its life fighting you as one, every last thorn and meager insect driven to attack you, lions and dire wolves cleaving at your flesh and the very waters rising to engulf you? Lat time they struck, a continental bridge was cleaved in half and drowned beneath the waves forever separating Essos from Westeros.

In a group they form the most terrible force imaginable. Can you imagine the very land with all its life fighting you as one, every last thorn and meager insect driven to attack you, lions and dire wolves cleaving at your flesh and the very waters rising to engulf you? Lat time they struck, a continental bridge was cleaved in half and drowned beneath the waves forever separating Essos from Westeros.

ok but there are no greenseers now,maybe bran get some powers ..since he's seeing those trees and animals.

From what i get is that dragons,melissandre cult represent probably god of fire or lord of light,others his enemy.These greenseers maybe the old gods.The faceless men the god of death,but who represents the power of the 7 gods of westeros...damn confusing,too many gods.

From what i get is that dragons,melissandre cult represent probably god of fire or lord of light,others his enemy.These greenseers maybe the old gods.The faceless men the god of death,but who represents the power of the 7 gods of westeros...damn confusing,too many gods.

The number seven is considered holy to the Faith. It holds that there are seven hells as well as seven faces. The places of worship of the Seven are called "septs", and every sept houses representational art portraying each of the seven aspects.The Faith is ruled by a council of the highest ranking septons and septas, called the Most Devout. The Most Devout are led by the High Septon, who dwells at the Great Sept of Baelor in the city of King's Landing. The seven gods are:
  • Father, or the Father Above, representing judgment. He is depicted as a bearded man who carries scales, and is prayed to for justice.
  • Mother, or the Mother Above, representing motherhood and nurturing. She is prayed to for fertility or compassion, and is depicted as smiling with love, embodying the concept of mercy.
  • Warrior, representing strength in battle. He is prayed to for courage and victory. He carries a sword.
  • Maiden, representing innocence and chastity. She is usually prayed to to protect a maiden's virtue.
  • Smith, representing crafts and labor. He is usually prayed to when work needs to be done, for strength. He carries a hammer.
  • Crone, representing wisdom. She carries a lantern and is prayed to for guidance.
  • Stranger. An exception to the other aspects, the Stranger represents death and the unknown. Worshipers rarely seek favor from the Stranger, but outcasts sometimes associate themselves with this god.

But basically these seven gods are mostly fake/powerless coz there has been no sign of any ability from them-also staniss burning their adherents for fun.

some spoilers.........oberyn will die defending tyrion.......against the mountain...........later tywin and shae will be killed by tyrion.. :D

I love that music, i noticed that it was played both in red wedding and joffery's wedding, just before deaths. So i couldnt resist it and googled about tyrion's fate. Damn, i read the wiki article and kept reading it , i spoiled the fun for myself

I know who that lannister is want me to spill the spoilers? i read part of it.

What's a green seer?
Kinda like a warg, a druid of forest etc.

Another epic episode,one more bites the dust.....peter baelish well on his way to power.
And the biggest twist in the trial by combat ever.

Back
Top Bottom