What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Last night's episode was kickass. Loved the ending and Sansa's testimony.

I dunno didn't see it probably :P , chalu kese halat hain

I was asking you to ask your in-laws (Afghans) to stop threatening to retaliate when we shelled some of the border areas from where the terrorists attacked - But you never replied ! :(

I'm fine....thank you ! :)

How are you doing ? :azn:

How are the exams coming up ? :D

I was asking you to ask your in-laws (Afghans) to stop threatening to retaliate when we shelled some of the border areas from where the terrorists attacked - But you never replied ! :(

I'm fine....thank you ! :)

How are you doing ? :azn:

How are the exams coming up ? :D
They're done and I'm fine :D fingers crossed for the result!

Troll.png

@MohitV give it first :flame:
Not cool , not at all he must have checked the books or somewhere ! Please refrain ne
Troll.png

@MohitV give it first :flame:

hug me dude i cry :cry: not like ending :disagree:
Not cool man No spoilers , He must have checked the books or something

As for the ending
10341703_704067462961766_3339713358683869553_n.jpg

Good...so you're free to talk to your in-laws now ! :)

So talk to them ! :angry:
You call them my in-laws one more time and I'll sell you to one of the warlords over there:mad::mad:

Jon snow- you becoming a badass everyday.
Loved the scythe scene,as well as snow vs styr fight.The death of ygritte was painful and sudden.Lots of characters dead.
Surprised allisair turned out to be an effective leader.The giant chraging the gate as the 6 guys recited their oath was another super moment.Definitely a brilliant battle depiction worthy of lord of the rings level.

''Tonight we fight.And when the sun rises,i promise you-Castle Black WILL stand,The night's watch WILL stand''-Epic.

Back
Top Bottom